Jump to content
Forums

You know what I hate ? I hate to feel like a mob inside arena


Recommended Posts

Yes as title say, I'm a destroyer, I'm pissed, I'm crying, I'm whatever you wanna call me.
 

I want put my rage on here, I don't care if Korean developers hear me or not  but I'm just tired of this.

 

Why should I a destroyer feel like a AI mob against classes like KFM, BM, Warlock and SF?

 

Why all what I can do is try my best to avoid their pve skills ? Why in tag match I feel like I'm useless thing and if I got touched by a BM dragontongue plus a fighting spirit I'm dead in seconds or maybe a aircombo from BD plus  fighting spirit?

 

Isn't Destroyer suppose be punishing class ? I who get punished really by KFM, Warlock and BM not the way around.

 

Why on this living earth a Class having a Immune, 3 Iframe with like 8 seconds CD, Iframe on almost every skill they got, Ofcourse  amazing cc; To give them a skill spamable doing damage of 6k inside arena that even do more damage than my smash non-crit;

 

Like they are the god of tank and you still provide them with that damage ?  my Destroyer can't do that much damage with fury.
And same goes for KFM, 3 Iframe with 1 second resist, Tons of cc and air combos, Evade, Decent damage , Block or Counter which is worst since it can't be bypass like block, Able to have a skill that have the same power of fury for 10 seconds not 6 seconds and that skill called Fighting spirit ?

 

And now let's talk about my favorite class so far to see in arena, A class that suppose to be a glass canon having Something like emberstomp , Immune, Block and ofcourse side thrall to help able to just grind me to my death in seconds that even without that soulburn that work for 15 seconds giving them the power to bypass all types of spin I got include Red spin, every type of blue spin? Then I find some people saying they want warlock to have buffs or to have more mobility like for what to chase down destroyer and kill them faster?

 

And I won't even mention SF, Cause everyone know how they became a dominate on arena and I don't care if you don't see them on top of ladder cause that facts and last tournament prove it.

 

Now back to Destroyer, A Class that is suppose to be punishing classes but infact it who get punished for doing mistakes, Like why destroyer the only class that forced to pick between a escape or their pve skills(100-0) while other classes have full access to their amazing 100-0 and escapes as well.


Why Destroyer the class that could make one mistake and goes to their death as punish, Like even the assassin can punish destroyer and put them from 100-0 easily while it take alot of effort to catch assassin even.
 

Why Destroyer the only class that have no immune or anything beside the spin? Like we got 2 iframe with long CD, shield that can be broken by knockdown or stab in back which is Assassin amazing at and  red spin that eat your focus then go for a long cooldown?
 

And you wanna know why destroyer is bad at pve? Simple answer cause they don't have a true pve skills or true damage or true focus regain.

 

Fun fact #1:every class in this game able to regain focus in tons of ways to spam their skills you can notice that in warlock, summoner and even FM in arena  while Destroyer need a fury or throw down someone by grab to do that :/

 

And the game got 2 things to fix this problem once and  for all , either to spread the two trees of Fury and Blue buff to give destroyer their true name or just remove Dragontongue, Fighting spirit, Soulburn from game permanently and decrease the HP of bosses.

Cause I'm tired of been just a mob in pvp against this classes , Maybe Destroyer is easy to learn but it hard to play with against classes that "supposed" to require alot of skills while infact they can just be learned and master easily against Destroyer.

 

Fun fact #2: Assassin can put a 2k damage on Destroyer while destroyer can't do same damage with Cleave while Destroyer suppose to have a higher defense and Assassin have a lower damage :/

Fun fact #3: Today I saw someone cry about destroyer and I asked about reason, They said red spin and when I examine them I found that they are KFM LOL.

 

Fun fact #4: People keep crying about Destroyer while they forget their little friends BD, Which can grab you and bladestorm you from 100-40 without any cc, Got 3 Iframes with short CD, 3 types of immune, Able to 100-0 easily with right combo with 2 escapes like Destroyer.


