About Destroyer

Sokucu

I don't get it. Is it me lagging or destroyer has no actual opener. I mean against other meele classes bd, bm, kfm... even if i'm mid air-charge the guy i.e. a bd press his charge stun and im stunned-aired or his five point strike, i'm stunned-aired again. I use ram,blitz either stun and pull(daze) the kfm jumps after me and i'm stunned again.I tried all tiers ram, blitz, drag nothing worked even if i'm the first one to press the button.

Most of the time ram doesn't land on enemy even if he is doing nothing but simply moving, same happens with stun-blitz.

Other than that all other classes have resist skills which last like forever. A bd for example, 5 sec god-mode, 5 point strike, spammable q-e, spammable air combo (during tag matches making them immune to every incoming attack), not to mention their spin is way faster which means more spammable - less opening (nearly none ... perma deflect), what's worse ; a spammable ranged focus recovery which allows them to spam spin whole match and all their atacks, cc's are instant, not screaming like destroyers '' Hey! I used blitz you have 5 seconds to do the following before i stun you : ss or spin or simply walk away or do one of your many resist,escape skills or ... don't bother and just cc me instead ''.

I have only talked about bd because it's the most common class in arena as i 've seen so far and it's sometimes compared with destroyer. Others are simply alike. Infinitive blocks, infinite dashes perma - resist craps.

That how game reward us for picking the most useless class in game, Yes Destroyer is the worst class in pve and yes maybe it decent in pvp but that doesn't mean it op.

And no you not lagging, The problem with Destroyer that they got no opener , Destroyer the best they can do to make a opener is using Blitz daze aoe while been in mid air to drag someone and daze them or use the single pull to drag or daze.

But that not the case cause as you said Blizt or Ram could not hit or miss, And worst part of all of that even you hit the button first other classes opener casting is twice faster than yours.

Yes as you said we can compare BD to Destroyer since BD was based on Destroyer idea , BD got twice faster spin and many way to gain focus while ofcourse having 3 sklls to put them in god-mood immune while many Iframe with short CD and nice 100-0 and escape from grab while Destroyer forced to pick a 100-0 skill or another escape e.e

7 hours ago, Viblo said:

True. Destroyers should get buffed.

Even though I hate them.

Destroyer only need to be buffed in PVE. In PVP, they are 100-0. It is all dependent on how you use it. 

17 hours ago, Sokucu said:

I don't get it. Is it me lagging or destroyer has no actual opener. I mean against other meele classes bd, bm, kfm... even if i'm mid air-charge the guy i.e. a bd press his charge stun and im stunned-aired or his five point strike, i'm stunned-aired again. I use ram,blitz either stun and pull(daze) the kfm jumps after me and i'm stunned again.I tried all tiers ram, blitz, drag nothing worked even if i'm the first one to press the button.

Most of the time ram doesn't land on enemy even if he is doing nothing but simply moving, same happens with stun-blitz.

Other than that all other classes have resist skills which last like forever. A bd for example, 5 sec god-mode, 5 point strike, spammable q-e, spammable air combo (during tag matches making them immune to every incoming attack), not to mention their spin is way faster which means more spammable - less opening (nearly none ... perma deflect), what's worse ; a spammable ranged focus recovery which allows them to spam spin whole match and all their atacks, cc's are instant, not screaming like destroyers '' Hey! I used blitz you have 5 seconds to do the following before i stun you : ss or spin or simply walk away or do one of your many resist,escape skills or ... don't bother and just cc me instead ''.

I have only talked about bd because it's the most common class in arena as i 've seen so far and it's sometimes compared with destroyer. Others are simply alike. Infinitive blocks, infinite dashes perma - resist craps.

Let's make a comparison.

BD's 5 sec god mode - I think you refer to BD's templest gudarian. It is the ultimate shield for BD, but only 5 sec and it only regains 10% hp (HM skill is 15% HP) and it is not spammable. It gives a total of 5 resists. If you manage to hit him 5 hits within 5 seconds, the shield is gone for BD. For destroyer, you guys have the shield that does the same thing. However, you gain more HP regeneration when people are hitting on you.

