Raven 24 Raid

Boem Pacman

6 hours ago, Shukran said:

when u play a new game u are level 1. right?

the game u are going to play from level 1 has a full content inside it right? i mean , u are level 1 killing butterflies but the endgame boss is already implemented in the game, right?

the "rushing content OMG" is just a "i am not there so they should not put that already" rant. 

play the game.

do what u can do at your time.

noone is going to delete that content.

so at your time u will get the chance to play it.

moreover, as u can already see, IF some content is empty, they "help" community to still have its benefits.

Sorry pal but you're dead wrong. If you dont see the discrepancy between one community having 3 whole years to prepare for a difficult raid and one having 12 months, than forgive me and no offense intended, but I have to question your sanity.

What it means, is that in Korea the vast majority of the player base was upto and had the ability to enjoy new content. While here roughly 1% of the total player base will get to do so.

But I get it, makes people feel special being in that top 1%. Gotta strive to be that legendary unique special snowflake. Of course some would defend the rushed content.

Cmon folks, open your eyes.

So content that will require 800+ AP comes out, shortly after an "event" forces mass swiping in order to get the necessary gems. Coincedence? 

Of course not. Working as intended. The pace in NA/EU is deliberate and its NOT because NCSoft wants us competing at the same level as KR. Its so we're forced to swipe in order to stay relevant. Gotta milk dem big fat western cows after all. 

24 minutes ago, Mortal Kombat said:

Sorry pal but you're dead wrong. If you dont see the discrepancy between one community having 3 whole years to prepare for a difficult raid and one having 12 months, than forgive me and no offense intended, but I have to question your sanity.

What it means, is that in Korea the vast majority of the player base was upto and had the ability to enjoy new content. While here roughly 3% of the total player base will get to do so.

But I get it, makes people feel special being in that top 3%. Gotta strive to be that legendary unique special snowflake. Of course some would defend the rushed content.

Cmon folks, open your eyes.

So content that will require 800+ AP comes out, shortly after an "event" forces mass swiping in order to get the necessary gems. Coincedence? 

Of course not. Working as intended. The pace in NA/EU is deliberate and its NOT because NCSoft wants us competing at the same level as KR. Its so we're forced to swipe in order to stay relevant. Gotta milk dem big fat western cows after all. 

well, pal.

u are already known to be 100% against every single aspect of the game. every single thread about game is features vs you. so it is not that hard to find u on the other side of the barricade. so dead wrong is your biased opinion.

u are too biased to see what my post talked about and what your argument is reiterated to death.

KR had 3 years we got 1 year. so what? what i have already stated in my post? that it doesnt matter to RUSH content or be disappointed about being behind because noone is going to remove that content so everyone will do it.

let me counter argument your opinion giving u RATIONAL example:

- YOU play 16h/day, I play 1h/day. it means that YOU reach endgame content before me. seems resonable. right? so if YOU play more time than me it is LEGIT that u reach EARLY endgame or endgear.

another perspective:

we both start play BnS. downloaded the client. created character. is it resonable to you that game have already implemented endgame content even if u just downloaded the client? because your argument seems like "i am lvl 1, give everyone lvl 1 content" when everyone reach level 1, release level 2 content" which is silly.

basically u are stating that , considered that only 3% (link to stat?) population can do a content it is not fair.

so it wasnt fair to you that in january 2016 there was already poharan released? it took me 3 days to reach endgame content during headstart. do u mean that being me a 1-5% of the population we shouldnt have done poharan until everyone reached level 45?so when u were 30ap and i was 350ap it wasnt right to me to think about poharan?

u are a f2p player, which is very nice. u seems to be someone who like to look at background, or roleplaying during playtime, because i don't know, it is not that difficult to play the game, find a guild, make group and share materials to save golds for upgrades...it seems u prefer to complain instead of thking the game as it is. why?

i expect you to quote my entire post, take 1 sentence reference and answer only that...because honestly, there is no valid reason to complain that much with good reasons. because there are no good reasons.

hf

Just now, Mortal Kombat said:

By whom, you? Thats fascinating, and wrong but I digress. I'm 100% against the exploitation of NA gamers by an unscrupulous game developer out to make an easy buck at the expense of an entire region full of sheep.

Anyways, if the wk's are angry at me, then I must be doing something right.

Oh and are you sure I'm f2p? I dont recall saying I was f2p? Oh right, you assume that because Im against NCSofts questionable practices I must bust f2p. That so...elitist of you to look down on those you percieve as f2p.

BTW, Did you know that theres a direct correlation between white knights and top teir gear? Coincedence that wk's all have high end gear and can participate in all game activities? Coincedence that they defend NC with zealous fury?

