Forums

And you thought BnS was bad?

Did you actually try the game yourself? I played the beta and was able to get to max gear without buying anything from the cash shop. 

I miss the days when people actually had their own opinions and were able to make their minds up for themselves instead of letting some random person on youtube do it for them.

Having said that, I will still be staying with bns as I personally think the combat here is better.

It's My.com, what everyone expect? RO can be great game and i mean GREAT, but with another publisher. I gave my founder pack to another person who realy want play.

But, do you realy think if there are worst games or publishers BnS or NCSOFT now shine? :D On BNS is only one great thing. Combat style.

Edited by Lerialis

Well another asian company looking for profit. Obvious it's not about making games to be fun to play, it's about money. Forget competitive MMO, if your purse is big you're competitive. Don't try to be competitive as all the big guilds that left RO or the streamers who left BNS. You won't enjoy the money war and you'll be promoting that shit if you rly wanna play a competitive game try a balanced racing game where there are no cars with OP torque or unbalanced unacecible powershop stuff and boosts like NFS world. Something like Dirt Rally or maybe a card game (but those also have kinda p2w elements). Just forget about it or you won't enjoy the mmos coming soon out there they are all the same in terms of profit

Nothing surprising here ? Can u name any MMO nowadays that is not p2w ? I mean, u can do same in bns, gimme 10000$ and tomorrow i'm legendary stage 9 weap, lv10 true soul with maxed accessories, even legendary now u can buy chest in AH, take another day to run tomb/cita few times and u got ur maxed ss. And that's how in 2 days u got a char that only need legendary ss, but with 850 AP it's not rly hard to do.

Not defending Revelation online here, just saying that's nothing surprising and wont prevent people to play it.

Every company is the same they all want to make as much $ as possible, dif is how they do it. BnS = spend thousands to get ahead and speed up getting endgame items, RO spend a lot and get engame items in 2 hrs. Isn't it the same thing done differently? At least i see it that way. In any case RO pvp seems more balanced, BnS combat style is awesome but there is no balance.

but but... those limited entries and red tickets... thats goner for me =(

worst aspect of tera for whole time (although i still consider old time tera as best mmo ever, not current though) was limited entries to dungeons, and damn resets, and resets cd... now look at this crap

also this is kinda worst kind of p2w: no cash - no entry, cash - go go... you cant even grind it, to save money 

Edited by babeln
9 minutes ago, babeln said:

but but... those limited entries and red tickets... thats goner for me =(

worst aspect of tera for whole time (although i still consider old time tera as best mmo ever, not current though) was limited entries to dungeons, and damn resets, and resets cd... now look at this crap

I like limited entries. There is no point to support game addiction.

and i think B&S have a nice cash shop to 

i help this compagnie a little 

i buy some out fits then the rest off the ncoins i transfer in to gold 

with that i buy upgrade items from market so i help the players to in the game that farm them 

because am no farmer ad all dont have the time for it duo full time work 

so yea i help every1 a bit and i think that's good :)

my.com  is  mail.ru    one of the biggest game publisher in Russia and one of the most greedy (if we are speaking about donate).  But, like nc, they keep their projects for a long time (They know when to stop) and did not destroy them as Innova did with their donate system.  for example  bns.  premium in Russia is monthly and prem points reduced every moth so you have to pay every time. also, every month they have treasure "event" with keys and many things that recurred you to spend more and more money.  newest in this plan is perfect. if you want you can invest money but 99% of things you can get from the game.  on innova  80% of things you cant get from the game only by investing money  ( someday you'll be able to get them but not when they added)

in any cases from personal experience I can only advise be wary  of the Russians Publishers because  usually they see only money  and not the players and will do anything to get it, in honest and not honest ways.  ( enough is to read the story about blackdesert localization in Russia ).

*sorry about my bad English

almost every MMO now is p2w nowadays...idk why u act like shocked about it duh...kinda funny tho...and more funny is the way you post this make me feel like you feel RO is a threat to bns in case bns player quit and play there...

2 hours ago, newbiez said:

almost every MMO now is p2w nowadays...idk why u act like shocked about it duh...kinda funny tho...and more funny is the way you post this make me feel like you feel RO is a threat to bns in case bns player quit and play there...

you are right but it depends on the intensity of Donat.  some publishers put the top gear in the shop when the project start to earn many as much as possible and then forget about the game but and some publisher injected Donat in reasonable measures and not closed projects within a couple of months after launch because nobody want to play there

practice of many game publisher shows that  p2w may be bring a lot of profits at some point, but kill the projects very quickly.

on the other hand may be a more sensible approach does not bring much money ( in some cases) , but projects live long and if you calculate the total life time it profitable then closed project. 

Edited by MorganClaus
On 1/31/2017 at 2:18 AM, Reaper00 said:

Did you actually try the game yourself? I played the beta and was able to get to max gear without buying anything from the cash shop. 

I miss the days when people actually had their own opinions and were able to make their minds up for themselves instead of letting some random person on youtube do it for them.

Having said that, I will still be staying with bns as I personally think the combat here is better.

Yes I did, I hated it. It was a pile of trash and I gave my masters pack to my friend. Now that it's a bad game with P2W, I hate it even more.

11 minutes ago, ARC1276 said:

Yes I did, I hated it. It was a pile of trash and I gave my masters pack to my friend. Now that it's a bad game with P2W, I hate it even more.

Those are some strong feelings you have towards a video game...

honestly, ro is super disappointing. same-sex intimacy locked behind skills, dodging feels shitty, cash shop is ridiculous, every enemy is a bullet sponge, combat is unintuitive, classes are a yawn fest, and the cutscenes and sound effects are laughable. 

i regret spending 80+ dollars on a founders pack, but i'm hoping it improves... eventually. 

9 minutes ago, BabyWing said:

And then there are some who don't care if the game has p2w aspect (such as me) so for me those kind of rages over a game feels absurd. Why let others bother if you otherwise like the game, right?

40 minutes ago, BabyWing said:

Well the game felt depressing, and it looked like no one put any time into developing it. The game was too dark and gritty looking in the earlier stages, and it was poorly translated. 

It it was mostly th asthetics mixed with poor gameplay that drove me away. To me it was everything a game shouldn't be. Also the character costumization wasn't very good to me.

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

We appreciate the feedback for Blade & Soul in this thread, but since the discussion is no longer focusing on Blade & Soul, we are now locking this thread. Feel free to continue your discussion in the respective forums of the other games you mentioned.