Dest: restrain

Lbd: restrain, party save

Sum: heal, root, party stealth

Sin: party stealth, blue buff 

Wl: soulburn, root

FM: party save

SF: heal, revive

ie: only dungeon runs, NO raids or pvp

so far, current dungeons' mechanics require certain class(es) to avoid party wipe

however, SF is being left out (especially in NF) ... since the release of pet system

cuz pet system gives players huge hp/def boost (if upgraded)

heal from SF is weaker than Sum and useless in some way

rev from SF has 10min cool down ... not only that 

players can self/party rev using charms or cat rev

due to the above facts, i really hope BnS will release a dungeon in the future

where SF is absolutely required, i'll provide an example below

ex: 

just like NF last boss, a "future boss" will cast 2 protective buffs to 2 players closest to it 

then it will cast a skill which will party wipe except those 2 players with buff

players who are dead after party wipe cannot use self rev charms

and they require a SF in party with/after boss' protective buff to cast party rev

in/if this case, SF's rev cd should be dropped to 3-5min, ONLY IN PVE

in pvp, 10min cd will be fair, plus SF's heal has been nerfed already

my reason behind this post is my sis' SF is having a hard time JOINING NF 6man party

even with 777ap and 2 maxed legendary accessories, she still gets booted after JOINING

by STARTING a party herself will still take some time

how is she going to obtain the weapon from NF needed to upgrade to stage 9 ... (x.x) 

when the weapon chest drops randomly from last boss' chest and has stupid RNG when opening it

hurry up and fix this trend where SF is considered somewhat useless in NF plus later dungeons

meanwhile, i'm just going to "cold-stare" at BnS, just like this: 

fxwg20.jpg

yesterday, my sis' SF joined a 6man NF party 

the party recruit message said "NF 700+ i drive"

when she joined, she saw a full party

but the next sec, she was booted ...

whoever was hosting that party just contradict himself

especially when he himself will be driving and sis has 77ap MORE than his recruiting requirement

there is no logical reason to boot her

this is like when a bank robber robs a bank

and after police catches him red handed, he says this to them

"i didn't rob the bank" ...

STOP CONTRADICTING URSELF AND START MAKING SOME LOGICALLY SENSE!!

SERIOUSLY, NC has to buff SF and DES soon cuz i am sick and tired of getting booted from pty cuz i play a class that does not offer anything but dmg in NF dungeon. next thing u know SF and DES will get booted from raids.

heres an example, i joined a "700+ i drive" NF pty the other day, as i went in the room it was instantly filled up, but in a SPLIT SEC i was booted even though i have 780+ ap, i didnt even have enough time to see anything. do u have any idea how that felt? and dont u say "u can just start ur own pty or join another pty".

SERIOUSLY buff SF and DES, give us a reason to play this class instead of just reroll to another class.

4 minutes ago, BabyWing said:

NCWest doesn't balance the classes, so making a thread here is pretty much useless.

do READ my post carefully, just above the cold-stare image 

i wrote "BnS" which means Blade and Soul IN GENERAL!!
OFC I KNOW NCWest hasn't balanced the classes yet

which was why i posted this in the first place

Just now, BabyWing said:

NCWest doesn't balance the classes, so making a thread here is pretty much useless.

i said NC, not NC west or east or north or south. its "NC" as in BNS in general. also GM told me to post on forum instead of sending them a ticket. if u dont believe me ill copy and paste my ticket

1 minute ago, BabyWing said:

What I mean is that posting your suggestions on THIS forum is useless. Your best bet would be learning Korean and sending your suggestions to the devs. You won't accomplish anything by posting here. 

Also, the GM probably told you to post on the forums because they didn't want to try and deal with your ticket, since, you know, they have no say in how classes are balanced.

good suggestion!!! but GM said they cant do rebalancing but to advice me to post on forum since development team does read the forum and also they will put in the suggestion to development team as well and hopefully NA will communicate with KR to make some changes to all SF and DES out there.

What I mean is that posting your suggestions on THIS forum is useless. Your best bet would be learning Korean and sending your suggestions to the devs. You won't accomplish anything by posting here. 

Also, the GM probably told you to post on the forums because they didn't want to try and deal with your ticket, since, you know, they have no say in how classes are balanced.

Currently in KR, SFs are top DPS along with BDs so all you need to do is WAIT and stop posting stupid threads about this. The amount of content EU/NA lacks is so big that we are missing 2 more continents filled with so many OP stuff. Also, NCWest cant make class balances because all regions follow the KR skill changes and EU/NA will get the 55/25 patch prob in 2 years with the pace they will have this year.

