About the event

mERcilezz

As i was wondering if the event ends tomorrow(8.2.2017) then the other event will replace it(called valentine's event) ... i was wondering because we are playing on EU server and they update the patch usually in the middle of the day, if you do this 1st anniversary year dailies before the server update to valentine's , can you still do valentine's event dailies the same day you did the 1st anniversary dailies?

15 minutes ago, mERcilezz said:

As i was wondering if the event ends tomorrow(8.2.2017) then the other event will replace it(called valentine's event)

Yes

i was wondering because we are playing on EU server and they update the patch usually in the middle of the day,

You can do the anniversary quest BEFORE maintenance, after patching you can do the valentines event on the same day. You can also roll the daily dash wheel 4 times as a free2play-player, 2 times before and 2 times after maintenance.

if you do this 1st anniversary year dailies before the server update to valentine's , can you still do valentine's event dailies the same day you did the 1st anniversary dailies?

Yes, answered above.

yes sir! I didn't watch the stream when they announce the valentine's event, do you know in a short term, the daily quest you need to do, is like doing what? and anything important that you should hunt for in those event? as i can't read anywhere about it

yes sir! I didn't watch the stream when they announce the valentine's event, do you know in a short term, the daily quest you need to do, is like doing what? and anything important that you should hunt for in those event? as i can't read anywhere about it

The Blade & Soulmate event is now live and will run from February 8 through March 22.

• Complete the daily quest "Blade & Soulmate" at Jadestone Village to receive Love Potion and Heart's Desire Boxes, which contain the Chocolate Heart event currency.
  • Exchange Chocolate Hearts through the Event Items tab in Dragon Express to receive the following rewards:
    • Flawless Sparkling Hongmoon Hexagonal Amethyst
    • Daywatch Outfit
    • Excellent Experience Charm
    • Heart Fireworks
    • Fortune Potion
  • Additional Chocolate Hearts can be earned through the Daily Dash as well as certain bundles of items on the Hongmoon Store.

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/wings-of-the-raven-patch-notes/

Archived