64-Bit problems so far.

Valiant

Encountered error while trying to download/install update and had to rstart. Finally managed to do it while getting multiple errors, aaaaand game won't launch beyond the launcher window minimizing. 2 more restarts later, after trying to run the game through the applications in the BnS folders, I finally say fk it and switch the client back to 32bit. Works perfectly again...

It helps to make sure 64bit works before releasing it.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Game Crashed while I was trying to move items in my inventory... while the mouse Icon was disappearing trying to move them.

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790S CPU @ 3.20GHzVideo Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
RAM 8.0 GB
Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 (build 14393), 64-bi

you playing with low fps because your graphics card not see client.exe (task manager problem) ! Change your graphics card settings to maximum power (In Power plan). IF you set it all programs will working with your Nvidia/AMD cards. My fps was 30. Now 50 fps. Avarage 20 fps increased with 64bit.

Nonono U dont understand, I'm using 32bit client, and when blade and soul is loading my computer freezes ( never had this before ), it crashes Chrome, Nvidia expierence and some other program I forgot. I dont understand whats wrong.

my system is:

FX 8350

GTX 1060 6G

20GB ram.

I mean whole game is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up while its trying to start, I even sometimes cant move the launcher when I enter my password to move to other place cuz its freezing. It corrupting that partition of disk where its installed, like hell, and I cant see neither 32 or 64 bit process in task manager.

A warning to everyone, DO NOT RUSH TO USE 64 BIT. There is a great risk of permanent hardware malfunction.

It worked (64 bit client) like a charm on me. The minimum 20 fps in crowded areas increased to 45. But, after playing like for two hours it first started with inability to launch other programs like google crome. I normaly turn off both computer and modem when i set out for things irl. My pc specs are the same with Cappie except cpu which is i5 4690k. I use two ssd one is for windows and programs, other is for games. It takes 6 sec for my pc to open and 3 sec to close. My pc which had been working great for 1.5 years without any problem, suddenly end up not being able to shut down after a whole 10 min. I didn't touch it and it finally shut down after about 15 min total. What makes it crazy is, i was unable to turn it on afterwards. It now takes 10 mins to reach windows where you can't do anything at all, not any processes in task manager. After about 6 tries i finally managed to reach windows which works and am switching back to 32 bit client despite lower fps and stutters.

• NCSOFT

Hello everyone, 

We are aware some players are encountering issues when attempting to use the 64-bit client and we are investigating the reports. If you are having issues, attempt to do a file repair and if that doesn't seem to help use the 32-bit client (option is available in the launcher settings) until an update is provided. 

Thank you.

I can't get the game start at all. After I click *Play Now* button, gameguard&hack preventing tool loads up then game doesnt start.

It starts when I choose 32bit but then client,exe goes missing on task manager and CPU jumps to %100 usage out of nowhere.

Hopefully we will get a new patch for this problem today because I've not been able to play properly after the patch :(

31 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

We are aware some players are encountering issues when attempting to use the 64-bit client and we are investigating the reports. If you are having issues, attempt to do a file repair and if that doesn't seem to help use the 32-bit client (option is available in the launcher settings) until an update is provided. 

Thank you.

Even 32bit client refuses tu launch, Windows 10 Pro x64 insider build 15031 already send a ticket with full details, Request #10831454tOd8pQw.jpg

47 minutes ago, darkhell666 said:

Even 32bit client refuses tu launch, Windows 10 Pro x64 insider build 15031 already send a ticket with full details, Request #10831454tOd8pQw.jpg

Its becoming pretty obvious that the sole and ONLY cause of all these issues is once again Gameguard the poxy rootkit that blocks players from playing. The people who were using the 64bit client a while ago found no issues whatsoever so when a new update comes with a broken failguard update its pretty obvious where the blame lies.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

Thank you.