BD's 5 point strike - this can be easily countered by destroyer spin stun. If BD doesn't use it carefully enough, he will get stunned by destroyer's spin and it is GG for BD.

BD's q and e - spammable? sort of, but it only gives less than a second iframe. The main purpose of q and e is to get behind players for damage or knockdown. It is the same for BM's. Also, you can just easily ss out and keep spinning. 

BD's air combo - spammable? Yes, only if you get stunned or got tossed up by 5 point strike skill. Once again, isn't it your fault to get stunned while you have spin forever just like BD?

BD's spin - not spammable - it uses chi just like destroyer's. The spin is faster, but it has the same 0.5 sec window (similar to destroyer) that can be cc'ed by other player. Of course, you need good ping to time it out with your attacks. Destroyer's red spin is the ultimate version of spin, which can't be cc'ed (some people said they can be knocked down, but i have tried all knockdown skills from BD and there is no way to knock down Destroyer when he is using red spin. I don't know about other classes).

29 minutes ago, VaBeachKevin said:

You should be using your emberstomp. While in that you cant be cc'd. As a destroyer I find KFM's and BM's to be really easy matches. BD's on the other hand are straight cancer.

BM is easy but you got to admit, Dragontongue is really painful powerful skill while KFM still can counter destroyer easily, But BD is just a thing that you can't win against them that easy

Idk how long we have to QQ about this for something to be done. I have sent tickets I have made more than one post. It is beyond obvious that des needs a serious buff for PVE. By the looks of it they will just keep buffing BD while Destroyer is stuck in the same place forever and becomes completely obsolete. The biggest update we have gotten was last year when they adjusted our grab to restrain...It's pretty obvious to see where things are going tbh you already read "need grab pref BD" in party recruit chat on a daily basis. They don't listen and they won't listen for another 2 years probably. By then there will be like 5 active destroyers. 

2 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Destroyer only need to be buffed in PVE. In PVP, they are 100-0. It is all dependent on how you use it. 

Let's make a comparison.

BD's 5 sec god mode - I think you refer to BD's templest gudarian. It is the ultimate shield for BD, but only 5 sec and it only regains 10% hp (HM skill is 15% HP) and it is not spammable. It gives a total of 5 resists. If you manage to hit him 5 hits within 5 seconds, the shield is gone for BD. For destroyer, you guys have the shield that does the same thing. However, you gain more HP regeneration when people are hitting on you.

BD's 5 point strike - this can be easily countered by destroyer spin stun. If BD doesn't use it carefully enough, he will get stunned by destroyer's spin and it is GG for BD.

BD's q and e - spammable? sort of, but it only gives less than a second iframe. The main purpose of q and e is to get behind players for damage or knockdown. It is the same for BM's. Also, you can just easily ss out and keep spinning. 

BD's air combo - spammable? Yes, only if you get stunned or got tossed up by 5 point strike skill. Once again, isn't it your fault to get stunned while you have spin forever just like BD?

BD's spin - not spammable - it uses chi just like destroyer's. The spin is faster, but it has the same 0.5 sec window (similar to destroyer) that can be cc'ed by other player. Of course, you need good ping to time it out with your attacks. Destroyer's red spin is the ultimate version of spin, which can't be cc'ed (some people said they can be knocked down, but i have tried all knockdown skills from BD and there is no way to knock down Destroyer when he is using red spin. I don't know about other classes).

Five hits or five seconds is no joke and you talk like as if a bd runs away after he uses templest guardian. It's a perfect time for them to go full-offensive and as mentioned above their ccs, attacks are instant without pre-requisite. How am i supposed to hit 5 times against someone who is surely going to stun 100-0 or airborne me in a blink. Only option is to run away for 5 secs which is impossible against a bd, they are way faster. You really can't be comparing destroyer's shield which activates a free cc for other classes making the destroyer even more open to attacks, with the templest guardian which is total immunity against everything ...

I don't know what you are talking about, but during 5 point strike a bd is immune to anything including deflect. You are sure to get airborned when you spin expecting to counter-stun a bd.

