Game downloading broken

Zeebo

So decided to return and well get a suprise of theyr download service is worse than ever, i am running on 10MB/s  dl speed never had had problems eaven with this in past but this is epic

crap to be honest, starts with solid speed what it should be, stays there a moment and then starts counting down like a bomb.. till pretty much ends at 0, stays downloading with 100-200 bytes only....

HuQsdeB.jpgF4gWRXD.jpg

im having the same prob. you update from a torrent file and its like no one is seeding it. i have it still on my laptop but it needs to update so i tried it too and its doing the same thing. let me know if you no how to fix it. be updating for 3 hours and im at 37%

Well problem is obvious i guess, if updates go via torrent then just shows all are leeching only what makes the download speeds to pretty much 0, C an say big thank you to ncsoft  to setting it that way. Only thing i get via ticket is automated crap asking my pc  specs, what has not a damn thing to do with theyr sided issues, but they allways have  blamed players on everything rather than admitting thyr  own fails.

ya i dont get it. so many ppl would love to play the game but they just cant DL it. it took my 8 hours to download 6.4 gigs to install and now im on the updates thats 8gigs. i played when the game first came out a year ago and didnt have this problem. i hope they start listening and do something about it or this game will fail

Archived