SS or Hongmoon skills

gridloki

So i started doing a bit more pvp on my lock, so i can get some of my hongmoon skills sorted. Problem is i dont know if i should go for a soul shield first( not sure that it even applies in arena) or just save my beans for hongmoon skill. Any replys would be a gtrea help thxs.

1 hour ago, gridloki said:

So i started doing a bit more pvp on my lock, so i can get some of my hongmoon skills sorted. Problem is i dont know if i should go for a soul shield first( not sure that it even applies in arena) or just save my beans for hongmoon skill. Any replys would be a gtrea help thxs.

Hm skills. Every single piece of gear is completely irrelevant if you want to do 1v1 or 3v3 arena. Only in the big bgs gear does apply (those you can enter threw the dungeon matcher not even the battleground matcher). If you don´t want to play those you do not need gear.

Also you probably dont even really have to grind your hm levels too much as the next big content update will make it so you do not get more skill points from hm level ups anymore.

Yes you won't need HM levels for 1v1 and 3v3. They will give stat boosts and buffs in the future, all of which do not apply in gear balanced 1v1 / 3v3.

HM skills will still need to be unlocked, though, so save your beans for those!

Archived