With all due respect Cyan I know its not your fault of course but people like myself will ask why is NCsoft constantly evading the issues over gameguard. Its the only reason this started and its the only reason why people have so many damn issues with the game. Its completely useless as a prevention because the same people who write cheats for the game are the same people who write bypasses for this kind of crapware. The sad thing about the whole thing is that all most people want is to play the game but using this kind of garbageware is only good for irritating your customers at best to downright breaking their machines at worst. I've been somewhat mute about this recently because it seemed to behave itself but at the same time myself and others have seen that it basically does nothing against cheaters because they can bypass this faster than your people even update it. This goes for every game who's publishers have used this kind of rootkit. Ineffective, Impotent and ultimately a pointless waste of time money and customers patience and sanity. I think the GG being used was only recently updated and the same version had been used for nearly a year at this point.

The only effective defences are server side defences any kind of client end so called "cheat prevention" is completely defeatable by the same people who make cheats because they can SEE your software, interact with it and ultimately reverse engineer and disable it. All NCsoft is doing is aggrivating their own customers and wasting ALL our time with something that should have been removed AGES ago.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

Thank you.

Y1Ij5dl.pngI can't even switch back to 32 bit! The game is running terrible, almost 30fps with low end mod on! This morning before the update i was rocking solid 60 fps in mushin hall

I'm playing on EU btw, it says NA because i reinstalled the launcher but no help.

I can't run the game at all, keep getting the same message, error 4041 as above, doesn't matter 32bit or 64bit.

Everything was fine yesterday, and then.....pow!!! nada!

Have done a full file check, have added AV exclusions(never needed before), changed my AV, disabled AV, rebooted, updated, deleted gameguard folder, no joy.

4 minutes ago, Kitsunne said:

i'm having issues with my wireless mouse also i don't have this option on settings to go back to 32bits client :(

Yeah, my mouse that has 4 aditional buttons on the side stopped working, I mean the 4 other buttons were assigned to be used as z x c v but now they are not working in game 

36 minutes ago, Raiya said:

Its becoming pretty obvious that the sole and ONLY cause of all these issues is once again Gameguard the poxy rootkit that blocks players from playing. The people who were using the 64bit client a while ago found no issues whatsoever so when a new update comes with a broken failguard update its pretty obvious where the blame lies.

With all due respect Cyan I know its not your fault of course but people like myself will ask why is NCsoft constantly evading the issues over gameguard. Its the only reason this started and its the only reason why people have so many damn issues with the game. Its completely useless as a prevention because the same people who write cheats for the game are the same people who write bypasses for this kind of crapware. The sad thing about the whole thing is that all most people want is to play the game but using this kind of garbageware is only good for irritating your customers at best to downright breaking their machines at worst. I've been somewhat mute about this recently because it seemed to behave itself but at the same time myself and others have seen that it basically does nothing against cheaters because they can bypass this faster than your people even update it. This goes for every game who's publishers have used this kind of rootkit. Ineffective, Impotent and ultimately a pointless waste of time money and customers patience and sanity. I think the GG being used was only recently updated and the same version had been used for nearly a year at this point.

The only effective defences are server side defences any kind of client end so called "cheat prevention" is completely defeatable by the same people who make cheats because they can SEE your software, interact with it and ultimately reverse engineer and disable it. All NCsoft is doing is aggrivating their own customers and wasting ALL our time with something that should have been removed AGES ago.

and there was no gameguard in kr for 64bit, how come we have that garbage again, i so hoped we will get rid of it

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

Thank you.

Have done and am doing.  Note that I had no problems before this last patch; ran 64 bit client with over 60fps and no stuttering etc.  Thanks for the reply.

all issues come from our dear Game Guard last update of GG block every software who try to come Inside the game , some direct X files and if u expect to bind some mouse key with another software: forget it . GG will block it , the best part is : it block some gpu ressources too . Game guard is the best malware of the last 15 years. U want fix all problem for every one , remove gg , and don t be affraid by bots or hacking those ppl already by pass game guard , Game guard is boring only for normal player .

Untieeastled.jpg      

try all check or uncheck 32bit/64bit <--- none is working, fix registery, run admin, repair file, end task client. reboot modem router and even ipconfig /release, /renew and reinstall client still none above work at all. now got weird error popup it say client running??? waste my time for 6hrs trying fix this error. its just broken patch not working properly. running on Window 7 Ultimate. something error with that client or the host ip is missing from bns.

Archived