Assassine class bugs (with some other bugs) + few suggestions

Sendir

There are a lot of things that happens throughout the day that I simply think "this was not suppose to happen this way..." so I will make a list of what I believe to be bugs (Can't really show video evidence since I already barely run BnS let alone have fraps running on the background while I'm at it waiting for these random to happen bugs to well... happen)

P.S: These will be mostly focus on Sin since it's the only class I play

1: Known one but I'll put it here anyways, Tab swapping and using you're 1 to go to stealth to fast and you end up dashing behind them looking like a retard because you're still visible (very buggy if u try to tab swap someone in the air or when you're on the air as well)

2: Using you're F skill (the 3 sec daze, sorry I don't know their names) and instead of you being behind him looking at him ready to butt ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, you are behind him but also have your back turned to them so you need to turn around before doing anything. (Doesn't happen often but it's annoying)

3: Using your X (Stealth smoke bomb) and not actually going in to stealth, you could think it is because I'm taking damage but it does say I get some immunity for a short while so I would notice if I got in stealth, but still, I was fighting a force master and made some distance to the point he could not attack, used smoke and hold and behold! I stood there looking like a retard again since it failed to put me in stealth, now tell me if this doesn't make you feel like "Welp, I'm ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed now" (Happens often... to often, in pvp around 1 out of every 5 or 6 bombs fail)

4: Known one but again, I'll put it here, the animation canceling one, how is it possible that by doing the exact same thing (hold down F and spam mouse button in stealth or hold down left mouse button and spam right mouse button when visible) yet every time the result is different, sometimes the ani-cancel goes perfect, super fast and sexy, and other times it bugs our and I just do heart strike or do it ridiculously slow, yet I did nothing different

5: Only saw it happen around once or twice in my entire BnS pvp experience VS Destroyer or Blade master but I suspect it happens a bit more VS summoner (I assume it is because the animation of heart strike was already going VS summoner) I remember this situation very well, was fighting a destroyer and he put his shield up, so I press 1 to sneak in front of him and used right mouse button (what is suppose to break the shield and stun) yet it did heart strike like 2 or 3 times in a row, so I wait a sec or so before pressing the button again (he still had shield up) and the little ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤er (my sin) uses heart strike again, if that isn't the biggest "❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you" to myself, I don't know what is

6: So you probably know the Sin combo, stun, ani-cancel while praying it works and at the end, cut his throat, so.... I was doing all that including the praying part and I notice he had a good amount of poison stacks on him, so I woodblock and use right mouse button for the lighting strike but NO like the damn bug on number 5, he instead uses heart strike, you could say it was ping but honestly, it showed pretty damn clearly I was in the middle of woodblock animation, hell maybe my Sin had his heart broke and always wants to strike their heart out of anger instead of using what he should have, that is a theory I would buy... kinda

7: I don't know if bug or scummener being a scummener, woodblock, it works, I do get a teleport to their back but... I'm visible... yep, kinda puts you on the spot doesn't it? maybe it's the little spikes they shit and leave on the ground, maybe but to not even have 0.1 seconds of stealth still feels weird.

8: When I get dazed or knock out and you have that window to F (back-roll) so I press the damn key but... nothing happens, obviously, this is a ticket for bugs. I have talked to my friends and they said it happens the same, they see that you can use the F but when they hit it, and in some cases almost smash it, nothing happens, maybe it would be MS but if that was the case, I don't think the button would be there flashing as if saying "press me man come on press me" for so long even after I hit it. (we do kinda know how much delay our regular MS means to see this button is flashing longer then it should)

9: Happened today actually while I was sparing with a blade dancer, friend of mine, so.... right at the start, where we can all run, I jump, and at the peak of my jump where I'm supposedly at my highest, the little ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ charges at me with the stun you get when you run, when the damn ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ didn't even lift her feet from the ground, like what the hell? how did that tiny blade way down there hit me way up there?!

Bugs that probably happen to every one
1: Oh yes we back at 1, ain't that lovely~ anyhow.... this is battleground and open world, I haven't seen it happen in arena since I came back to BnS but I'm amazed this shit is still around since it was here when I left, our good old buddy the scummener, the cat pin to be exact, we can't tab it.... yep, we can't tab the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing cat pin even though we have it, why is this still around?

2: I cannot tell you the amount of times we have jumped of the ledge or edge or what ever surface only to suddenly get teleported back, do a joke of a jump and fall to our deaths, this as been here since launch, why is this still here? it's as if god himself gave us the middle finger and made us fall down

3: Oh ya, still more, I'll promise there is a potato at the end so bare with me. Once more, edge or ledge or something, we are at the tip, spamming glide or jump, and even though we didn't go 3 meters in to the air, we suddenly lose a crap ton of health because of "fall damage"

Random bug/question
1: Why do my friends and myself included crash so damn much? we are literally doing something and suddenly, poof, game went down.

There probably is more since I manage to find reasons to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about bugs all day but perhaps I'm not remembering them right now or I assume some of them are MS fault, if I find more,maybe I'll make a part 2~.

Quick suggestion
1: To avoid this little abuse of players attacking others in arena even before they loaded by simply putting a 5 or 3 second countdown right at the start, so everyone have time to load even with their shitty PC or net connection

2: When we crash, and we crash allot for some odd reason, when we log in, it tends to say "account already logged in" or something, my suggestion is... instead of closing everything down and we need to lose time opening and waiting for it to load up again, why doesn't it simply kick us to where we put our code in game?

