Wanting to return.

Caolite

Hi, when I took a break from the game a couple months ago, it was because huge content updates came out one after another and as a semi-hardcore player with 2 alts I couldn't keep up with how fast they were progressing. Is that still the case? I know I could read the official patches but I trust the playerbase more :)

Also how's arena PvP now? Important skills still locked behind PvE content? Open-world PvP?

I did the same. I left 8 months ago and came back with no clue what to do. So I transferred everyone to a level 1 and deleted all the other characters I had. Feels like a new game so I might as well start fresh.

Plus the bonus exp event helps with the leveling.

28 minutes ago, Caolite said:

Is that still the case?

Yes

29 minutes ago, Caolite said:

Also how's arena PvP now? Important skills still locked behind PvE content? Open-world PvP?

You can get them with pvp, but it will take forever.

Nothing will be given to you for free if thats what you are waiting for. You either play the game or dont play it. Alt friendly changes will be made on the 8th next month, but you will still need to grind if you want to do the endgame dungeons.

4 hours ago, Caolite said:

Thanks, KzE. Guess I won't bother with this game for another couple months :(

Actually, content is being slowed down to basically longer periods between large content updates. So this will give you more time to grind or play an alt as you feel like it.

But PvP wise in getting HM skills, it's available as said and yes it will take a while but that's what happens when you opt out in going mainly through PvP for HM skills. It should be easy enough if you honestly enjoy just PvPing. I don't see a point in coming back in a few months since this won't change; they even reduced the mats needed to get HM skills through PvP, twice.

10 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

But PvP wise in getting HM skills, it's available as said and yes it will take a while but that's what happens when you opt out in going mainly through PvP for HM skills. It should be easy enough if you honestly enjoy just PvPing. I don't see a point in coming back in a few months since this won't change; they even reduced the mats needed to get HM skills through PvP, twice.

I like hearing that, thank you. I will consider :)

Archived