How to report a Duel opponent?

If you submit a support ticket with exact times, they will know who you were teamed up against even if the opponent was anonymous to you. They said the same about reporting abusive behaviour of "Unidentified Crimson Legion/Cerulean Order" players using the masks. You can report them with screenshots and or video footage and they will be identified.

are you 100% positive they were cheating? with class balance so out of whack even when you severely outplay some classes they can just 2 hit insta kill you from 100%-0 at the end. Usually the only time I see people running scripts/exploits is in top ranking 6v6 matches. OP sumnrs with instant skill refresh and nonblockable sunflowers lol. Were they running scripts?

1 hour ago, Jackiesaysya said:

are you 100% positive they were cheating? with class balance so out of whack even when you severely outplay some classes they can just 2 hit insta kill you from 100%-0 at the end. Usually the only time I see people running scripts/exploits is in top ranking 6v6 matches. OP sumnrs with instant skill refresh and nonblockable sunflowers lol. Were they running scripts?

I don't know 100%, but I play two of the classes I've noticed issues with, and know that the characters aren't 100% immune to damage, stuns, dazes, and knock downs for a full 30 seconds of battle no matter how you talent them.  My stealth alone lasts 15 seconds which would outlast talent spec'ed counters, blocks, etc.  I've also noticed many classes, including my own, take damage, but they will remain at 100% health.  We are talking like, me dealing 20k damage over a combo or 2, and they don't take a single ding in their health bar and the game ends with them at 100%.

Archived