Hack or legit?

Natello

Hi guys,

Yesterday I was doing some pvp on my sin account in 1v1 arena. I fought another sin that was doing something really weird. Whenever I webbed him or used ice mine on him, he can turn his character in a way that I couldnt use my shadow dash (1) to get invisible. 

For example:

I web him on the ground and he moves his legs towards me so I can't stealth and do my combo. If I use icemine, he just turns his character around so he would not have his back towards me. 

I was wondering if this is a legit tactic or if he's using an hack or bot. It seemed like a bot, because he always insta tabs and used the same opener over and over again. 

that's an assassin bot. watch some old videos of destroyer bots, they had the same behavior. Here a vid:

as you can see at 0:20, the destroyer can turn while being webbed in the air. he also turns during ice mine. It is not possible for any player to do this.

Those are usually bots. Report them, they do get banned.

But if you want to know, you can still win against them and its not hard at all. Yes you cant do your usual combos as they will always face you and the only way your 1 gives you stealth is when you tab swap them (witch works most of the time as your 1 also states 'or if inflicted by turning leaf' most of the time this is just useless text as you should be behind anyways, but in this case not). However they nutral game usually is pretty pure and they are more than just predictable as they usually always do the same stuff over and over again.

Tab swap 1 lmb Stun damage knock up into web 2f daze on the web, tech chase with your 3 most bots have a set pattern of ground skills they may or may not use, so after 1 groundgame you just counter what he did next time the best way possible. You can either block break their ground counter or you hit into their 1 getup with lmb with they might also follow with groundcounter. You can also just put a landmine and in case of 1 getup hit lmb first and not bother about ground counter at all as landmine pierces it anyways. Then you tab stealth put x dagger do damage 1 daze damage x daze damage ss wire daze pull tab swap 1 stealth 3 stun some poke lmb stun knockup again.

And no the game is not retarded and there are bots everywhere, so you have to learn how to counter them. The number of times ive encountered this kind of bots in total is 2 i believe (though i met the same player a few times at one day witch i dont think should count). Its just so easy to counter them if you get whats happaning that you might as well do it. And ofc report them.

Wish bots were the problem. But here i will disappoint you a little :

Hacks are back at arena. I noticed last night, fought against two different blade dancers with infinite 5-point strike, grab, immune to all ccs even those with parry penetration and worst of it, teleport ... yeah. They both were using these hacks cautiously in order to not get caught i guess, but even if five-point strike is a free win skill, it can not be cast from the other side of the arena and without cooldown.

Both were using these hacks only when necessary and also they both were at late silver which makes me think they are intentionally not ranking up to gold.

At first one i was careless because i don't take it seriously against bd's since it's impossible to win as a destroyer but second one was acting more obviously which made me realize what the hell was going on.

Gz everyone, have fun. 

Archived