Drop Rate Percentages?

Rochelle2016

What is the % drop rate for..

Lord of Flame's Horns -used to obtain Draken Necklace

Zhakan's Claw - used to obtain Draken Ring

Acrimor's Wings - used to obtain Draken Belt

I've scoured the internet search engines and found nothing on the matter. Assuming that they drop in their respective dungeons and having to collect 200 of each for either weapon in Dragon Express I am wondering if the chances of the actual artifact dropping is higher than me farming those number of coins. I've ran a few of these dungeons and have not seen one drop.

In 6 man versions of the dungeon(s):

You get one claw, horn or wing every time you complete the dungeon, there is also a % chance (pretty low, got it once out of ~30 runs total) to obtain more (i got 10 bonus) 

In 4 man versions of the dungeon(s):

You get two claw, horn or wing every time you complete the dungeon, there is also a % chance to obtain more

In short, you won't need to do 200 runs. /HajoonCheer

They don't really offer any droprates but you get each run one secure token from each dungeon and also you have chance for more. In 10 runs I critted once from Desolate Tomb box getting 1+10 Horns in one run. I'd say don't spend time thinking about the droprates but run the dungeon as if you were to collect the 200 tokens and if you happen to drop accessory within those runs and win the bid then save the tokens for alts.

44 minutes ago, Lokinir said:

..In short, you won't need to do 200 runs. /HajoonCheer...

Wow /cheer. Thank you all. Now that I remember I probably lost my chance when the server lagged and we had that major d/c (Iksunan) after spending 30 minutes to kill the boss with new people.

New hope, and renewed faith in BnS. ^_^ Hope to get both before the new release nerfing.

From the last boss dynamic quest reward chest in their respective dungeons ~

- 6man mode guarantees 1 + chance for an extra 10

- 4man mode guarantees 2 + chance for an extra 20

While we don't know the chances for the bonus fragments, it can vary wildly depending on your own personal luck and a few lucky 4man chests can make a big difference.

As an example, since the patch, just by casually doing my dailies i've gotten ~10 ring frags / ~ 40 belt frags and 100+ necklace fragments.

Or you could just pick up a drop for 100g if everyone else in your group already has theirs, that works too ~

3 hours ago, MasterYoda said:

1 for each run so 1 run each day mean in 200 days i will have the legenderies......great see you in 4months then

If you run it more then it's less. If you do 2 per day and each of them is 4-man then you can get the accessory in 50 days. 4-man run gives automatically 2 of the tokens.

3 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

If you run it more then it's less. If you do 2 per day and each of them is 4-man then you can get the accessory in 50 days. 4-man run gives automatically 2 of the tokens.

With 638ap I have trouble finding a 6man pt let alone a 4man and no I don't have a clan or friends that can help me.

Heck I was kicked from a pt(am wl)because they wanted 650 not 638 -_-.Most pts ask for 650ap for 6man and 700ap for 4man.That dungeon takes me 30min to finish with a 600ap pt I can only imagine how long it takes with 4man.

@MasterYoda well I didn't feel you were that low geared but yeah before 650+ it'll be np just going for the daily get a group with 600 or 550 until this 6m buff lasts, farming it later for stone of wisdom farming.

Doing 4m I have a feel the warlock is the least needed for a smooth run, mostly warlocks are good when in a whale party.

Archived