Valentine's Day - Crimson Tide

Kurokazu

26 minutes ago, raptorling said:

I actually switched my main Jin warlock to a Lyn warlock, because the outfits just look better on the male Lyn, than the Jin.

Right...? RIGHT??? WHY are mmos so allergic to male anatomy? Ken doll syndrome and flat ass is so common in mmos, it's crazy. Meanwhile, women get 30 boob sliders. 

I play 2 male Jins, 1 male Lyn and 1 male Gon. While my options for outfits that look good are limited, I make it work lol

I don't understand the issue with gaming developers and male anatomy. I understand most people play female characters, but what do they have to lose making a well designed male model??? 90% of the time, butts are always flat and bulges are barely there. And then of course you have outfits that just aren't flattering.

I want the same amount of effort put into male models as they put into female models. They can't give the whole "sex sells" argument because attraction doesn't only apply to females. If the artists don't know how to make attractive males, hire a gay artist or a female artist to assist in the creation. Heck, more straight males and female players would roll male characters if they actually looked better and were given better armor/clothing designs.

Give me cool designs, form fitting/flattering clothes, show more skin (come on now), and be anatomically correct for heaven's sake. In BnS, most female outfits have different designs for every race while males usually get all the same thing. It's an after thought.

2 hours ago, raptorling said:

They aren't done very well in game, though.

This is good. This is a good ankle-cut pant. Most of them are just so unflattering in game though. 

I actually switched my main Jin warlock to a Lyn warlock, because the outfits just look better on the male Lyn, than the Jin. 

Right...? RIGHT??? WHY are mmos so allergic to male anatomy? Ken doll syndrome and flat ass is so common in mmos, it's crazy. Meanwhile, women get 30 boob sliders. 

I can tell you play nothing but mmos, try other fighting games with alt costumes and you can see they also do the same, just get used to it.

12 hours ago, Kurokazu said:

I play 2 male Jins, 1 male Lyn and 1 male Gon. While my options for outfits that look good are limited, I make it work lol

I don't understand the issue with gaming developers and male anatomy. I understand most people play female characters, but what do they have to lose making a well designed male model??? 90% of the time, butts are always flat and bulges are barely there. And then of course you have outfits that just aren't flattering.

I want the same amount of effort put into male models as they put into female models. They can't give the whole "sex sells" argument because attraction doesn't only apply to females. If the artists don't know how to make attractive males, hire a gay artist or a female artist to assist in the creation. Heck, more straight males and female players would roll male characters if they actually looked better and were given better armor/clothing designs.

Give me cool designs, form fitting/flattering clothes, show more skin (come on now), and be anatomically correct for heaven's sake. In BnS, most female outfits have different designs for every race while males usually get all the same thing. It's an after thought.

All of this is 100% true and very sad. 

12 hours ago, Dad said:

I can tell you play nothing but mmos, try other fighting games with alt costumes and you can see they also do the same, just get used to it.

Um... I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion, friend. I'm talking about mmos, because that's where I see it mostly. That's where it's most obvious. In games like Payday, Dark Souls, Far Cry, Hitman, and whatever else, I don't notice it because I'm usually in first person and not trying to customize a character the way I want to... lol. 

I have over 400 games in my steam library, I definitely don't only play mmos. 

On 2/3/2017 at 11:45 AM, Liinxy said:

I don't like the men of Blade & Soul feeling left out! I will let the team know about your desires for Crimson Tide to return for this year's holiday and maybe we can reintroduce it for you.

;) ;)

I don't see this in the cash shop after the patch went live. I guess we are being left out anyways? =(

58 minutes ago, AlmostInfamousz said:

I don't see this in the cash shop after the patch went live. I guess we are being left out anyways? =(

Guess so....this is really disappointing x.x
...unless they add it next week or something. One can hope ='(

3 minutes ago, Yasu said:

Outfit rotation is this Friday. Let's hope for the best! :)

Edit: Also, overseas there is a holiday called White Day, it's like Valentines day but held mainly towards male giving chocolate to females etc as a thank you. So, you might be able to see such costumes next month.

http://bns.plaync.com/promo/bns/170208_Heartful

This page hints at something being released for White Day.

Ah yea I know about White Day~
I don't think we did that in our version last year (most people here probably don't know about it), but it's a small possibility.
Either way I hope it'll come soon.....if the HM store people have a heart....you know, for Valentine's Day >< lol

Outfit rotation is this Friday. Let's hope for the best! :)

Edit: Also, overseas there is a holiday called White Day, it's like Valentines day but held mainly towards male giving chocolate to females etc as a thank you. So, you might be able to see such costumes next month.

http://bns.plaync.com/promo/bns/170208_Heartful

This page hints at something being released for White Day.

On 3 February 2017 at 11:51 AM, Kurokazu said:

Hey guys.

While Bethany was showing off the costumes that will be added to the store for Valentine's Day in the live stream, I noticed there were 3 female-only outfits and only 1 male-only outfit (Lover Boy).
As someone who plays mostly male characters, this is really disappointing. I was hoping that they would bring back Crimson Tide (male only), which was put in the store for Valentine's Day last year. It's a really popular outfit, so I'm extremely surprised it wasn't listed.

Would it be possible to add Crimson Tide to the Valentine's Day outfits to be more fair towards male characters?

90208f_11.jpg90208b_11.jpg

I too would love to see the return of Crimson Tide and also some more male outfits. I've been waiting on the white version of My Angel since the CBT. And I never managed to snag the black My Angel either so it would be nice to see it make a comeback. Though the white version is #1 on my wishlist.

Archived