Should I continue main quest

SirRay

2 hours ago, SirRay said:

I'm at act 4 chapter 1 do I just have to not do anything till the 8th or can I continue the quest line 

Just continue to level up and do quests. Don't upgrade your items though unless it is necessary for you to be able to advance in the story.

13 hours ago, SirRay said:

I'm at act 4 chapter 1 do I just have to not do anything till the 8th or can I continue the quest line 

Which weapon you have now?

11 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Just continue to level up and do quests. Don't upgrade your items though unless it is necessary for you to be able to advance in the story.

Better not, because like okitaluc mentioned:

" Once you reach Silverfrost weapon progression—where you will begin upgrading your weapon—you’ll benefit from a reduced upgrade cost and a simplified upgrade path. After completing Act 4, Chapter 1: The Road to Darkness, you will receive your Ivorymoon weapon. Ivorymoon is comparative to True Profane, and True Ivorymoon is comparative to True Scorpio. The intermediary upgrades have also been simplified, and overall costs have been greatly reduced. "

1 hour ago, Raizou said:

" Once you reach Silverfrost weapon progression—where you will begin upgrading your weapon—you’ll benefit from a reduced upgrade cost and a simplified upgrade path. After completing Act 4, Chapter 1: The Road to Darkness, you will receive your Ivorymoon weapon. Ivorymoon is comparative to True Profane, and True Ivorymoon is comparative to True Scorpio. The intermediary upgrades have also been simplified, and overall costs have been greatly reduced. "

If he wants to do nothing for a week then yes. Another option is to keep going and upgrade to True Profane stage 1 and that way get Ivorymoon plus those 5 gem hammers after the patch.

14 minutes ago, SirRay said:

i have true profane stage 10 at the moment

You have the choice:

• Stop with all Upgrades (weapon, accessoires)

OR

• Upgrade True Profane (only) to Oathbreaker, then you can get after salvaging 18 gewelhammers +3g instead of 5.

True Profane Weapon - Stages 1-10

-------------->                Ivorymoon Weapon - Stage 10

5 Gem Hammers

Oathbreaker Weapon - Stages 1-10

------------------>                 Ivorymoon Weapon - Stage 10

18 Gem Hammers, 3 Gold

But DONT do any story quests till 8.2!

Archived