Raven 24 Raid

Boem Pacman

6 minutes ago, Cheung said:

When KR got this content, they're didnt had all the gear we actually have.

So this 800Ap ppl say is Crap.

But they have more time to farme gold amd gear. Here is like you are forced to donate or you stay behind

when u play a new game u are level 1. right?

the game u are going to play from level 1 has a full content inside it right? i mean , u are level 1 killing butterflies but the endgame boss is already implemented in the game, right?

the "rushing content OMG" is just a "i am not there so they should not put that already" rant. 

play the game.

do what u can do at your time.

noone is going to delete that content.

so at your time u will get the chance to play it.

moreover, as u can already see, IF some content is empty, they "help" community to still have its benefits.

25 minutes ago, Shukran said:

the "rushing content OMG" is just a "i am not there so they should not put that already" rant. 

Whales and nolifers needs some exclusive time to exchange the big money :)

It's not the fact that it's out. It's the fact whales get some "p2w benefits" cause they are the first to team up and make profit.

They pay so they can do more profit and have open world + 6v6 advantage.

You know what I hate more than p2w?

When the publisher clearly states it's not

You seem to have your internet memes mixed up...

Pay 2 Win specifically implies that there are things that are LOCKED behind a paywall - that is, things that a free player CANNOT get.

The only thing locked behind a paywall in this game is the mail system...

Nothing is stopping you from finding 23 friends and clearing it with lower AP - and weekly lockouts like a REAL raid mean this SHOULD be the standard way to get a party for Raven... if you want to LFP for a weekly lockout raid... well, that's on you.

Well guess I gotta find 23 more people who are rdy to do this who don't care about each others gear and solely manage to be good players who deal dps equal to what they actually should output in dps

Yeah that's cool maybe I'll find that someday

P.S. Lungui stage6 can easily be done by low geared group but if there is a group doing 5-6 they are locked behind 650ap+

11 minutes ago, Mirryn said:

You seem to have your internet memes mixed up...

Pay 2 Win specifically implies that there are things that are LOCKED behind a paywall - that is, things that a free player CANNOT get.

The only thing locked behind a paywall in this game is the mail system...

Nothing is stopping you from finding 23 friends and clearing it with lower AP - and weekly lockouts like a REAL raid mean this SHOULD be the standard way to get a party for Raven... if you want to LFP for a weekly lockout raid... well, that's on you.

As Mirryn said... Only mail system and wardrobe(free on others regions) are locked behind paywall, however, Mail system is a one time pay and u can have it forever, on the other hand u have the wardrobe that is a must keep Premium Membership active in order to have it... Rest of the things can be aquired by normal players or by people who spend some money at it.

I have people in my guild sitting at 750-850AP that never spent money ingame except the masterpack they bought and the Premium they pay every month....

In every game if u want to achiev something u must work hard for it and spend alot of time ingame. Ofcourse many ppl don't afford all this time to play, that's why they're called "casual player", but that "casual player" wants everything to easily obtainable without puttin' any effort into it..

You can get the Wardrobe without paying, since Premium is giftable, yeah?

I've only been playing since SF patch, completely F2P (so F2P I can't send mail), and my main is at 739...

(and would be a little higher if not for the broken Legendary Ring... >.<)

and I don't even spend my time or gold particularly wisely, I tend to just mess around after dailies are done...

(and I've sunk an incredible amount of gold into PvP gear... hue)

Also MSP 5-6 even with an incredibly geared party is rarely worth the time it takes... could've done 1-4 again, probably twice.

PS: Seraph FMs in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

@Mirryn idk who you mention to be a seraph FM and what's so bad about it holding but someones oppinion back just because it doesn't fit yours is bad. Sure guess you won't be doing new dungeon till u have X gear but why not just try it before?

p.s. Oh man did I just loose my face lel man I ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤d up bet I won't stand a chance vs SuppaHotFire

P.s.s. sry I have 2 different topics in mind. Forget about it I give up.

2 hours ago, Fufia said:

So this 800Ap ppl say is Crap.

But they have more time to farme gold amd gear. Here is like you are forced to donate or you stay behind

It's not an AP race only, mechanics are required to clear it. Also don't need any "donate" to make it.