I think not.

Feel free to report me now, as so many have done before you cause "hurt feelings" happened.

i dont really care about your feelings about what i may think or what others may think.

i care about practical reasons about your statements. true meaning of your statements .

rational arguments about your statement. because i only care about rational reasons.

so i dont get what should i report.

but thanks for quoting me and not answering a single point.

9 minutes ago, Shukran said:

well, pal.

u are already known to be 100% against every single aspect of the game. every single thread about game is features vs you. so it is not that hard to find u on the other side of the barricade. so dead wrong is your biased opinion.

u are too biased to see what my post talked about and what your argument is reiterated to death.

KR had 3 years we got 1 year. so what? what i have already stated in my post? that it doesnt matter to RUSH content or be disappointed about being behind because noone is going to remove that content so everyone will do it.

let me counter argument your opinion giving u RATIONAL example:

- YOU play 16h/day, I play 1h/day. it means that YOU reach endgame content before me. seems resonable. right? so if YOU play more time than me it is LEGIT that u reach EARLY endgame or endgear.

another perspective:

we both start play BnS. downloaded the client. created character. is it resonable to you that game have already implemented endgame content even if u just downloaded the client? because your argument seems like "i am lvl 1, give everyone lvl 1 content" when everyone reach level 1, release level 2 content" which is silly.

basically u are stating that , considered that only 3% (link to stat?) population can do a content it is not fair.

so it wasnt fair to you that in january 2016 there was already poharan released? it took me 3 days to reach endgame content during headstart. do u mean that being me a 1-5% of the population we shouldnt have done poharan until everyone reached level 45?so when u were 30ap and i was 350ap it wasnt right to me to think about poharan?

u are a f2p player, which is very nice. u seems to be someone who like to look at background, or roleplaying during playtime, because i don't know, it is not that difficult to play the game, find a guild, make group and share materials to save golds for upgrades...it seems u prefer to complain instead of thking the game as it is. why?

i expect you to quote my entire post, take 1 sentence reference and answer only that...because honestly, there is no valid reason to complain that much with good reasons. because there are no good reasons.

hf

By whom, you? Thats fascinating, and wrong but I digress. I'm 100% against the exploitation of NA gamers by an unscrupulous game developer out to make an easy buck at the expense of an entire region full of sheep.

Anyways, if the wk's are angry at me, then I must be doing something right.

Oh and are you sure I'm f2p? I dont recall saying I was f2p? Oh right, you assume that because Im against NCSofts questionable practices I must bust f2p. That so...elitist of you to look down on those you percieve as f2p.

BTW, Did you know that theres a direct correlation between white knights and top teir gear? Coincedence that wk's all have high end gear and can participate in all game activities? Coincedence that they defend NC with zealous fury?

I think not.

Feel free to report me now, as so many have done before you cause "hurt feelings" happened.

Lmao at people arguing about the reason behind NCSOFT's decision to rush content. Be it whether to catch up on KR or to milk the shit out of the whales, it doesn't really matter does it?

So what if KR has 3 years to prepare? Would you rather this raid to take 3 years to get released here? And so what if only 1% of the people can do it? Is it compromising your gameplay? No? If you can't do the raid then just hold it off and let the OuO whales do it. No one is forcing you to do the content.  Just do the raid when you have enough gear to do so. What's the issue with it? Is it that difficult for you to wait? Is it because you feel uneasy seeing whales getting all the nice legendaries and you're not?

I don't always agree with NCSOFT's pace of releasing stuff and honestly it doesn't even affect me. The whales can do whatever they want and I'll do my own stuff at my own pace. No point arguing about this.

Look at it this way, it may require 800+ AP but do you have to run/clear it to stay relevant? No.

If you're not 800+ AP, go on with what you've been doing. Continue to gear up.

If you are 800+ AP and have a group to run Black Tower with then go for it by all means.

Just because this raid is released doesn't mean anyone that doesn't run it will become obsolete, it just means it's something to gear towards to. Simple as that.

There's really no point in arguing about it or getting mad.

10 minutes ago, SheeOri said:

Lmao at people arguing about the reason behind NCSOFT's decision to rush content. Be it whether to catch up on KR or to milk the shit out of the whales, it doesn't really matter does it?

So what if KR has 3 years to prepare? Would you rather this raid to take 3 years to get released here? And so what if only 1% of the people can do it? Is it compromising your gameplay? No? If you can't do the raid then just hold it off and let the OuO whales do it. No one is forcing you to do the content.  Just do the raid when you have enough gear to do so. What's the issue with it? Is it that difficult for you to wait? Is it because you feel uneasy seeing whales getting all the nice legendaries and you're not?

