About breakthroughing weapon

mERcilezz

After i heard my friends and some rumors that they are going to make the shorter way to the scorpion weapon stage. I was wondering if its worth it for me to upgrade my current weapon which is Awakened Scorpio Sword Stage 10 into True Scorpio Sword Stage 1 ? If you say its not worth it to upgrade it , why? is it because the materials will be cheaper for me after the new patch on february? 

11 hours ago, mERcilezz said:

I was wondering if its worth it for me to upgrade my current weapon which is Awakened Scorpio Sword Stage 10 into True Scorpio Sword Stage 1 ? If you say its not worth it to upgrade it , why? is it because the materials will be cheaper for me after the new patch on february? 

13 hours ago, mERcilezz said:

After i heard my friends and some rumors that they are going to make the shorter way to the scorpion weapon stage. I was wondering if its worth it for me to upgrade my current weapon which is Awakened Scorpio Sword Stage 10 into True Scorpio Sword Stage 1 ? If you say its not worth it to upgrade it , why? is it because the materials will be cheaper for me after the new patch on february? 

Well according to what Nico said you will be getting different weaps during the story quest which you won't be able to upgrade,but they did say at one point once you get into Silverfrost you will get a least weapon which you will be able to upgrade yet you will be able to upgrade it only 3 times and last stage will have same AP as True Scorpion.So even if you  wait for new patch you still gonna need to do that 1 last upgrade till legendary.Probably people like below True Breeze should stop upgrading their weapons.

Just FYI.  Going based off the article which may or may not be correct.

Your status:  Awakened Scorpio Stage 10

Goal:  True Scorpio Stage 10

Materials needed using Reinforcement Path 1:

400x Soulstones

124x Moonstones

370x Stingers

14x Silverstones

20x Tablet

73g

Materials needed using Reinforcement Path 2:

240x Soulstone

74x Moonstones

240x Stingers

7x Silverstones

20x Tablet

200x Refining Stones

87x Faction Insignias

73g

Not to mention the fodder/elements used to level it up.

Your status after Patch after Salvaging your weapon:  True Ivory Weapon Stage 6

You get back: 18 Gem Hammers, 5 Gold

Goal:  True Ivory Weapon Stage 10

Materials needed to Goal:

Just fodder and jewels since you're at Stage 6 already.

so dualistique , i haven't understand correctly what is the best to do in this situation, should i level mine to true scorpio stage 10 and then salvaging my weapon after the patch to get true ivory weapon stage 6 or should i rather wait for the patch to upgrade? And if you tell me its better and cheaper(clever) to upgrade now to stage 10 of true scorpio then is the true ivory weapon stage 6 as same stats like true scorpio stage 10? 

True Ivorymoon Weapon Stage 6 has 13 AP more than Awakened Scorpio Stage 10.

True Ivorymoon Weapon Stage 10 has same AP as True Scorpio Stage 10.

You GET True Ivorymoon Stage 6 when you Salvage your Awakened Scorpio Stage 10.

You GET True Ivorymoon Stage 10 when you Salvage your True Scorpio Stage 10.

The only reason you'd want to upgrade to True Scorpio Stage 10 is if you feel like wasting the following materials cause you can't wait a week and half:

• 4x Moonstones
  • 40x Stingers
  • 7x Silverfrost Transformation Stones
  • 50x Silverfrost Refining Stones
  • 5x Tablet
  • 87x Faction Insignias

EDIT:  I did notice that if you have True Scorpio Stage 1, that you can salvage it after the patch for True Ivorymoon Stage 10 (according to the articles).  You'll waste a bit less materials like stingers/moonstones (and may even gain some), but, you'll still lose out on the Silverfrost Transformation Stones.  So whatever floats your boat.

Archived