Any good pvp guild on eu ceru?

Captain WeebM@ster

22 hours ago, Captain WeebM@ster said:

I've been searching for a long time for a good ceru pvp guild on server group 3 and cant seem to find one, they are all full of pve only players so i was wondering if anyone knows if server group 1 or 2 have any? 

Thanks

There is not a lot of big pvp guilds. I´m not doing any kind of ow-pvp. But generally there are not a lot of pvp guilds, because if you just play 1v1 and 3v3 you don´t really need a guild for that as you generally play alone or with your 2-6 friends or so and i could not care less what guild(s) they are in i´ll play with them regardless.

17 hours ago, N3ro said:

There is not a lot of big pvp guilds. I´m not doing any kind of ow-pvp. But generally there are not a lot of pvp guilds, because if you just play 1v1 and 3v3 you don´t really need a guild for that as you generally play alone or with your 2-6 friends or so and i could not care less what guild(s) they are in i´ll play with them regardless.

I was thinking mostly about the new clan 6v6 so thats why i wanted to join a guild and i want it to be ceru specifically cause i love going ssp from time to time, also i don't have 2-6 friends so would be nice to tag with clan members ;w;

Clarity is about the most hardcore 6v6 I could discern so far on EU. But given they are PvX, and 6v6 needs PvX gear, you might have to do a lot of PvE to be competitive, and for a clan like them to take you.

Though if you are really good then you probably can own purely with galaxy fragment financed gear and non-legendary drop accessories...

On 2/8/2017 at 2:53 PM, Shuchin said:

Clarity is about the most hardcore 6v6 I could discern so far on EU. But given they are PvX, and 6v6 needs PvX gear, you might have to do a lot of PvE to be competitive, and for a clan like them to take you.

Though if you are really good then you probably can own purely with galaxy fragment financed gear and non-legendary drop accessories...

Clairty is red and im looking for a ceru guild

Also i rather join "WeAreSorry" before i join clarity bnspuke 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived