64-Bit problems so far.

Valiant

Anyone crashing when starting the game and has NVidia GPU, try disable Stereoscopic 3D in NVidia Control Panel. 

Or reinstall driver and disable installing anything with Stereoscopic. I had weird error when launching game (went to black screen or crashed) and damn stereoscopic was enabled.

Works flawesly now.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Luna Latte said:

Guys try the thing we told u :o run the shortcut at the desktop in windows xp sp3 mode... should solve it.

for me on win8.1 this (xps3) causes the client to not run after the launcher goes through.

Also when I set no compatibility settings launching the 64bit the client terminates itself. I have tried compatibility settings on the shortcut from vista to win8. It seems that win7 compatibility offers the best results in terms of the 64bit client. Does anyone know why the client terminates itself (on win8)? The performance as of just now seems less slow. Before for me, it was running as if the character was in slow motion fighting gravity T_T

64-bit worked perfect for me on day 1, noticeably better performance included.

Yesterday the game once didn`t launch at all, on the 2nd try it launched but was down by 30 frames.

Right now it`s like rolling a dice, sometimes it works fine, other times it doesn`t start, crashes shortly after starting, or runs at horrible fps.

Win10, gtx980ti

On 2/10/2017 at 7:41 PM, ChubbyFatBoy said:

My issue is that it was running beautifully yesterday after the patch. I had a steady 60fps, with a drop happening when things started loading in and went right back up. Stayed around 50 even with everyones effects on. Didn't have to hide anyone, lower any settings and it just ran like a dream. Come back today and everything is just all wrong. Go into a dungeon and it turns into a slide show. Changing settings does nothing, I get 20-30fps. Worse then anything the 32bit did for me. 

I have done nothing different. No updates, I haven't installed any new programs, nothing has changed from how it was yesterday except for performance in this game. Can't even do dailies and have been stuck just collecting the hearts for the event. 

I want to reinstall but that download problem where the speed just constantly keeps decreasing has me not even wanting to try. Just don't understand what in sweet jesuz happened in that time.

Has anyone found a solution for this problem? I'm in the same boat...had no problem with 64-bit until AFTER hotfix. 

I already tried 32-bit and I tried the different compatabilities...still getting low FPS (10-15).

On 2017-02-09 at 2:04 AM, MasterYoda said:

I have nvidia gtx 960 and Intel i5 4690k 3.5ghz and 8gb ram and with the 64bit it run at 60fps most of the time like it did before with the 32bit.Fps drop to 40-50 when fighting.Haven't tried ssp/msp cause this is when the Fps drop to 30 or even 15 when lots of people there.

I actualy fixed it somehow next day :D

Before i had made some tweaks for bns in my nvidea settings. So i turned then back to normal and rr pc. And now it works smoothly ;) havnt tryed it in raids yet  :D

On 2/8/2017 at 9:41 AM, Valiant said:
  • Slow loading time even for 750TI GPU and 12 RAM PC.
  • Doesn't show client.exe on Task manager at all and is all hidden while consume RAM.
  • Moving items in inventory make mouse invisible.
  • It does crash firefox x64
  • It get stuck into the process of Windows and worst it doesn't allow us to to pick from shutdown menu: logoff/restart/shutdown/sleep only allowing for the default status.

I will update with anything new I find

Client crash x64. Error code 4048

*Edit* After checking event viewer it seems the application has a faulting module. 

bsengine_Shipping64.dll_unloaded, version: 0.0.206.5339. I'm just going to post all of this in the bug forums.

11 hours ago, Azaazel said:

Has anyone found a solution for this problem? I'm in the same boat...had no problem with 64-bit until AFTER hotfix. 

I already tried 32-bit and I tried the different compatabilities...still getting low FPS (10-15).

Not that I know of, I simply went back to 32bit. Then I decided to say fudge as just did a clean windows install. 64 seems to have run better but not the smoothe butter it was when it 1st came out. I will just stick to 32bit in the time being since when I made the swap back a couple days ago, it runs a lot better then it ever did before. 

On 2/8/2017 at 4:04 PM, EterniTySouL07 said:

moNu1Sx.png

In the "Settings" tab, you should be able to check/uncheck the box right there if you would rather run 32bit for the time being and don't know how.

I still don't even see this option available in my settings.
I'm running on 32bit by default it seems, and given all the responses on this thread I shouldn't even be trying to look for a way to run the 64bit. However ever since this patch, even on 32bit I've been getting on average 1 DC per MSP run. What gives~

On 2/11/2017 at 0:11 PM, ChubbyFatBoy said:

Not that I know of, I simply went back to 32bit. Then I decided to say fudge as just did a clean windows install. 64 seems to have run better but not the smoothe butter it was when it 1st came out. I will just stick to 32bit in the time being since when I made the swap back a couple days ago, it runs a lot better then it ever did before. 

Thank for the update.

32-bit and 64-bit run the same for me... both with low FPS and crashes during loading screens...

I've submitted a support ticket. Hopefully a solution is found soon, I've been missing out on dailes and MSP frenzy because of this :/

1 hour ago, Luna Latte said:

Up on this again. Issues from first day are back and the client won't launch again. Not a single mode is working. Will only launch in 32 bits and it's sad.

They '' Fixed '' gameguard. To be more clear the malware gameguard is back with all computer lock ups, freezes, fps drops, lags and in-game bugs. Best is to not touch this game until this malware software is completely removed, never to be brought back again. Because destroying gaming experience is one thing ... burning out some costly hardwares is another. Trust me, that malware software poses serious threat for ssd,ram and gpu.

All those problems again... They just decided to bring back Gameguard "fixed". What NCSoft is trying to do? Destroying everyone's game experience with this shitty "anticheat" software that just cause problems... Blade and Soul is taking around 4mins to load now, after i log in my crash after 10mins.

No other BnS Region managed to use Gameguard with the 64bit Client, but NCWest did. Why?

Same Warlyx, everything runs fine and I haven't had any crashes... BUT starting the game takes  5 minutes and every. single. loading screen. takes an eternity to go through, they're jarringly slow to even start loading and I only had that problem on MSP's load screen before the 64bit update.

22 minutes ago, Cheung said:

All those problems again... They just decided to bring back Gameguard "fixed". What NCSoft is trying to do? Destroying everyone's game experience with this shitty "anticheat" software that just cause problems... Blade and Soul is taking around 4mins to load now, after i log in my crash after 10mins.

No other BnS Region managed to use Gameguard with the 64bit Client, but NCWest did. Why?

IKR. Hey guys, you know all that crap you just got super furious about a few days ago? Well, we're bringing it back.

Archived