Make Zaiwei Ruins Great Again

Necrontyr

This area is a ghost town 24/7. No one does that anymore because there are newer and more rewarding 24man instances, like twisted grimhorn (a lot more exp, necessary stage4 weapon material, two titles, etc), MSP (legenday ss, more exp, title, cosmetics, legendary primers materials, team play), plog sanctum (fast xp), frostscale (fast xp) and beastbog (fast xp + evolved stones from BBBB). Zaiwei Ruins doesn't give any of that, except the outfit and scales. I don't know how people get scales anymore when no one goes there. Eventually the marketplace will run out of scales and Heavens Mandate will be ditched (bye bye HM resets from store, no one will buy them lol).

You should add an incentive for people to go there starting with LOWERING THE 4MIL HP FROM THE OGONG QUEST ADDS FFS. Seriously, dealing 20mil hp damage takes too long for a low ap group to do it (if the npc doesn't die). Second, you should also add a garanteed evolved stone drop from Visasa like the BBBB one or increase the chance from the other 3 bosses + Tarakhan. The quest of the scorpion boss is hard to do it with 3-4 people, but can be done, more if the place fills with people looking for evolved stones or scales.

OR

You can also remove the entire zone and put Ivory Scales on F10.

i think that they should increase the gold from its daily quests players will start at least going there for that and some sort of material drop should be added to make players want to do the Zaiwei Ruins (10 Soulstone or  2 Moonstone , 1 Honorary Ornament ) that is guaranteed to get for the daily run , players will start running there to finish that daily

but i don't think that anything will change maybe they will reduce health that the mobs have, that is it

im agree with this since they remove zaiwei ruins from daily challenge..players have no reason to go there anymore..for me as new player i just go there make daily challenge like 1-2 times but its just 1 daily quest from that map not all daily quest

Would be nice to have some useful drops there... but even Grimhorn is deserted.

The other areas (aside MSP raid) are soloable, but if they weren't, they'd be facing the same problem.

Most of those areas are dead cuz the games does not reward group play, you actualy get loot divided.

The real problem isn't the incentive they give you, but how the game works in open world and in a party.

Archived