Valentine's Day - Crimson Tide

Kurokazu

Hey guys.

While Bethany was showing off the costumes that will be added to the store for Valentine's Day in the live stream, I noticed there were 3 female-only outfits and only 1 male-only outfit (Lover Boy).
As someone who plays mostly male characters, this is really disappointing. I was hoping that they would bring back Crimson Tide (male only), which was put in the store for Valentine's Day last year. It's a really popular outfit, so I'm extremely surprised it wasn't listed.

Would it be possible to add Crimson Tide to the Valentine's Day outfits to be more fair towards male characters?

90208f_11.jpg90208b_11.jpg

Well that is a bit sad but remenber on these games

SEX=SELLS

anyway... where did it  u got the image of? i can¨t find it on the net and im sure as hell want to know which costumes are the 3 you are refering to for females..

i just want to know if i should kept saving g for them or start upgrading again... @.@ thanks anyway dude

3 minutes ago, Syung Soon said:

Well that is a bit sad but remenber on these games

SEX=SELLS

anyway... where did it  u got the image of? i can¨t find it on the net and im sure as hell want to know which costumes are the 3 you are refering to for females..

i just want to know if i should kept saving g for them or start upgrading again... @.@ thanks anyway dude

You can watch today's stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul
Costumes are in the latter half.

I got the image from the Korean outfit gallery, but Crimson Tide is in the wardrobe for males (has been since February 2016) and you can find images if you just search Blade & Soul Crimson Tide.

30 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

Ugly.. ugly outfits again this year. 

Yea...I'm am less than thrilled with the Valentine's Day outfits....even the event one is boring and hella random.
Males are stuck with "Loverboy" which is rather ugly in my opinion. I saw way more males running around in Crimson Tide last year than Loverboy -.-

2 minutes ago, MasterYoda said:

Well if u search most players play female, cause who wants to look at a dudes ass all the time, is usually the answer I get.So they put more stuff for that but I do think it's kinda of unfair also I would have liked to see some formal clothing for valentines like let's say tuxedos for male or a suit and dresses long/sort for female but formal not silly.

Who'd wanna look at dudes? Me. I do. Maybe we're the minority here, but we gay guys exist in gaming too, haha.

I'd love for suits and dresses for dudes.;; More clothing for men in general would just make me happy. 

5 hours ago, raptorling said:

Kinda tired of the blatant female favoritism this game has. Is it not possible for NA version to release 3 random male outfits to go with the 3 female ones? 

Well if u search most players play female, cause who wants to look at a dudes ass all the time, is usually the answer I get.So they put more stuff for that but I do think it's kinda of unfair also I would have liked to see some formal clothing for valentines like let's say tuxedos for male or a suit and dresses long/sort for female but formal not silly.

36 minutes ago, MasterYoda said:

*holds up hand* I would rather stare at a guys ass all day then my females. Most of my characters are male and the outfits for them are horrid most of the time. 

44 minutes ago, raptorling said:

Who'd wanna look at dudes? Me. I do. Maybe we're the minority here, but we gay guys exist in gaming too, haha.

I'd love for suits and dresses for dudes.;; More clothing for men in general would just make me happy. 

Hahaha yep! Me too. I'm gay, I play male characters, and I want my characters to look good. I'm tired of always getting the short end of the stick when it comes to outfits. There are some really sexy/good looking male outfits out there, but they just aren't releasing them yet or are only releasing them VERY slowly. It's frustrating.

All I want is some consideration for male characters. Release Crimson Tide again. It's cool, it's really well designed, and it was super popular last year as well as in other regions. I will absolutely NOT buy Lover boy. It's basic, ugly and makes my characters look like a box. Seriously....

7 hours ago, raptorling said:

Kinda tired of the blatant female favoritism this game has. Is it not possible for NA version to release 3 random male outfits to go with the 3 female ones? 

45 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

Hahaha yep! Me too. I'm gay, I play male characters, and I want my characters to look good. I'm tired of always getting the short end of the stick when it comes to outfits. There are some really sexy/good looking male outfits out there, but they just aren't releasing them yet or are only releasing them VERY slowly. It's frustrating.

All I want is some consideration for male characters. Release Crimson Tide again. It's cool, it's really well designed, and it was super popular last year as well as in other regions. I will absolutely NOT buy Lover boy. It's basic, ugly and makes my characters look like a box. Seriously....

In all fairness it's not Just this game or exclusive to games.

Guy's get the short end of the stick everywhere when it comes to clothing. Just go into clothing store and the guy's section is tiny compared to the vast selection for women.

I'm not excusing it. That's just how it is. I have 3 boy's and I'd love to see a change too :)

10 minutes ago, Dad said:

I guess all of you are new players? Does not 1 person here remember they also released male V day costumes like a week later after the female? They even give you hints in this photo!

http://bns.plaync.com/news/eventnotice/article/5328

Yes I remember. I think it was Lover Boy and Crimson Tide put on rotation together after the female ones. That didn't bother me too much at the time because I was only just getting used to their rotation thing.
And no I'm not a new player lol  I've played since CBT and I used to play the CN version before this.