IT'S FINALLY OVER!   \O/
                                  l
                                  l
                                / \
Here is the potato I promised.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░█▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄▄░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░█░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▄█▄░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▀░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀░░▄█▀████▄▄░▄██████▀▀▀▀█░▄░░░░░░
░░░░░▀░▄▀█░░░████▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░█░░▀▀▄░░░
░░░░█░░▀▄▀░▄▀░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░█░▀░░▀▄░░
░░░░▀▄░▄▀░█▀█▄▄▄█░█░░░░█░░░░░░█░░█░░█░░
░░░░░▀█▀░░█▀▀██▄██▀█▄▄▄█░░░░░░░▄░█░░▀░░
░░▄▄▄▄█░░░▀▄░░▄█▄█▀▄██▄█░░░░░░░█▀░░█░░░
▄▀▄▄▄▄▀░░░░░▀█▀░░▀█▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀░░░░
▀░░▀▄█░░░░░▄▄▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▄░░░░░
░▀▄░▀█░▄▄░▄▀░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▀▄░░░
░░░█░██▀▀▀██░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄░░▀▄░
░▄█░▄█▀█▀▀░▄▀█▄▄▀█▀█▀▄░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░█
█▄▄▀███▄▀▄█░░█░░█░█░▀▄█░░░░░░░█░▄██▀▀▀▀
░░▀████▀▄░▀██▀▄▄█▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░░▄▀█████░░░
▄█▀▀░▄░▀▄▀█▄░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀██▄█▄▀░░░

What's your ping? Because most of those sound just like lag issues.

As for 3, smoke stealth has global cooldown with party stealth so it won't work if you used party decoy before or another sin/sum in party used it.

Running around 150ms, sometimes higher sometimes lower, it ain't really stable, as for most of them being MS fault, I do suspect that, at least the ani-cancel part, also, as for the stealth smoke, I'll keep an eye on that, I wasn't aware it worked that way.

Quick update, the cat pin that you can't tab in open world / Dungeon...... well bad news everyone! same happens with a blade dancer grab, I wounder if it also happens with destro, guess I'll wit till one grabs me :3

About it only being in open world and battlegrounds, was fighting a blade dancer in arena, manage to snipe him 2 times in a row, out of 4 - 5 successful grabs, one of those, I could not tab, did try to take a photo but he put me down almost immediately (was countering his shit during grab so I guess he got scared xD)

Hi, i agree with your 1st and 2nd point, got the same problem with stable 110 - 140ms, it's really boring bugs.

About the 3rd point : you certainly have used your party protect (on your 2 counter), so you have the slealth debuff and cant get the slealth from your smoke (yeah it's weird to cant use 2 of your skills cause of that, but it's not a bug)

4 : same problem, cant use dark build cause of that random cancel animation even with still 5 poison stack, but maybe it's just computer to low i dont know, cancel animation works perfectly with lightning build.

Ya, the party stealth does seem to be the case, I did mouse over the debuff after this but it says "Smoke pellet" or something, should say "smoke screen" but what ever I guess... and about the ani-cancel, I have read that mouse clicks are slower then keyboard clicks and that is why it ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤s our ani-cancel, or so I've heard

• 1 month later...

Of course this is STILL not fixes, not like it's a game chancing bug noo.... it's just our tab so it doesn't matter if it works or not >.>

[Images removed by Amraith - Please hide the player's names before posting screenshots]

I am legit starting to think the people responsible for bugs don't even come here, it feels like this is just a forum for bugs just to say they have one despise not making use of it but w/e since I want the game to grow from shitty pay to win faster / crappy servers / tons of bugs I will keep showing proof that the grab and pounce SERIOUSLY NEED BUG FIXING LIKE WTF MAN 

Screenshot_170307_000_zpssphxx1wr.jpg

I was grabbed with more then half my hp, right from there I couldn't tab, what was I doing till then? just running away nothing more, as soon as I got out of stealth the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ grabbed me from a good distance and couldn't tab, ofc I died but meh, guess this bug is balanced so it gets to stay in the game (taking in consideration this existed AT LEAST since europe launch, was the time I started playing so got no clue on korean servers) .... more then 1 year and still not fixed, good job coders, really good job.

Remember when I said that the "guard break" skill didn't show up, well it happen again, fun thing is, VS this destroyer, throughout both fights (he won them both) I could NEVER break the shield since the skill never came back, most of the time I used my 1 (sneak in front of them) and tried to break but the skill didn't show up, here are photos and no, I did not used it as I never used it throughout the entire match

[Images removed by Amraith - Please hide the player's name before posting screenshots]

As per requested, photos without the names, if it shows any that I might have missed, it's probably mine and idc

First, the tab bugs photos:

Screenshot_170131_000_zpsm9cosl31.jpg

Screenshot_170131_002_zps4jdqljzy.jpgScreenshot_170131_001_zpsmtdpcuvf.jpgScreenshot_170302_000_zps8jfxwbj0.jpgScreenshot_170131_003_zpsfk7uk9ry.jpgScreenshot_170314_001_zps3kwbqwgj.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the "no guard break" bug:

Screenshot_170313_004_zpsm5frlebm.jpgScreenshot_170313_003_zpsdo655cru.jpgScreenshot_170313_002_zpsuaq2g1xi.jpgScreenshot_170313_000_zps6syqczdk.jpg

Archived