Fun fact #5: People cry about Destroyer red spin in 6v6 while they keep feeding it by attacking Destroyer.

Final thing to say here, Fix your game and balance things before people quit and more important fix status of arena cause you keep adding skills, new classes and never even attempt to change status of classes inside arena.

Edited by Valiant
Link to post
Share on other sites

You have ALL the reason , although I don't know if this helps to change the current "balance", this should be in the Korean forum.
Ps: i will not add more points to what you already mentioned, it is not worth it, the other users always come trying to deny some facts that you mentioned with things that they think are correct, like according to them "we Destroyers do not take into account", but they are not.

Edited by UnderJustin
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Valiant said:

Final thing to say here, Fix your game and balance things before people quit and more important fix status of arena cause you keep adding skills, new classes and never even attempt to change status of classes inside arena.

All this is made in KR, maybe you realy should learn korean and start to cry and complain there. 
about your 3v3 

 this is no des in final right? cause its completly useless there.

about your 1v1 what ranking are you? diamond, plat? or lower? cause balance is made for torunaments and maybe diamond and not for anything below that rating.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

 

8 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

but keep hatin sum just caus you cant beat them ;)

Your are probably one of them :) i don't get why there are people that always need to assume what ever they want to make themselves feel better. I have no problem with the sm's   i hate it because itself is to retarded and made for kiddos ^^

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shushi said:

Your are probably one of them :) i don't get why there are people that always need to assume what ever they want to make themselves feel better. I have no problem with the sm's   i hate it because itself is to retarded and made for kiddos ^^

So because it's simple it's made for "kiddos?" I hope you don't like action movies then, because with that logic it doesn't get any more simple. :p

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, Valiant.
When I made my destroyers issues topic they were about pve mostly.
Yet, some issues are common for pvp.

 

1. Chi management - terrible design, bad regen, no real chi regen skills etc, etc, already discussed.

 

2. No real iFrames or "oh shi.." button. C is the only reliable iframe that can be used.
Everything else is trash.
Q aka red spin - ppl can just kill u while you are in. They can ran away and wait for out of chi (see p1.)
Its even NOT REAL IFRAME FOR PVE due its LAME TICK MECH. Yeti can freeeze u THROUG Q. Your butt get burned in foundry when collecting flowers THROUGH Q, etc, etc.
Def tab can be knocked down, grabbed etc,
Parry tab can be just shooted through by ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ warlocks ( I really hate this dumb totally OP piece of korean design)
3 aka emberstomp can be grabbed, aired, pulled, etc.
Shield can be broken etc.
Our SS is the worst afaik.
And the most amusing part is that even while performing my ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ air combo I manage to get grabbed by damn little cancers.

 

While almost every other class has tons of "Push X for COMPLETELY resist for Y sec (and keep pewpewing sometimes) destro have to run around with totally outdated defensive maneuvers with weak points.

 

Ppl say - hey, destro spin to win. At least destro can run out of chi while spinning, while bms, kfms, wls, sins, etc can spam their def abilities indefinitely, cause they DONT HAVE COST, some even have extra chi regen.
So who is really SPAM TO WIN here??? And we re back to p.1 aka chi management, btw.

 

3. Sometimes I feel like EVERY OTHER CLASS had been designed while keeping in mind thought "how to counter destro".
Almost every class has extra options to escape grab (and start building counterattack). I am not even talking about wise use of 2 button.
Tons of movements which lock our gapclosers/stuns aka 1 and 2. Really? Even melee classes had damn "block approach skills".
Other defensive weaknesses already are described in p2, so there is no need to repeat.

 

4. Burst aka Fury dependency. There is almost no chance for destro to win normally, Yes, every class tries to build its attack connected to no-tab, cc moment, but destro is the only one who had to catch opponent into no-tab, cc and have his burst ready for killing. And fail is something went wrong.
Sometimes I wish Fury was completely removed and turned into some passive ability, which increases overall destro damage and give some wrath procs per minute (For pve).

