Do this & Soul Fighter will be useful again

Tigerlily

1. Swapping stances Cooldown 3 sec max w/ lowered energy gain. Speccable 10% damage increase w/ 1min cd

2. Chi burst heal base 20% heal w/ max @60% heal - no speed buff but damage shield for elemental dmg (fire/ice). The damage shield can spec into FM ice shield on hm technique

3. Remove golden dragon requirement

4. Make breeze kick speccable to 2x KD

If you do that I might just be able to get into a dungeon without being kicked, flat out refused, or worthless half the fight on boss mechanics.

On 31.01.2017 at 3:56 PM, Tigerlily said:

1. Swapping stances Cooldown 3 sec max w/ lowered energy gain. Speccable 10% damage increase w/ 1min cd

I'll support that. SF should utilize both stances for good performance, especially in PvP. But because of that 6 sec cd we're handicapped and need to spec backstep into stance switch (which often doesn't help because of lags, and has significant cooldown too)

• 4 weeks later...

i hate the stance cool down & the auto switch back, there have been a few times i've got my self killed dew to it, it would really benefit the class they remove this all together,

if i wanna run around in frost mode shooting everything i should be able to without having to switch back to it every time after a fight,

even sometimes for me it just switches mid fight and i'm stood like a lemon for a few secs punching the thin air thinking to my self why am i no longer firing my snowballs and frost palm. annoying oh yes! lol

Tbh, focus chi should be buffed, because to me even at 630 AP I should be able to hit a lot harder; 

Iron shoulder: 8k

Breaking Claw: 7k

Basic punch: 1k

Right Punch: 3.5k

Dragon Fist: 4.5k

The only thing that does better damage on a CRIT is king fist: 10-12k each time

I haven't noticed any of the issues you're talking about with my SF.  It's damage is great, it's heals with 3 stacks of golden dragon are AMAZING, the res is WAY better than a summoners as you don't have to die to do it and it pulls everyone to your location and it bugs out less often.  I haven't noticed any focus issues as long as I attack from behind like you're supposed to. 

I have done BT on my SF, it's pretty simple to stay behind bosses in raid, and every dungeon.  Even if our SB skill isn't the strongest soul fighter dps is still high up there.  Heal useless? I have saved countless people in and out of raid with it.

Little video of the soul fighter rotation, you shouldn't be using dragon fist as it does a bit less dps, pre BT soul shield bonus, but if you run out of focus often it might help you keep your focus up.

https://youtu.be/GPbY_08nO40

a lot of things will change with skill update tho

dragonfist will be highest dps, iron should will be ani-cancelable then and so on

also high high end gear earth has the potential to do more dps than ice :P

Archived