What to do besides heroic dungeons and occasional battleground?

Evst

Hello, HM 8 here, 503 ap, I have been playing for almost 2 months, but got a bit tired from doing mushin tower 5-7,pvp arena, tower of infitity(no real progress for me) and heroic dungeons(without tomb, nary foundry and citadel), and battlegrounds occasionally. What else could I do which is profitable and interesing... from time to time i solo brightstone ruins or play with party in skittering tunnels. So I'm asking for advice what else to do :( I tried grand harvest square event a few times, never managed to get loot from boss for some reason..

Guess depends on what you really want, and what's efficient with your AP/Class.  If you're trying to get money, then dailies is the way to go.  Doing 4-man will increase your chances at better loot/more money as well as increasing the challenge if you think the game's getting a bit boring.

You can always try out Naksun floor 9-15.  Not only Naksun can provide a nice challenge for you to complete but the moonstone that drops from floor 14-15 can be profitable.

Other than that, I suggest trying to join a nicely active clan.  Chatting or partying with friends while doing dungeons can great rid of that "tiredness / boredness" feeling that you may be feeling.  And better yet, feel free to take a break.  BnS is pretty grind heavy, so try not to burn yourself too much doing the same thing over and over.  Unfortunately heroic dungeons and dailies are probably your best bet in farming gold.

Thanks for advice, but what do you mean by dailies? Daily challenge? Because I dont happen to see any other profitable daily quests, beside heroic dungeons and the daily challenge 4 quest.   :/ Also will try again mushin tower lvl 9, it seemed very hard for me for some reason. I have yet to find out how the clan system works.

Dailies are just dailies either Heroic Dungeon dailies or Open World dailies.   After I do dungeons and Mushins tower, I personally either run through Naksun 10 more times (Floor 13-15 goes by quick with the ticket) or do Frostscale/Grand Harvest/Beastbog/Plog/Shiverstone dailies etc.  They may not seem much at first, but it all adds up.  I do it for the EXP, some do it for the gold, others don't do it cause they rather farm 4-Mans and hope to get lucky. 

This advice is pretty vague but a lot is really dependent on how fast you can accomplish things at your gear level.  For me at 650+AP it's very easy to clear Mushin tower / and solo some 24-man instances.  For you, it might be a struggle at your AP.  You can also tag along with the SSP parties to get soulstones/moonstones/evolved stones/etc.  Keep an eye out on faction chat when things are called out like 'Battle Phase', 'Bulmu', etc...

If you're feeling lucky, you can buy and resell things on the market, gamble with Diamond Pouches or Premium Transformation Stones.

On 25. 1. 2017 at 9:38 PM, Evst said:

Hello, HM 8 here, 503 ap, I have been playing for almost 2 months, but got a bit tired from doing mushin tower 5-7,pvp arena, tower of infitity(no real progress for me) and heroic dungeons(without tomb, nary foundry and citadel), and battlegrounds occasionally. What else could I do which is profitable and interesing... from time to time i solo brightstone ruins or play with party in skittering tunnels. So I'm asking for advice what else to do :( I tried grand harvest square event a few times, never managed to get loot from boss for some reason..

With 503 AP you might want focus on 4m Lair and yeti (especially yeti for 7AP achievement) for some nice loot and besides that you can farm MSP to get at least first 5 legendary soul shields and lot of experience from dynamic quests by killing the giant turtle.

Reason you are not getting loot from bosses in GHS is because you must deal at least 1% of maximum HP which is +/- 80k at those 3 ''mini'' bosses and around 280k at the exterminator.

Archived