Suggestion Equipment

Silver85

Hello, I turn my True Scorpion in to Legendary weapon and I got only 3 Gems spot open instead to 6, I wanted ask if it's possible to the ppl who already unlocked them all to be the same when you upgrade it, I can understand if there was a totaly new weapon like the Galaxy one. And then also I wanted to suggest a new gear path cheaper and less powerfull than the legedary for help ppl which don't have much time to play to get a least a decent gear, cause now I see on pvp and pve ppl who has 800+ ap and other ppl stack to less on 650 ap. I don't want to penalyze ppl who have much time, but at least get something also for the ppl who hasn't. Hope you guys can do something about that. Ty for the great job and the game

1 hour ago, Silver85 said:

Hello, I turn my True Scorpion in to Legendary weapon and I got only 3 Gems spot open instead to 6, I wanted ask if it's possible to the ppl who already unlocked them all to be the same when you upgrade it, I can understand if there was a totaly new weapon like the Galaxy one. And then also I wanted to suggest a new gear path cheaper and less powerfull than the legedary for help ppl which don't have much time to play to get a least a decent gear, cause now I see on pvp and pve ppl who has 800+ ap and other ppl stack to less on 650 ap. I don't want to penalyze ppl who have much time, but at least get something also for the ppl who hasn't. Hope you guys can do something about that. Ty for the great job and the game

Not sure if they fulfill your request but I can tell you some things:

Gem slots are random,there is chance of keeping more than 3 slots when transforming into legendary. It's just RNG based.

If you just transformed true Scorpio into legendery, then you made a mistake. At February 8 you'd be able to salvage True scorpio and get:  250 soulstones, 70 moonstones, 200 frozen stingers, some naryu tablets, 18 gem hammers and 5 gold. Most of this looks useless but free 70 moonstones...that looks like nice deal.

Taiwan server has legendary path starting lv45. But consider this: legendary items are legendary, not common and it should be hard to get them. Getting legendaries in bns are much easier than mythic raid gear in world of warcraft or R99 gear in lineage 2.

Oh and don't worry,if you don't have much time to get good gear. Most dungeons can be done with 650+ AP and since you have legendary weapon you are stronger than that.

If you can't find normal group,try finding clan and doing dungeons with them. Clan I belong too, Skyward knights ( Crimson legion, Wild springs, EU) helps even AP 400 clan members to kill Asura or later bosses.

I hope it helped you ?

Ty, I know about salvage that, but moonstone for me it's the easiset to get, with the chest from battle point, but for unlock gem need a lot of gold and difference between player there now it's a lot, I got killed in 3 hit with someone as 800+ Ap . I did dungeons till Asura, but anyway I want to see other dungeons also, what's the point to put them if only the pro can done that? I don't think I'm the only one with this problem.

My clan just go with ts if you don't you're stuck (but I don't complain about that, there is a dungeon and can go with random ppl so I'm fine with it, usually I find good ppl ) . Anyway ty for your reply :)

50 minutes ago, Silver85 said:

Ty, I know about salvage that, but moonstone for me it's the easiset to get, with the chest from battle point, but for unlock gem need a lot of gold and difference between player there now it's a lot, I got killed in 3 hit with someone as 800+ Ap . I did dungeons till Asura, but anyway I want to see other dungeons also, what's the point to put them if only the pro can done that? I don't think I'm the only one with this problem.

My clan just go with ts if you don't you're stuck (but I don't complain about that, there is a dungeon and can go with random ppl so I'm fine with it, usually I find good ppl ) . Anyway ty for your reply :)

I want to try harder dungeons too but I have done only Ebondrake Citadel and only 3 or 4 times with clan members but I still fail too much at it, so I do not touching it until I'm 670AP+ (current 636). 

I spend lot of time playing blade and soul (10-12 hours/day but only for 5 days each week.) Still...I haven't even seen Desolate Tomb and naryu foundry. Still too scared of doing them, especially after watching mechanics video on YouTube. Reason is simple. I do not like when I'm responsible for party being wiped out.I feel best when I attack and avoid boss attacks...without being responsible for something else. To tell the truth I never done CC on drill sergeant in nexus. It was always someone else. Why I don't like being responsible too much? Because I know that I will fail and get blamed for wipe...

12 minutes ago, Alesthra said:

I want to try harder dungeons too but I have done only Ebondrake Citadel and only 3 or 4 times with clan members but I still fail too much at it, so I do not touching it until I'm 670AP+ (current 636). 

I spend lot of time playing blade and soul (10-12 hours/day but only for 5 days each week.) Still...I haven't even seen Desolate Tomb and naryu foundry. Still too scared of doing them, especially after watching mechanics video on YouTube. Reason is simple. I do not like when I'm responsible for party being wiped out.I feel best when I attack and avoid boss attacks...without being responsible for something else. To tell the truth I never done CC on drill sergeant in nexus. It was always someone else. Why I don't like being responsible too much? Because I know that I will fail and get blamed for wipe...

My advice for you would be to run the dungeons only with your clan. Here you have the best learning effect without being insulted,blamed or etc. Your know your clan mates very well and vice versa, so you can do the dungeons without any preasure.

And dont forget: this is only a game, not a job (equally what other people say) :)

2 hours ago, Alesthra said:

Why I don't like being responsible too much? Because I know that I will fail and get blamed for wipe...

If you dont want to do any mechanic ever i guess guitting is better, cuase dungeons will get higher mechanics, especially the 24 man raid black tower and vortex. This game wont be so easy again as t is now, the mechanic part will go further.

Archived