 

It drives me mad that all tactics is build about some copy-pasted skill from WoW (I mean Recklessness Warrior skill), and class is hostage of ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ skill.
Whoo we cant buff destro cause its too bursty, it has FURY. If we buff deftwo it will start killing ppl in pvp cause it has FUWY...

 

You know what? Remove it completely, I don't want it. Blade cancer can deal same damage during stunlock without popping any FURY.
And btw in WoW its counterpart had been redesigned several times, while in BnS we keep using same old poop.

 

Summary: nothing new, destro is outdated, low QOL, lame class hated by Korean devs. Period.

 

Edited by Said
Link to post
Share on other sites

One more thing, we have slow cc.  If i jump with 1   or  daze with Z  or knock with 4 and our opponents use their cc contemporarily  like stun of bm/bd/sf cat tab. I go in stun  and my cc is interrupted in 99% of cases.    

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Slokky said:

 

 

3 hours ago, Shushi said:

The classes at this moment that doesn't require any skill to pvp are:
1. BM 
2. WL
3.SIN
4. SF
5. SM (they was always braindead class )....

 

Honestly, i think SUM should be on number 1 and DES at least on place 3. &@ Valiant, you can q.q as mach as you want about DES being weak, that doesnt change the fact that almost all DES players use their cheap spin to win tactic and that they are basically invulnerable because of this for the entire fight. A BM doesnt have this much invulnerability by spamming one button. We BM's still need to time or q,e,ss etc. where a DES can just do the faceroll-tactic mentioned above.

Edited by TwoPunchMan092
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ander01se said:

So because it's simple it's made for "kiddos?" I hope you don't like action movies then, because with that logic it doesn't get any more simple. :p

And where it's your logic? Is it so hard to admit that there is not even fun playing this class?.. it's so boring . You just go spam your rumblebees /sunflower RBM or what ever. There is not even point to mention it. No one need opinions  from sm's players  specially  for pvp!


P.S I'm not getting bm's seriosly anymore as well. It is just a joke!

 

Edited by Shushi
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TwoPunchMan092 said:

 

Honestly, i think SUM should be on number 1 and DES at least on place 3. You can q.q as mach as you want about DES being weak, that doesnt change the fact that almost all DES players use their cheap spin to win tactic and that they are basically invulnerable because of this for the entire fight. A BM doesnt have this much invulnerability by spamming one button. We BM's still need to time or q,e,ss etc. where a DES can just do the faceroll-tactic mentioned above.

 You clearly never played destroyer and i even doubt you fought against a destroyer as bm. But, it's more likely that you are bad at playing bm.

 A tip for you from who plays both classes and never ever once lost against a destroyer as bm below platinium ;

 You never need to time anything against destroyer. Most destroyers play full-offensive in hope of an unexpected victory. Playing mind games or defensive as a class slow like that is certain defeat.

 Most convenient tactic is going full offensive against them, bm melts destroyer very easily, your cc's are instant, damage is way higher. This will already make them go defensive, where you can win way easier and have fun toying around with that slow poke.

 If you don't like offensive playstyle or opponent tries to play mind games all you have to do is holding down block from far. He will panic, because you are completely protected while he is open to all attacks. Some even waste their c and all focus spamming spin, but that's not very likely in higher ranks.

 Only thing he can do is using block-breaker knee which is nothing to worry about. It's a bugged skill which doesn't work most of the times and has crazy long cooldown, even if it hits, don't panic, you have too many escapes to leave unharmed. After that he has no gap-closers, they can't use ram, blitz(daze or stun), pull which are perma-blocked or worse deflected. But, they have to use one because you are standing still blocking,losing nothing while he is open to all your atacks during that time. It takes a year for their blitz or ram reach you so it's extremely easy to deflect that. If you are really that bad at playing bm you can also not try timing deflect and just hold down block, when he reaches you, his last resort is grab, here use your free grab-escape or tab or counter or let him do whatever he wants because he can do nothing but doing their useless air combo which deals 5-6k at most. Slam is nothing to worry about for bm since you can easily f-roll, tab or even perma-block his attacks laying on ground.

