Complain About Gear Upgrade

Silver85

8 hours ago, Rysa said:

Agreed with OP, legendary weapon upgrade is stupidly expensive for too little benefits.

Why would I shell out over 1000G into upgrading from True Ivorymoon 10 to Baleful Stage 1 for 3 AP and -17% Dragoncall damage ? This is utter nonsense and gives zero incentive to play this game any longer. 

Not to mention every upgrade level costs more than 1000g alone, what's the point besides pushing the casual playerbase away from the game ? 

You're basing one class's legendary over every other class and saying there's no benefit. That's not fair in the least.

For Warlock you'd wait to go from True Ivory to Stage 4 Legendary to make the upgrade beneficial.

And it costs roughly 780g to go from True Ivory to Stage 1 Legendary if you decided to buy all the materials besides the Flowers of Lament. It'll be even cheaper as time goes by since prices were hyped up due to Black Tower being released so it's still affordable to anyone if they are patient.

Also, 1kg per upgrade? It's barely 500g per upgrade up until Stage 3 to 4. Assuming you're referring to NA prices. May be different on EU.

15 minutes ago, Kevi said:

what do you mean proof. I got my tormented weapon in 6 tries back when the first upgrade path change came out. got 6 chest and the 6 gave me weapon. and it used to be a guaranteed drop in 4 man before the removal of hm weapon when the new path was just added. It was chance to drop in 6 man and guaranteed drop for 4 man.

Just because you got the box in all your runs, doesnt mean that you will get it with guaranty. The drop rates of weapon boxes in 4 men compared to 6men are only higher, not more.

My alt, who need them very, havent seen one chest in 20 runs so far, while my main got 5 chests in 10 runs.

9 minutes ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

Just because you got the box in all your runs, doesnt mean that you will get it with guaranty. The drop rates of weapon boxes in 4 men compared to 6men are only higher, not more.

My alt, who need them very, havent seen one chest in 20 runs so far, while my main got 5 chests in 10 runs.

im talking back when silverfrost refining stones became a thing on the first weapon upgrade streamline. Back then tormented weapons rained from the sky. Also WTF 20 runs that even worse than i thought. This is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up. your examples aren't convincing me otherwise either 5/10 isn't good either unless you mean 6 man drops.

Archived