1 hour ago, Mirryn said:

You can get the Wardrobe without paying, since Premium is giftable, yeah?

I've only been playing since SF patch, completely F2P (so F2P I can't send mail), and my main is at 739...

(and would be a little higher if not for the broken Legendary Ring... >.<)

and I don't even spend my time or gold particularly wisely, I tend to just mess around after dailies are done...

(and I've sunk an incredible amount of gold into PvP gear... hue)

Also MSP 5-6 even with an incredibly geared party is rarely worth the time it takes... could've done 1-4 again, probably twice.

PS: Seraph FMs in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

Yeah, i know it's giftable, but w/e.

U're pretty strong and play ur class very well(i've meet u sometimes in X server while rushing DT for Leg Neck) xD

Actually, I believe this raid was designed to slow things down (not just for this version) as it can only be done once a week? So yea people will get 800ap (even tho several already do but I guess it will be a little more common) but...it will take time which means the rest of us can catch up. Also with the release comes the whole new weapon system/upgrade which will definitely help a lot for those who are behind (I see way too many HM7 with low 400 ap e.e). Lastly, the only good thing about us getting closer to catching up with other versions is that we will finally be caught up so we won't be getting so much new content at once = things will start to smooth out.

2 hours ago, Cheung said:

And still couldn't clear it for a month or so...

Because they didnt know a single mechanic. We got full guides and honestly, if you have a guide you will see thats not that hard. Definitely harder than MSP, yes.

5 hours ago, Boem Pacman said:

Guys is this joke 800+ ap for that dungeon why?

To be honest, 90% of all players wont clear the dungeon even with 1000 ap. There are so many people who deal way too less damage for their gear. Thats one of the reasons MSP 5+6 are still a problem for so many people.

26 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

To be honest, 90% of all players wont clear the dungeon even with 1000 ap.

True story. Just look at EU2. Half of server group doesnt even speak english, a lot off ppl are undergeared. There will be like 2-3x 24man groups and thats all. The rest will never do it.

27 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

Because they didnt know a single mechanic. We got full guides and honestly, if you have a guide you will see thats not that hard. Definitely harder than MSP, yes.

To be honest, 90% of all players wont clear the dungeon even with 1000 ap. There are so many people who deal way too less damage for their gear. Thats one of the reasons MSP 5+6 are still a problem for so many people.

MSP 5-6 is a problem because of FPS issues. Also, some people tend to have game client crashes during these 2 stages. So, in the end, you only have 20 or less people to finish the turtle boss during the fight. 

Another problem is to coordinate between all 24 people in the alliance. If you have been a leader in MSP before, you know it is very hard. Especially when you ask (for example party 4) to do weedings, but half of the party 4 went to kill turtle boss, leaving only 2-3 people do weedings. Of course, it will be party wipe because for weedings, it is important to water the plant right at the start of poison field begin. Not all the players can leech back hp from turtle boss in time if it is jumping around (especially for melee). Sometimes, it is the language problem as I know many players in the game don't even understand English.

58 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

MSP 5-6 is a problem because of FPS issues. Also, some people tend to have game client crashes during these 2 stages. So, in the end, you only have 20 or less people to finish the turtle boss during the fight. 

That might be a problem, yes, but fps problems are problems because of your system, not because of the server. It might not be the best programmed game but if someone has problems what makes you pretty useless, it's definitely your own fault for having a too bad computer system.

1 hour ago, FrozenB said:

Another problem is to coordinate between all 24 people in the alliance. If you have been a leader in MSP before, you know it is very hard. Especially when you ask (for example party 4) to do weedings, but half of the party 4 went to kill turtle boss, leaving only 2-3 people do weedings. Of course, it will be party wipe because for weedings, it is important to water the plant right at the start of poison field begin. Not all the players can leech back hp from turtle boss in time if it is jumping around (especially for melee). Sometimes, it is the language problem as I know many players in the game don't even understand English.

Yeah, thats why so many people wont have a chance to clear BT in the next months or anytime. MSP doesnt have hard mechanics, ist pretty simply after all, but if even this is too much, everything what comes with and after the next patch will be almost impossible for many people. People still argue too much with AP and P2W while I think a much bigger problem is the person behind the desktop.

Archived