qeu sytems should be changed

Tetoraa

im tired of snipers cancelign the que in f8. i cant even find a dugeon  there is like 50 undergeared people in there at all times  looking to snipe the last boss  and it should stop. 

i want a que in wich i can build my party .also dont go replying liek oh but you can make ure own party thaht defeats the goal here. stop queing if u intend to jsut snipe the last boss nothign in live is easy to get theres no shrotcuts on the path to hongmoon (only the pay to progress whale wallet  and even thaht wont give you exp).   nc soft should make a diffrent que only for snipers thaht are willign to join a dugeon halfway where all snipers cant stand on the waiting list . also i think thaht people thaht are below 500 ap shoudnt be allowed to join a  dugeon for legendary drops.  special not people below 50. leavign ques in f8 should also be punishable with a timeout for some minutes so the que feature can be used for what its supposed to be used for again findign partys (specialy for those thaht dont have guild and stuff to carry them.  well thx for listening to my rant suggestions and  make jonathan great again !!!

10 hours ago, Tetoraa said:

ialso i think thaht people thaht are below 500 ap shoudnt be allowed to join a  dugeon for legendary drops.

I'm confused, are you trying to LFP for Ebondrake Citadel, Desolate Tomb, and Naryu Foundry?

Honestly, the coordination and party composition requirements for those dungeons rather strongly encourage you not to do that...

14 hours ago, Tetoraa said:

also i think thaht people thaht are below 500 ap shoudnt be allowed to join a  dugeon for legendary drops.

You can farm legendary ss from MSP with less than 500 ap. What about that?

The lfg system works as intended. If you dont like it, create a Group. Whats the problem with that? Are you one of these people who queue for 6 man easy dungeons and leave if you see somone with 500 ap? You will see less low geared people after the event so dont get mad if lower geared people lfg now. There is the event buff anyway.

I'd just like to say that punishing people for leaving a queue is a terrible idea both before and after you enter the dungeon.  Many times you will encounter a group makeup that isn't appropriate for the dungeon so you leave and look for a different one.  Other times you will enter a dungeon with a group which turns out to not understand the mechanics and are unwilling/unable to learn it, or a few of them just afk at the entrance.  How is it fair to you to be punished for leaving those traps?

When I lfp I don't give a damn about ppls gear, one might be better than the other no matter the gear and event buff helps out. The problem with most parties are that ppl are not exp enough, don't communicate and think they are the best and don't need to learn. That's the reason I just ragequit after DT yesterday. They couldn't get a single mechanic done before last boss

• 2 weeks later...

Archived