Forums

64-Bit problems so far.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Slow loading time even for 750TI GPU and 12 RAM PC. Doesn't show client.exe on Task manager at all and is all hidden while consume RAM. Moving items in inventory make mouse invisible.

Delete GameGuard, thank you.

with 64...     yesterday I got 50-65  with 32.   how it can be

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

We are aware some players are encountering issues when attempting to use the 64-bit client and we are investigating the reports. If you are having issues, attempt to do a file repair and if that doesn't seem to help use the 32-bit client (option is available in the launcher settings) until an update is provided. 

Thank you.

There is no set of words right now that I could use to explain my disappointment in NCSoft for giving us all a big middle finger and attaching gameguard (an apparently very malicious version of it) to the 64 bit client.

All hype for the 64 bit client died when I saw that trash malware's logo appear on the client start.

I wish there was some kind of reassurance that it isn't burning out my computers hardware in some way (very ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing expensive hardware at that).

But seeing what other people have been experiencing due to the new gameguard just makes me worried and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing uncomfortable even having the game open.

Thanks for ruining the patch.

Like have you guys not listened at all to a single one of the MANY very logical, reasonable, and detailed arguments on these forums for why gameguard is useless and does nothing but aggravate the legitimate players?

Does NCSoft not pay any attention to how many ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing issues this shit causes for us?

Sheesh, just remove the piece of crap already so we can all get the performance increase we've all been wanting and just cut it out with the gameguard bullshit for good.

Like whoever's in charge of having gameguard being attached to the client would literally implode and form a black hole if their head went any further up their ass.

- and at anyone who's not having any issues personally with the updated gameguard, good for you. That doesn't mean there isn't a shitload of people who are having issues because of it. And really I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the people who think they have no problems from gameguard would get a big performance increase if it were removed.

And whether it directly affects your game/PC or not, would you still be okay with it if suddenly the good friends you play with weren't able to play anymore because of it? or worse off if any of those friends had their PC actually break down from it.

Just because your own game seems to be running ok, that's not a logical argument at all to attach something malicious to the client that does affect a massive amount of the playerbase so negatively.

It's pretty much a fact that gameguard accomplishes absolutely nothing. It's just "there" causing issues for some people. With how useless it actually is, even if the chance of it causing problems was only 0.1%, you'd be giving people a 0.1% chance of huge issues for absolutely no good reason.

for the record, my game seems to be running fine with no issues, but when people are saying they played just fine for a couple hours and then their windows started experiencing problems, and continued to have problems even after they restarted their PC, that worries me and makes me uncomfortable even having the game client running. the current version of gameguard is just like a really bad virus.

Like someone in another thread said, Gameguard needs to go. It's a huge stain on a great game.

Edited by Kami Sama
2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

We are aware some players are encountering issues when attempting to use the 64-bit client and we are investigating the reports. If you are having issues, attempt to do a file repair and if that doesn't seem to help use the 32-bit client (option is available in the launcher settings) until an update is provided. 

Thank you.

Both and Nada for entire day, my last day of sub I may add. 3 Rolls out the windows and in the fire of lost subs.

leaked 64 bit client had no hidden process, was running good, this one is hidden, that causes major problems with pz or wtfast - chat in f8 perma broken, graphic cards issues - no profile, etc... and if it crashes or gets stuck, you cant terminate it, need restart all pc

i hope this gets fixed, because uhh... its running nice, when its running ok

if its result of implementing gamecrapguard, then RIP us all!

Edited by babeln
6 minutes ago, CheewBecca said:

Suddenly my game crashed. I logged in again and now sayin' the process is already running. how am I suppose to play this damn game. most stupid update. stupid ncccsoofft.

also the client disable others keys and the client.exe is hidden. dafuq? stop releasing stupid patch if it's buggy and crap.

yea restarted pc already 4x, only to kill lol process, and once even gameguard crashed, and i was not able even to restart pc, needed hard reset

Edited by babeln

Hello everyone, 

Thank you.

Suddenly my game crashed. I logged in again and now sayin' the process is already running. how am I suppose to play this damn game. most stupid update. stupid ncccsoofft.

also the client disable others keys and the client.exe is hidden. dafuq? stop releasing stupid patch if it's buggy and crap.

Edited by CheewBecca
2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

Thank you.

Delete GameGuard, thank you.

My pc freezed while tried the new client .I tried to stop the client exe from task manager to shut it down because it hang on and it wasn't shutting off by itself .There was no client exe and in order to close the pc i had to force reboot windows .What a serious problem this is ,more like some kind of virus that does not even let you reboot your pc !.Could not start pc afterwards and now seems I encounter problems opening normal programs after I played 1 h with the old 32 bit client. I feel revolted .All i wanted to do is to play this game but for now ,if the performance of game does not improve ,I will simply cancel my sub and never sub again.All that made me remain in the game were the promise of a better performance .Well ,NCsoft ,you spoiled it .Your game is not playable even after 1 year.

In 64 bit the game crashes constantly(usually on loading screen of character login). In 32 bit the game locks my whole computer up every 5 seconds for 5 seconds. Managed to complete the event daily on 2 names, but these lock-ups are definitely too bad to do anything useful. It was hard enough to complete a daily designed for level 16 characters.

Ok. So I figured out why I am getting low FPS, even though running on an i7 & Nvidia GTX 970M. The 64bit client.exe is NOT running on the specified GPU. I checked the Nvidia Conrol Panel Settings, and even though I specifically added the 64bit client.exe to use the global settirngs (which is set to my 970M) it refuses to run on it. My GPU still sits at a moderate calm 65C when 64bit BnS is running, while running 32bit is up to 80~85C. 

That should be a strong indicator that the 64bit client is NOT running on our AMD/Nvidia/gaming specific GPU. Just gotta figure out a way to force it to run on our GPU, and FPS issues should be solved. The 64bit client is installed on my SSD and it does feel like it is running slower than the 32bit client atm.

I got a issue with the game turning self off after exactly 1 Hour i tested to stay online, so logged at 11:55pm and at 0:55am Blade & Soul Logo (like you quit the game) and bang says Error 4045. I deleted the gameguard both 32/64bit. It seems it did not helped at all.

7 hours ago, MantisxD said:

As for me  performance is soooo shit with 64-bit client :DD i only geting max 15 fps xDDD as with 36 was 55-60( in non crowded place, and geting only 15 in same place now hahha :D )

Nvidia GTX960m/ i7-6700HQ 2.6 8 gb ram :DD

I have nvidia gtx 960 and Intel i5 4690k 3.5ghz and 8gb ram and with the 64bit it run at 60fps most of the time like it did before with the 32bit.Fps drop to 40-50 when fighting.Haven't tried ssp/msp cause this is when the Fps drop to 30 or even 15 when lots of people there.

Game is running great for me with 64 bit client. My fps with 32bit in 24-man is 14 when fighting boss and so laggy. But 64 bit it's 32 fps and no lag. So i guess the update is good for some people and bad for some. My system is i5-4460, xfx r9-290 4gb DD, 8gb ram. Ofcourse i'm playing with everything at 3.

Edit: Problem i have is the pointer disappearing when moving stuff around. it's annoying.

Edited by NotHereYet27

For me the 64x Client runs like a charm! There was not one lag in 24 player dungeons. All settings on 4 FXAA on max  I5-6600K @ 4.4k, R9-270X @ stock , 16Gigs RAM.

And the best of all!!! The GG finaly hides the client! Bye Bye AutoHotkey Macro users!

So thx NC