I don't always agree with NCSOFT's pace of releasing stuff and honestly it doesn't even affect me. The whales can do whatever they want and I'll do my own stuff at my own pace. No point arguing about this.

One word to sum up all the arguments:

---Jealousy---

We're all humans, jealousy is something no one can control

for the new raid it's technically 700ap with at least the legendary necklace. Please remember that when the other servers first got this they did not have any of the gear that we current have right now. 800ap is pretty much on the extreme safe side as in you won't worry about rage timers like on the last boss. All you need to know is how to do a good amount of dps, if you can't do good dps then you are not ready for it.

guys...dont forget we get a huge ap boost for free with the lvl 55 content patch and the new "point system. for example a HM 10 player will get 114 ap if you add all points to Offense and tbh it isnt that hard to accomplish HM 10 anymore. That means if you have 686 ap right now then you
will have 800 ap after lvl 55 patch. You dont even need any legendary item or soulshield to reach 686 ap. Just saying~

about the "no reason to rush": Well, you can just look at our old content like the last 24 dungeons or raids. They are dead after people got what they wanted. Even MSP isnt as lively as it was at release and we got this dungeon 2 months ago... You might think people still need flowers for future content but there are barely squads out there. People rushed to get their soulshields done and thats it. Same will happen with BT and whatever. Ofc, they will need longer since the dungeon is only once per week but still. Less people will do it the longer you wait, means its harder to form squads etc. Casuals wont bother with this dungeon much probably because they know its a pain for them, Whales will rush it and be done as fast as possible and the ones who actually want to do it but dont have the ap / gear ready yet are basically screwed because there wont be enough ppl to form squads when they get the gear, but we will see how it turns out. Its the first 1x per week raid which we get, might be that its different to our current experience.

24 minutes ago, fignus said:

guys...dont forget we get a huge ap boost for free with the lvl 55 content patch and the new "point system. for example a HM 10 player will get 114 ap if you add all points to Offense and tbh it isnt that hard to accomplish HM 10 anymore. That means if you have 686 ap right now then you
will have 800 ap after lvl 55 patch. You dont even need any legendary item or soulshield to reach 686 ap. Just saying~

about the "no reason to rush": Well, you can just look at our old content like the last 24 dungeons or raids. They are dead after people got what they wanted. Even MSP isnt as lively as it was at release and we got this dungeon 2 months ago... You might think people still need flowers for future content but there are barely squads out there. People rushed to get their soulshields done and thats it. Same will happen with BT and whatever. Ofc, they will need longer since the dungeon is only once per week but still. Less people will do it the longer you wait, means its harder to form squads etc. Casuals wont bother with this dungeon much probably because they know its a pain for them, Whales will rush it and be done as fast as possible and the ones who actually want to do it but dont have the ap / gear ready yet are basically screwed because there wont be enough ppl to form squads when they get the gear, but we will see how it turns out. Its the first 1x per week raid which we get, might be that its different to our current experience.

old areas are being reworked in the reward chests so that u are no more stucked in empty content.

last patch implementations were awesome to the content. im farming every single purple dungeon right now. if u really needed more player to join them.

moreover the feature to end game dungeons is even better. i can farm desolate with my main with the purpose of upgrading my alt. with legendary stuff. wonderful right?

MSP is "quite empty" (hint: NOT) because it is programmed so badly you alleance can crash in toto because no reasons. fps spikes and lag fest.

there are voices that tells new character wil go straight to scorpio weapon..which means 600ap (jewels wise).  so theones who "rushewd content" spent  a lot to upgrade, while casuals now, spend the right amount to reach nice spots in game.

if i am not telling the truth please,elight me, because maybe im too white knight lol...

9 hours ago, Zedonia said:

Because they didnt know a single mechanic. We got full guides and honestly, if you have a guide you will see thats not that hard. Definitely harder than MSP, yes.

I know it's extremely hard as many ppl think, but as you stated many people can't dps high with the gear they have, and my guild isn't exception, when i had 650AP i could outdps most ppl in my guild sitting at 700+AP plus legendary weap/neck.

1 hour ago, fignus said:

lvl 55 comes with this raid? I thought they just got 55 on the kr server w/ the new skills & gunner? or was that prior to this?

50 minutes ago, XO said:

lvl 55 comes with this raid? I thought they just got 55 on the kr server w/ the new skills & gunner? or was that prior to this?