 I see you are really worried about their tab spin, that's why i strictly recommend you play a destroyer. It's just a non-sense skill to use against classes with block. Some destroyers in silver and below do this. But, you need to know, it has no damage, they can only spin for 5 times, it can't get past block, what's better ; it's the best opportunity for you to knock down-up them.

 

 These tips only include key skills, there are way more things you can do to play around and make fun of a destroyer. Remember, they are at least 5x slower than you, they need too many pre-requisites to make an effect which are unlikely to happen against any ordinary bm. They can cc and attack you only if you make mistake, but you don't need enemy to make mistake, you can cc and damage anytime you want.

Edited by SauronTheGreat
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Valiant said:

Now back to Destroyer, A Class that is suppose to be punishing classes but infact it who get punished for doing mistakes, Like why destroyer the only class that forced to pick between a escape or their pve skills(100-0) while other classes have full access to their amazing 100-0 and escapes as well.

KFM has to choose between Ice Guard, the only thing comparable to a long iframe for them, and the blue buff fighting spirit. And you have to choose between a 2nd escape and damage buff - most classes including KFM only get one escape. <_<

Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay coming from someone who rerolled summoner to SF successfully, summoner is braindead. I've admitted this plenty of times but I didn't know what a tech chase was until I played soul fighter. No I'm not some silver or gold SF. I've gotten top 5 every season SF has been out. If you think destroyer is weak, you're incorrect. FM is legit the weakest and worst class in the game for arena. If you're losing against summoners as a destroyer, you're the issue. If you're losing against SF as a destroyer, stop going red buff and learn how to play with persistence. Stop complaining about other classes just because you lose. I use to stream alot and complain about classes but after I did my little rant, I said well technically i just played horribly. You're the issue not the other classes. Warlock is definitely strong as hell. You have to play nearly flawless to be a warlock now because they've obtained all their good HM skills. Try recording your matches and watching it over again. Did you miss that crucial tech chase that could of won you the game? Did you iframe at the right time or tab accidentally? You need to stop complaining on the forums and do something about it. You won't get better by typing on the forums. Stream your games and ask someone who's actually decent at PVP to watch you. Not one of your silver 1550 friends who'll agree with everything you say. That's just my advise. Also !buffsins Kappa

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

All this is made in KR, maybe you realy should learn korean and start to cry and complain there. 
about your 3v3 

 this is no des in final right? cause its completly useless there.

about your 1v1 what ranking are you? diamond, plat? or lower? cause balance is made for torunaments and maybe diamond and not for anything below that rating.

I did reach Diamond at one point and I was plate for a months that before I grow tired of pvping against same classes 5 times in a row , That was before they put warlock in arena and put dragotongue for the lovely class that callled BM before they buff up classs with fighting spirit and pve stuff while the only thing they did was nerf Destroyer for the love of summoner :)

And Final  ? Just watch that video you gave me and see what assassin did to the Destroyer; Like even the people was talking about how Assasssin is better.
 

Like tell me a class with limit resource like Destroyer what they should against classes that can time out you, Put alot of nice damage on you while you can't do the same even if you catch them cause you got lower damage than ASSASSIN, Many Iframe, Cc and ofcourse immunes and that lovely Ice Bomb.

