Real pets!

Raxsephon

Hi everyone,

I'm litterally new in this game (just started as SF a few days ago), I played the beta from the start (Korean server), and loved the game since then, sadly I left it for quite long time.
Well, all the mechanics of the game looks really great, but something I dont like so much are the pets.
I mean, these pets looks so cute, childhish and toon like, well, ok if yu want something like that but as a companion, a chi ghost or something but not a pet properly saying, I think.
My humble opinion is that a nice pet could be something like in the pictures attached.

ByYHn

WNTI0

It would be great to have pets, feral animals (wolves, rams, bulls, bears, even dragons), that attack with you to the enemies and evolve with you, maybe put them armors and weapons to their claws.

If is not possible to replace the actual pet system, how about a second one?, so you can choose, if you want an aura pet, cute child toon pet, then, choose the actual pet, if you want some combat pet, a more great looking pet, then, you can choose this second option.

What you think my friends?, I have a great hope that the developers may consider my idea for future upgrades

It's both good and bad in certain sense. At the moment pets are mainly just HP/def slaves and indeed you can just take aura if you don't like the pets itself. I would indeed like to see more pets that actually look like animals and not like some monsters we can find in dungeons or half beaten chicken.

In my opinion pets should stay as stat buffs only or would people like summoners that have cat and then also a pet attacking at the same time? I swear the answer is definite no as you can use pets in 6vs6.

Our pets already have evolution system but it is unfortunately upgrade way and not like partial of our EXP would go to them to level up. In some sense you could hold the pet auras/pets as gear instead of pet that you simply upgrade with mats.

2 hours ago, Raxsephon said:

yup, you are right....

Then, the summoner can have 2 pets, one that can be controlled with skills and the other that just do simple commands like attack, stop and follow.

I want a real pet, not a pokemon in my shoulder T_T!

Then go ahead and search for that game? 

Archived