Ujarac

Don't try pvp

53 posts in this topic

The issue is that people approach this game's pvp as they approach typical MMO pvp when they're new and think "If I do my rotation better than him, I'll win".  When in reality it's closer to a fighting game and knowing your opponent's animations, skills, escape cooldowns and how to punish all of this which will give you wins.

I deleted my character and i quit this game permanantly because the pvp in this game is simply catered towards people that can think fast and have fast reflexes and i am a slow thinker and i have slow reflexes and its the same reason why im not successful at fighting games. also to make matters worse you can be lvl 31 when you dont have all your skills you need to win and face someone thats max level with all thier skills. Its the same reason why im also no good at RTS games. im good when i can take my time.

Edited by Manslayer49

6 hours ago, Manslayer49 said:

I deleted my character and i quit this game permanantly because the pvp in this game is simply catered towards people that can think fast and have fast reflexes and i am a slow thinker and i have slow reflexes and its the same reason why im not successful at fighting games. also to make matters worse you can be lvl 31 when you dont have all your skills you need to win and face someone thats max level with all thier skills. Its the same reason why im also no good at RTS games. im good when i can take my time.

They don't think fast or have faster reflexes than you. Almost in every pvp game thinking or trying out strategies makes you fall. Call it Moba, fighting game (Like mortal combat), hack 'n slash, fps. Be my guest defeating someone who starts smashing buttons even before the timer starts, with strategy, cool-looking combos and reflex in tekken.

Ping and class are what decide the winner here.

If i needed to talk regardless of this two terms : the key is getting accustomed to pattern and smashing it, give no room for your opponent to think or come up with a plan. Playing ultra-offensive has %90 win-rate against defensive types.

If you watch higher elo matches you will see, all of them are like bots, same boring style, pattern, which one can guess the next 5 moves of a pro-gamer, who is going to win in 5 seconds after match starts.

When you go lower elo it's more exciting and unpredictable because you can't guess what a noob is going to try next.