We're not getting 55 cap with the raid. I don't even know why the guy is even mentioning the December KR patch when we won't be getting it for months from now. But even with that "AP buff" that still doesn't mean everyone can dish out the DPS needed which is about 30~35k per person.

wondering, do we lose entry, if we crash/dc as usual?

if not, then if raid fails, we can redo?

this will be interesting

also all this AP talks - imagine how people in NA lag, that thing affects everyone dps way more than AP - 100 ping difference more than 100 AP difference, often

soo lol, just be realistic

also wondering if there will be again some opening event with extra rewards, and if you do it later, it will be half wortless as all 24 (well ok msp is kinda fixed now, with double weekend rewards)

@AhComplicate http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-black-skyscraper-guide/

At first I was like "p2w here, p2w there" but I got a feel this boss clearly needs ppl to have iq100+ so I am glad that even high geared will have a hard time. Newer players might catch up in time and good players will be favourable for this.

10k dps is something 500ap DD should be dealing. Someone in clan said you have to be dealing like about 35-40k in foundry and you should be good to go. Well just gotta watch at how our community handles this, will be fun..

just for everyone interest: MSP is a stupid dungeon. there is no mechanics untill stage 5-6.

players who kill grassquatch do it becvause they need daily. if u kill them before anything nothing happens to the dungeon mechanic. nothing. if u dont kill miniboss when turtle spawn nothing bad happens to dungeon.

what everyone complains is that they get their chance to get daily stolen at turtle stage 1..oh crap. or maybe that alleance have to kill another time grassquatch at stage 2.

if it happens that i got no daily during stage 1, it is impossible to me to get it bvecause the routine is "kill the lizard boss after turtle appear to speed up dungeon" which is as broken as killing grassquatches before clearing the camp.

so please, when u claim that MSP needs a voice inchat, think about this.

13 minutes ago, Shukran said:

j

so please, when u claim that MSP needs a voice inchat, think about this.

You better think about how to actually manage 24 ppl to do their stuff.  

My illustration about MSP serve as example on how problematic leadership is. 

Voice chat can at least save me some time in typing.  Do you have better solution for leadership and coordination BTW ?

Just now, Shukran said:

TRUE. and i stated it only in MSP example. because the example was on a non-vital mechanic of the game. we need first of all COMPETENT playerbase. which knows what they have to do and how to behave to others orders. 

if the consensus in MSP is "party 4 does gardening" and u , in party 4 dont do it there are 2 possible reasons: u dont know your role/ u dont want to do your role.

voice chat can only help with first statement. if u are bad player, u stay bad player untill kick from raid...right?

Well Nonvital.. BUT i don't think it's healthy to have someone with over 21 stacks of poison and only 13K Hp remaining  come to turtle. 

The greatest problem i found whenever i make MSP party or perhaps future 24 man. is command and control.  it's hard for me to keep tab on situation and typing at same time.

When someone behave badly.. well My college professor have a trick for it which i apply and works.  I keep warned them. Others who willing to follow will follow me and leave the bad player behind.  and the bad player will eventually follow or they leave by themselves. 

Just now, JoannaRamira said:

You better think about how to actually manage 24 ppl to do their stuff.  

My illustration about MSP serve as example on how problematic leadership is. 

Voice chat can at least save me some time in typing.  Do you have better solution for leadership and coordination BTW ?

TRUE. and i stated it only in MSP example. because the example was on a non-vital mechanic of the game. we need first of all COMPETENT playerbase. which knows what they have to do and how to behave to others orders. 

if the consensus in MSP is "party 4 does gardening" and u , in party 4 dont do it there are 2 possible reasons: u dont know your role/ u dont want to do your role.

voice chat can only help with first statement. if u are bad player, u stay bad player untill kick from raid...right?

20 hours ago, Kisagii said:

for the new raid it's technically 700ap with at least the legendary necklace. Please remember that when the other servers first got this they did not have any of the gear that we current have right now. 800ap is pretty much on the extreme safe side as in you won't worry about rage timers like on the last boss. All you need to know is how to do a good amount of dps, if you can't do good dps then you are not ready for it.

Even if we would get it, it would be useless. I do many many things in F8 and I can say that: Atl least 90% of all people below 700 ap are bad players. We can discuss about that but thats my experience. Reaching 600-650 ap nowadays is a joke and F8 shows that. As I said earlier: Even with 1000 ap most people would fail because of mechanics and bad rotations.

1 hour ago, Shukran said:

if it happens that i got no daily during stage 1, it is impossible to me to get it bvecause the routine is "kill the lizard boss after turtle appear to speed up dungeon" which is as broken as killing grassquatches before clearing the camp.

Why ist a problem? Just hit the mobs before the lightning strikes. You dont have to kill them completely alone.

Archived