 

1 hour ago, Exaration said:

Okay coming from someone who rerolled summoner to SF successfully, summoner is braindead. I've admitted this plenty of times but I didn't know what a tech chase was until I played soul fighter. No I'm not some silver or gold SF. I've gotten top 5 every season SF has been out. If you think destroyer is weak, you're incorrect. FM is legit the weakest and worst class in the game for arena. If you're losing against summoners as a destroyer, you're the issue. If you're losing against SF as a destroyer, stop going red buff and learn how to play with persistence. Stop complaining about other classes just because you lose. I use to stream alot and complain about classes but after I did my little rant, I said well technically i just played horribly. You're the issue not the other classes. Warlock is definitely strong as hell. You have to play nearly flawless to be a warlock now because they've obtained all their good HM skills. Try recording your matches and watching it over again. Did you miss that crucial tech chase that could of won you the game? Did you iframe at the right time or tab accidentally? You need to stop complaining on the forums and do something about it. You won't get better by typing on the forums. Stream your games and ask someone who's actually decent at PVP to watch you. Not one of your silver 1550 friends who'll agree with everything you say. That's just my advise. Also !buffsins Kappa

First I didn't say I have problem against summoner, The topic is clearly saying I have  problem with classes that have pve skills like BM, Warlock and ofcourse KFM,
 

Second sir before you keep say that FM isn't weak, Just watch the real people play with it in the tournament before you judge on just some numbers in ladder.

Tournament players show the real maximum power of any class that why they nerfing FM heal after all and soon going to nerf your beloved SF classes, Cause everyone know that SF isn't that weak and infact with right amount of skills and ping you can climb up to top easily.

 

While Destroyer even the GMs did admit it weak and got many old design, That why you see in next patch many changed made to destroyer to put it back on track and make it a little worth .

Now back to the point of this topic, again I talk about classes having their powerful pve skills used against me and grind me to my death while I can't do anything or hurt them in same way they hurt me, Talking about how warlock having ability to kill me with no focus regain problem or be able to touch them cause many reset on their immune and block and such.

 

2 hours ago, Shuchin said:

KFM has to choose between Ice Guard, the only thing comparable to a long iframe for them, and the blue buff fighting spirit. And you have to choose between a 2nd escape and damage buff - most classes including KFM only get one escape. <_<

>_> you still got a second grab escape, You still got a 3 IFrame with short CD and nice evade power that equal to pure immune , You still got a better cc and ofcourse even without fighting spirit you can still 100-0 Destroyer while Destroyer need 2 escape to dodge your many cc and in same time can't 100-0 that easy at all, You know that very well.

KFM been counter for Destroyer since beta, You know that as well.

 

4 hours ago, Slokky said:

One more thing, we have slow cc.  If i jump with 1   or  daze with Z  or knock with 4 and our opponents use their cc contemporarily  like stun of bm/bd/sf cat tab. I go in stun  and my cc is interrupted in 99% of cases.    

Ah I did forget to mention that ,It easily to see Destroyer charge at you and Iframe it while it hard to see that powerful yet very quick jump from KFM or even see that quick pull from BM while you take ages to use your pull skill not to mention that even your Blitz aoe from windwalking is still very slow that even any class can take you out of it even if you did cast it.
Like Assassin drag you out of Blitz that fast before you could jump on them ,Same for BM pull ,Same for SF and KFM windwalking charge.

 

 

6 hours ago, Said said:

Hey, Valiant.
When I made my destroyers issues topic they were about pve mostly.
Yet, some issues are common for pvp.

 

Summary: nothing new, destro is outdated, low QOL, lame class hated by Korean devs. Period.

 

That why I did say " You wanna know why Destroyer bad in pve ?It cause they have no true pve skills or true focus regain or true damage"

 

Cause warlock is amazing at pve cause they got soulburn and powerful damage that does regain focus in insane time, same for BM, Same for every class while affect pvp and make them lay on top sadly.
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Valiant said:

>_> you still got a second grab escape, You still got a 3 IFrame with short CD and nice evade power that equal to pure immune , You still got a better cc and ofcourse even without fighting spirit you can still 100-0 Destroyer while Destroyer need 2 escape to dodge your many cc and in same time can't 100-0 that easy at all, You know that very well.

Yes and I can shorten my escape cool-down using 3RF - soon even without spending 6 skill points! ^_^

Link to post
Share on other sites

Like today in 3v3 match, Me and my friend got K.O behind each other on hand of 2 BM grinding us with dragontongue hits in 2 seconds behind each other.

