Evolution streamlining ( weapon path ) official update

FlameWizard

9 hours ago, Vezperz said:

Anyone else think that the amount of gold they're giving us back is a joke?

It should at least be ten to twenty times the gold they're offering, especially for those of us that spent that amount just a day or two before the announcement came out.

I think it's fair for people who rolled over to Stage 1 of a weapon that will give them a lot of savings in the new system, since it's much more cost effective than staying Stage 10, at least in come cases. I'd have to compare them all, but I know that Awakened Ivorymoon Stage 6 from True Pirate 1 is quite a bit less than having to go 1 to 6 had I stayed at Awakened Pirate.

Rates maybe could be somewhat better, but I think it depends on the stage. There's also the fact that this will push a lot of people up into needing the newest mats, so prices for them will jump, meaning players who are ahead may have spent more, but they can also more easily farm items to sell and recoup any losses.

On 1/28/2017 at 2:48 PM, XO said:

As a precaution I would remove the skins and all gems from weapons before salvaging seeing as how we are also getting free gem hammers....that would suck terribly if you had alot of hongmoon gems on them than they vanished

See, this is why i am saying i fear a repeat of the Gem Hammer Fiasco. I feel this will just happen, no explanation so much stuff will be lost and we are supposed to magically "know" because Korea or Taiwan. The process isnt very detailed explaining how it will happen, what steps the players will take, and what options they get.

Also how do you decide the number of hammers.. AGAIN?  what will the new weapons have for open slots? what if you have 5 slots now will 5 hammer get the new weapon to 5 slots automatically?

Gem Hammers Fiasco redux incoming.

Ok seems the salvage was misworded on the News page, and it won't just make you do it it will allow you to salvage each item form your inventory or let you use the antique menu to salvage them as explained in the video. And more things were explained in the video like 20 Silverfrost Valor Stones to purchase the Ivorymoon weapon from an NPC if you lose it for some reason, or just want to buy extras.

https://clips.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul/PowerfulFalconMVGame

Be sure to click the Watch Full video to see all the updates coming next week! Though you should already be watching live each week. >.>

• 2 months later...

Archived