SF is not a bad class at all, but go reason those plebs who kick you for no reason. Its not NCs fault for peoples behavior. Honestly I like to have SF in party, but the SF need to know how to play. They put a good chunk of dmg while played correctly. Also in NF, SFs can be drivers too because of the low cd of the dashes. But as I said above, go explain that to the plebs.

1 hour ago, NightFer said:

Currently in KR, SFs are top DPS along with BDs so all you need to do is WAIT and stop posting stupid threads about this. The amount of content EU/NA lacks is so big that we are missing 2 more continents filled with so many OP stuff. Also, NCWest cant make class balances because all regions follow the KR skill changes and EU/NA will get the 55/25 patch prob in 2 years with the pace they will have this year.

SF is not a bad class at all, but go reason those plebs who kick you for no reason. Its not NCs fault for peoples behavior. Honestly I like to have SF in party, but the SF need to know how to play. They put a good chunk of dmg while played correctly. Also in NF, SFs can be drivers too because of the low cd of the dashes. But as I said above, go explain that to the plebs.

GM Venus Yesterday at 18:41

Hello,

As of now, the only way to get the Weapon Chests is through dungeons and there are currently no plans to redesign the Boss loot mechanics and giving additional buff for the class Soul Fighter. I am more than willing to escalate your feedback to our dev department but the most effective and easiest way for your voice to heard is through our forums. Which I've linked for you below:

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/en/?

The developers are reading that forum thread constantly. If you can, please go there and submit any feedback that you have.

Thanks for helping to make Blade and Soul great!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heres the ticket. can u like stop being mean to ppl? i have like 35 post in 1 year. i rarely post on forum. but seeing how toxic and mean NA ppl are, i might as well shut my mouth forever. i know NCwest cant make class rebalance but Gm advice me to post it on forum so development team can see and take a note. im pretty sure they have lots of notes stacked up over the past one year on SF and DES alone.

and thank you for telling me that KR SF is top DPS which to be honest, is a little hard to believe.

do u have any solid proof, such as KR translated skill balance (ex.), showing KR SF is currently top dps with Lbd?

if a KR player told u about this, it's just URBAN MYTH

IF IT IS true that KR SF is the strongest dps, i can't wait for that to come over

i personally love to have a SF in party at all times due to heal and rev

but those 'plebs', ie. whales, are either extreme illogical or too egotistic to bother giving me a good reason why they will boot a SF from NF party

ESPECIALLy when their recruit message says "NF 700+ i drive" and the SF that got booted has 777ap

2 hours ago, BabyWing said:

This is actually not true at all. There have been game changes made to the game from the feedback of EU/NA players. Did you think that the publisher doesn't contact the devs at all? Of course they do keep in contact! They have to contact devs in order to inform bugs and changes that they wish to get on our version as NA/EU does not do any of the patches but we get the patches from the devs.

42 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

This is actually not true at all. There have been game changes made to the game from the feedback of EU/NA players. Did you think that the publisher doesn't contact the devs at all? Of course they do keep in contact! They have to contact devs in order to inform bugs and changes that they wish to get on our version as NA/EU does not do any of the patches but we get the patches from the devs.

Yes, I know they do contact the devs. Yes, I know they've made  MINOR changes for our region because that's what we requested. That is not what I'm talking about. What I'm TRYING to say is that classes are balanced in Korea, and I HIGHLY doubt that any other region has any say in how classes are balanced. They only receive the patches. So ultimately, making a thread here complaining about the classes is POINTLESS because there's nothing that the publishers can do about it. 

this is why I only run with my clan mates. I suggest everyone who is playing BnS join a nice clan. It is just too annoying to PUG. 

I really think that BnS in eu/na get the skill updates KR get even if we are behind on content. 

You forgot to put kfm and fm can ice root bosses too! I feel sorry for your sister getting kicked even for making the cut. I enjoy a sf in my party and the summoner+sf combo makes for a really clean run. Plus SF is pretty good for driving and does some pretty decent dps! Their buff to increase others hp temporarily is super helpful for NF. Those people who are kicking SF don't realize the protection you get from a SF! Best party of a SF in NF is when the last boss doesn't reach the boss in time by 1 second and a SF self revives then itself with charm attacks boss once then group revives.

Archived