Forums

Every Sogun's Lament Ever.

Amaren

• 2 weeks later...

Legit - F8 Asura is when you're drunk or have nothing better to do.

"Ok guys! Remember your dungeon antidotes! Don't let Asura get 5 stacks blooms!, remember to stack after winter's chill! Also bm please block the fireballs & kite the flame swords!" <turns around after explanation>

::::::::Entire team is dead, Warlock rage quits, & Assassin goes offline::::::

Destroyer: wth was that long explanation! you weren't even DPSing!!! lol you gonna do a speech or DPS brah???

BladeMaster: I don't spec block, & even if I did I don't have Hongmoon Block so I don't think we should block any fireballs

ForceMaster: I'm fire spec so I can't do Divine Veil or Frost sheath

Everyone: I don't have anti....can the person with anti just get all 6 blooms???

Kung Fu Master: My weapon's broke and I don't have field repair tools, so I'll just res people

Soul Fighter: I can heal us all guys!!! Chi healz!!! just stand in fire!!!!

Blade Dancer: :::::::says nothing just continues to whirl around in 1 spot:::::::::

Summoner: My cat will tank & block all the fireballs guys!!!! It's be EASY...no way we'll wipe!! ^_^

Warlock: ::::::currently not in group queuing for another dungeon in F8:::::::

6 minutes ago, KurooSakura said:

Wut, are you sure thats how FM works? We can have Ice and Fire build at same time!

No, Force master can spec divine veil & frost sheath in ANY spec, I was just being ironic...and YES I have actually heard that excuse before.

I usually get one or two that knows the fight at least, so the remaining people either stand in fire and die, die because summoner don't know how to use E and the rest don't know how to SS the pull, or die from stacking flowers without antidote and going "wtf is this damage?". Well, final option is they survive because they realize fire is bad (they are usually running around aimlessly then...), there is no cat/they know how to E it, and they are afraid of the poison and the experienced guys proceed take as many as possible and antidote it.

It's also great when people die from the multiple fire even if I get the mark and run far away from the boss so that even all melees can attack. Asura is one of the last dungeons where one person can carry everyone alone but when people still ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up things they normally shouldn't be able to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up, then gg.

On 15-2-2017 at 4:48 PM, Tigerlily said:

::::::::Entire team is dead, Warlock rage quits, & Assassin goes offline::::::

Destroyer: wth was that long explanation! you weren't even DPSing!!! lol you gonna do a speech or DPS brah???

BladeMaster: I don't spec block, & even if I did I don't have Hongmoon Block so I don't think we should block any fireballs

ForceMaster: I'm fire spec so I can't do Divine Veil or Frost sheath

Everyone: I don't have anti....can the person with anti just get all 6 blooms???

Kung Fu Master: My weapon's broke and I don't have field repair tools, so I'll just res people

Soul Fighter: I can heal us all guys!!! Chi healz!!! just stand in fire!!!!

Blade Dancer: :::::::says nothing just continues to whirl around in 1 spot:::::::::

Summoner: My cat will tank & block all the fireballs guys!!!! It's be EASY...no way we'll wipe!! ^_^

Warlock: ::::::currently not in group queuing for another dungeon in F8:::::::

Most hilarious and accurate post. BM doesn't even need HM block to block them lmao. The most annoying is when someone else gets aggro and the fireballs go all over the place.

*stares at the cat*

• 2 months later...

Why I always spec for malestorm and blade storm to protect party in SL....someone always forgets....

"You know the mechs?"

*one person says yes. everyone else is silent*

"welp"

*three people are dead. the other three that know the mechs are alive*

Archived