So fair and balanced :)

Grinding us like mobs 

Edited by Valiant
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Valiant said:

Wait?!

Really and you tell me you sad about my 2 escape ? :(

yes KFM can spec LMB to shorten escape by 1 second on hit. It does not sound much but it's really good when both sides have blown their tab. Then you can go into offensive mode and even hope to have your escape back earlier than the opponent.

 

And I am not sad about destros having two escapes, in fact I think it's one of the best features of the class. Destro's are a fun match up for me, and I have a little lvl 36 destro myself that I sometimes go do arena with. :D

 

Destroyer is a great class, especially for team PvP. ^_^

Edited by Shuchin
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shuchin said:

yes KFM can spec LMB to shorten escape by 1 second on hit. It does not sound much but it's really good when both sides have blown their tab. Then you can go into offensive mode and even hope to have your escape back earlier than the opponent.

 

And I am not sad about destros having two escapes, in fact I think it's one of the best features of the class. Destro's are a fun match up for me, and I have a little lvl 36 destro myself that I sometimes go do arena with. :D

 

Destroyer is a great class, especially for team PvP. ^_^

Then if you have a Destroyer, I think you can agree on what I said :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well not sure.

 

I feel arena is balanced, just unpredictable.

 

One day you play well, another you get wrecked.

One match up favours you, another doesn't.

Some destros play easy against KFM, others always have a hard time, and vice versa.

Two weeks ago I won against any sin I was matched up, today a lvl 29 sin beat me! XD

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2017 at 0:07 PM, Said said:

Ppl say - hey, destro spin to win. At least destro can run out of chi while spinning, while bms, kfms, wls, sins, etc can spam their def abilities indefinitely, cause they DONT HAVE COST, some even have extra chi regen.
So who is really SPAM TO WIN here??? And we re back to p.1 aka chi management, btw.

 

I have to doubt you right there. I'm a sin and once fought a destro in arena who pretty much span for the whole 3 rounds. I was always away from him, and flowered asap when he went into red rage, yet there was never a moment when he wasn't spinning (or doing that iframe knockup when I was far away) eventhough all of the rounds lasted around 2 minutes. It definitely looked like destroyers have infinite chi.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jaylia said:

I have to doubt you right there. I'm a sin and once fought a destro in arena who pretty much span for the whole 3 rounds. I was always away from him, and flowered asap when he went into red rage, yet there was never a moment when he wasn't spinning (or doing that iframe knockup when I was far away) eventhough all of the rounds lasted around 2 minutes. It definitely looked like destroyers have infinite chi.

Then sure you either did hit him during deflect and gave him focus or either he used Blue buff/Fury or either he did grab and slam you.

Cause no other way Destroyer would regain focus except by this 3 ways.
Cause if you leave Destroyer to spin the normal blue spin, He will make a 5 spin at max while red spin would go for around 9 spins in total.

Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all, thank you OP for not mentioning summoner. I assume as a destroyer you probably have no problems against them.

 

However, the rest of you, why drag summoner into this? Forum GMs, are you going to issue warnings for them calling my class "braindead" and "retarded"? I am sick of taking verbal abuse from people scared of fighting kitty cats. Thanks to you people, summoner has been nerfed so badly that it definitely does require skill to win against all you 100-0 classes. Can summoner still win? Absolutely. However, the summoner has to play well and it takes a lot longer than other classes that can capitalize on a single mistake and end the match in 2-3 seconds.

 

I agree with OP there are balance issues in this game. It seems like blademasters have become what destroyers thought they themselves were going to be - tanky with destructive DPS.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm an FM

 

 

 

lol @ people complaining about their class in pvp 

 

all the classes are imbalanced, and when it comes to pvp, it's clearly leaning towards certain classes and away from others, however, I do enjoy the challenge, but I need to be realistic about the limitations of my class as it currently is, and set my expectations of being at a disadvantage in arena accordingly. (Not saying that's what other people should do, just what I chose to do)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...