2 hours ago, Dad said:

I guess all of you are new players? Does not 1 person here remember they also released male V day costumes like a week later after the female? They even give you hints in this photo!

They showed all the costumes being released in the live stream the other day and there is only one outfit for males that is new (the other lover boy was already released) where is the females always receive more costume choices (even look at the NC store there are more female exclusives then males or the male costumes are just copy and paste on each race where the females are vastly different)

Also the link is for the Asian servers.. we probably won't see that outfit till next year. 

8 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

Also the link is for the Asian servers.. we probably won't see that outfit till next year. 

We are actually getting that outfit. Bethany showed the outfit, but couldn't show the hair piece because it was bugged. Either way, yet another female only outfit...

• NCSOFT

I don't like the men of Blade & Soul feeling left out! I will let the team know about your desires for Crimson Tide to return for this year's holiday and maybe we can reintroduce it for you.

3 hours ago, Dad said:

;) ;)

46 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

I don't like the men of Blade & Soul feeling left out! I will let the team know about your desires for Crimson Tide to return for this year's holiday and maybe we can reintroduce it for you.

;) ;)

@Liinxy I LOVE YOU. Thank you soooo much!!!! <3333
I just did a crazy happy dance xD

2 hours ago, Liinxy said:

;) ;)

Still can't rep mods posts D:

so here is the fake "rep" for it.

+1

how about those Lyn stuck with exchange tickets for Enchanting/Seductress outfits from E Fleet/BSC as a side note? Its the tail isn't it? the devs are tailist and can't make an outfit that doesn't have some attached tail ornament for those that already have tails :(

Wanted that outfit for my warlock (yes, female player playin' male alt here!). But I missed it the last time it was in store and only saw it once ingame.
Now he wears midnight dedective and looks pretty good in it, too. But I agree that there are not much costumes for males that look really good and even lesser hair (Yu Chun's hair please :D).

21 hours ago, Liinxy said:

;) ;)

Would it be possible to add in one more costume for men, preferably a crossdressing one? After School Special, My Angel, the genderbent nurse outfit, or any other genderbent outfit? 3f and 3m seems fair, right?? (´•ω•`๑);;

On 2/3/2017 at 9:58 AM, Kurokazu said:

Yes I remember. I think it was Lover Boy and Crimson Tide put on rotation together after the female ones. That didn't bother me too much at the time because I was only just getting used to their rotation thing.
And no I'm not a new player lol  I've played since CBT and I used to play the CN version before this.

On 2/3/2017 at 9:48 AM, RetroByte said:

In all fairness it's not Just this game or exclusive to games.

Guy's get the short end of the stick everywhere when it comes to clothing. Just go into clothing store and the guy's section is tiny compared to the vast selection for women.

I'm not excusing it. That's just how it is. I have 3 boy's and I'd love to see a change too :)

Honestly, this is so true. Not to mention, women's clothes always have so much variety, while men's clothes generally always follow the same formula. """OTL

And for some reason, the men's outfits in this game always have this really ugly pant cut. They are either too high on the waist or too short on the foot. 

Examples of high waist and ugly early cut off on pants: 

bns-stinger-adornments-4.jpg90260f_11.jpg

Looks so weird and frumpy.

28 minutes ago, raptorling said:

And for some reason, the men's outfits in this game always have this really ugly pant cut. They are either too high on the waist or too short on the foot. 

If you're referring to the outfits with pants that cut off just above the ankle, that's typical Korean male fashion. I personally like it. But yea, other ones cut off in weird places that look ridiculous.
Most male outfits in the game are just not flattering at all. A lot of male Jin oufits drastically shrink the shoulder width which also bothers me to no end.

As for the male models themselves......HOW HARD IS IT TO GIVE A MALE A BUTT???!!! FLAT. ALWAYS FLAT. UGH. *flips tables*
It drives me insane especially with Gons. Like how can they have muscle busting out of their clothes while having an ass that is as flat as a pancake??? Makes no sense.

19 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

If you're referring to the outfits with pants that cut off just above the ankle, that's typical Korean male fashion. I personally like it. But yea, other ones cut off in weird places that look ridiculous.
Most male outfits in the game are just not flattering at all. A lot of male Jin oufits drastically shrink the shoulder width which also bothers me to no end.

As for the male models themselves......HOW HARD IS IT TO GIVE A MALE A BUTT???!!! FLAT. ALWAYS FLAT. UGH. *flips tables*
It drives me insane especially with Gons. Like how can they have muscle busting out of their clothes while having an ass that is as flat as a pancake??? Makes no sense.

They aren't done very well in game, though. 

rBVaHVU3PLiAG9kcAAIEbJV8RyU316.jpg

This is good. This is a good ankle-cut pant. Most of them are just so unflattering in game though. 

I actually switched my main Jin warlock to a Lyn warlock, because the outfits just look better on the male Lyn, than the Jin. 

Right...? RIGHT??? WHY are mmos so allergic to male anatomy? Ken doll syndrome and flat ass is so common in mmos, it's crazy. Meanwhile, women get 30 boob sliders. 

Archived