Daily Chest

Moody565

Needs update.

Also daily dungeons needed to do, need to scale with what you can do.

Giving Shattered Masts to someone who has 400-450 people, and as a almost must option to do is not good at all.

It's bad enough that getting 100g or god forbit 1000g is near impossible.

I will maybe try to collect 20x boxes and open them all at once, if i dont get one 1000g i am out of here.The prices for everything are insane, and getting needed 650-700ap to do content is impossible.You guys should really consider making things more normal for a person that plays the actual game, and not using credit card, there are 99% credit card warrior left playing this game .Ok i realize all you care about is profit, but find some other way, and let the rest of us enjoy the content, before you doom your own game. And from what i watched preview of incoming patch, things are only going to get worse.

19 minutes ago, Moody565 said:

I will maybe try to collect 20x boxes and open them all at once, if i dont get one 1000g i am out of here.

I'm sorry but this made me laugh lol consider yourself lucky if you get 100g I've been playing since last year January (did take like 4 months break) and i used todo DC daily till now i got 100g ONCE.Materials were reduced by ALOT already also from 8th Feb you will need to upgrade your weap only 3 times till legendary also from what i saw on forums they reduced again the cost of  materials (except for legendary weap.You still can do some purple dungeons(silverfrost ones) with 400-450 AP I'm sure that are people who don't mind having 1-2 players with low AP in 6m dungeons like Liar,Yeti.Necro,Cold etc normal dailies from silverfrost gives you also 40-50s per quest and those are easy (not dungeon ones).You also should try and find friendly clan which will help you with dungeons,you also should try crafting  T.MW stones if you have soul wanders you can solo those blue dungeons that drop Moonwater Tear.Also there are lots of events going on every patch we get an event believe or not those events help alot it is alot of work won't deny it but at least we do get events some mmos hardly do such events.

Just RNG with the chests.  Good luck getting the 1k gold though.  Been playing since launch, and I still haven't gotten it :D.

I don't think Daily Challenge is meant for fresh lvl 50s.  After 50, you should just settle with the the Cold Storage/Lair/Yeti/Heaven's Mandate parties and as well as Shiverstone dailies to gather enough gold to get an AP diamond and upgrades.  With the new patch, it's going to be way easy to get past 500AP now, so with just a little patience you can get there too.

You can stop thinking this game is a race and just enjoy the game.  Thinking that you're going to be the best in a few weeks is not gonna help you in the long run.

People are just too greedy nowaday. They expect to do all purple dungeons when they reach lv50. They should take it step-by-step and learn the mechanic in each dungeon while upgrading their gear to higher level along the way. If you can get into a party to leech, that's fine. It means it is your lucky. However, don't expect there is someone to carry you through every single dungeon every single time.

1k gold...got it once...it was few months ago,but blue venture tokens are common. Got them few times from daily quests. And purple at least 2 times from daily dash. Still I noticed weird thing...I've got green venture token just once. It's like it has lower drop rate than blue one.

You know in KR you get like stage 6-7 legendary only from story quest right bdw? But ye you cant have everything daily chest are only to keeep people in dungeons and do some daily othervise everyone will do only Desolate / Ebondrake / Naryu Foundry cause there actualy something drops . So its ok how that reward work right now. Or they can make Daily Bonus like in KR you geting every day different upgrade material for upgrading your legendery weapon etc etc.

8 minutes ago, Malph said:

You know in KR you get like stage 6-7 legendary only from story quest right bdw?

And they are far ahead of us with their gear. We get easy upgrades next week and so we will get easy legendaries later when we have much better gear. Would be impossible to catch up as new player if it wouldnt be like that. But we cant compare that with our gear. Legendary 6 is almost endgear here so of course we cant have that now.

DC loot box isn't suppoused to give you 1,000g, or even 100g. The sole purpouse of that box is to keep people doing the Daily Challenge, in hopes a miracle happens.

Think of it as a lottery ticket. We all know it's impossible to get anything out of it, but people still buy those tickets.

32 minutes ago, Malph said:

You know in KR you get like stage 6-7 legendary only from story quest right bdw? But ye you cant have everything daily chest are only to keeep people in dungeons and do some daily othervise everyone will do only Desolate / Ebondrake / Naryu Foundry cause there actualy something drops . So its ok how that reward work right now. Or they can make Daily Bonus like in KR you geting every day different upgrade material for upgrading your legendery weapon etc etc.

Yes you get stage6 after you complete your story quest but did you know they have chance to fail on each stage after that? If you dont wanna throw thousands of gold for buying upgrading oil. Idk why are you even comparing KR to EU/NA. Their daily challenge doesnt give anything valuable (just a few upgrading mats and thats all). And no, there isno such thing as daily bonus for upgrading legendary weapon, there is this thing called daily login even where you get different things each day for a period of time (that event replaces the daily dash which doesnt exist in KR anymore I think).

28 minutes ago, lostforumaccount said:

DC loot box isn't suppoused to give you 1,000g, or even 100g. The sole purpouse of that box is to keep people doing the Daily Challenge, in hopes a miracle happens.

Think of it as a lottery ticket. We all know it's impossible to get anything out of it, but people still buy those tickets.

Think I've gotten 100g from daily challenge at least 10 times. Probably more. :o

I have been playing since the second closed beta and find some of the prices are outrageous also. But like others have said it is pretty bad when you want to do an instance and people kick you as soon as they see your AP. Some of the instances are a bit over the top in difficulty and need some adjustments. I do my dailies everyday when I can and still cannot afford to upgrade my staff to legendary due to the people wanting way too much for materials, or worse bidding on drops at extremely higher prices than the item is worth. The marketplace is no better. People post items at 10x or more what the cost should be, pretty much outpricing the casual player. Until either the prices come down or people stop being so greedy the game will just be a bit to expensive for some of us to continue. If it was not for me enjoying the gameplay I might have left long ago.  

3 hours ago, Zedonia said:

And they are far ahead of us with their gear. We get easy upgrades next week and so we will get easy legendaries later when we have much better gear. Would be impossible to catch up as new player if it wouldnt be like that. But we cant compare that with our gear. Legendary 6 is almost endgear here so of course we cant have that now.

Oh those upgrades will be easy with the lovely stone that we all know and need jumping to 400g

4 hours ago, MegaMouseGW said:

I have been playing since the second closed beta and find some of the prices are outrageous also. But like others have said it is pretty bad when you want to do an instance and people kick you as soon as they see your AP. Some of the instances are a bit over the top in difficulty and need some adjustments. I do my dailies everyday when I can and still cannot afford to upgrade my staff to legendary due to the people wanting way too much for materials, or worse bidding on drops at extremely higher prices than the item is worth. The marketplace is no better. People post items at 10x or more what the cost should be, pretty much outpricing the casual player. Until either the prices come down or people stop being so greedy the game will just be a bit to expensive for some of us to continue. If it was not for me enjoying the gameplay I might have left long ago.  

This prices are too high for you, after legendary cost reduction? How was it possible for us older Players to upgrade long before price reduction with stinger at 3-4g with moonstones at 6-8g with ss at 50-80s and spts at 600g? How was it possible? By farming and get the gold you need. If there isnt the supply then price will go high if the demand is high enough, and vice versa.

hahaha most of the time i get 1g or none...the highest i get before just 10g...never get 100g or 1000g yet o.o....rarely get green venture token...never get blue/purple venture token haha...even tho everyday im doing all purple dg that i can do and world daily quest...always 40/40 =)

Archived