SS out from ... q-e dash ? Do you realize what you are talking about ? You recommend me to ss out of something which is not exactly an attack. Let's say i ss after q dash, don't they have another dash ? Which can not be mistakenly cast because it requires target. Maybe i should use blue fury for the second one and have fun watching my char dancing in air for like 30 min, waiting for him to finally has his fun and let my butt to touch ground to finish me off completely.

Destroyer can not spin as much as a bd. 5 spins without deflect and you are a training dummy. A bd can spam his ranged focus filler and continue to spin forever.

On the other hand everyone knows that timing the deflect of destroyer's spin is way easier than timing the deflect of bd's spin, you know why ? Destroyer doesn't have 0.5 sec opening, destroyer spins for 2 sec, deflects for 0.5 sec and is open to attacks for 1.5 sec unlike bd which spins for 1 sec and deflects for half the time of it.

And no ... red spin is immune to knock-down too. But it's extremely easy to run away from that spin since against any kind of dash or movement speed increase, which all classes has tons of, it's useless. You can easily run away from it, he can't use any other skills to catch you because it will make his spin unavaiable.

What's worse, it's still crap damage and focus hungry to have an actualy effect where you need to use red fury, readying yourself to die in 2 seconds against someone who knows what he is doing and not running away from everything that has a red colour.

2 hours ago, xVenny said:

Idk how long we have to QQ about this for something to be done. I have sent tickets I have made more than one post. It is beyond obvious that des needs a serious buff for PVE. By the looks of it they will just keep buffing BD while Destroyer is stuck in the same place forever and becomes completely obsolete. The biggest update we have gotten was last year when they adjusted our grab to restrain...It's pretty obvious to see where things are going tbh you already read "need grab pref BD" in party recruit chat on a daily basis. They don't listen and they won't listen for another 2 years probably. By then there will be like 5 active destroyers. 

You do understand you're barking up the wrong tree, right?

NCwest can't do anything about how Destro is or change them. They only implement the patches given from KR. In due time we'll receive whatever patch KR has.

So stop wasting your time typing up complaint threads/posts about Destro as if NCwest can buff the class themselves when they have no ability to.

35 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

You do understand you're barking up the wrong tree, right?

NCwest can't do anything about how Destro is or change them. They only implement the patches given from KR. In due time we'll receive whatever patch KR has.

So stop wasting your time typing up complaint threads/posts about Destro as if NCwest can buff the class themselves when they have no ability to.

Indeed. Almost everyday there is new post about their class being weak in either PVE and PVP. What is the point of making these threads? It is not like GMs would send your opinion to devs in KR or change anything for these classes. 

Once again, if the people think their class is under-rated, just re-roll to other classes you think they are superior. It is easy to make an alt now, especially with the upcoming patch of lowering upgrading costs for the weapon and accessories. 

4 minutes ago, Raizou said:

Huh, they are reducing the upgrade costs of accessoires again?

Yes. I heard that from basic HM weapon all the way to true scorpion, you only need like around 3 major upgrades. Now, we need like several (like 7 or 8)? So, basically, you can skip all the low level dungeons. 

We will see what's the new weapon and accessories upgrade path in the next patch.

11 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Yes. I heard that from basic HM weapon all the way to true scorpion, you only need like around 3 major upgrades. Now, we need like several (like 7 or 8)? So, basically, you can skip all the low level dungeons. 

Yeah ive heard about this, but you also mentioned an upcoming cost reduction for accessoires, thats why im confused now :D

7 minutes ago, Raizou said:

Yeah ive heard about this, but you also mentioned also an upcoming cost reduction for accessoires, thats why i confused now :D

Yes, I head that it is for both weapon and accessories upgrade path. Probably shorten the upgrade path for accessories just like the weapon.

2 hours ago, Sokucu said:

Five hits or five seconds is no joke and you talk like as if a bd runs away after he uses templest guardian. It's a perfect time for them to go full-offensive and as mentioned above their ccs, attacks are instant without pre-requisite. How am i supposed to hit 5 times against someone who is surely going to stun 100-0 or airborne me in a blink. Only option is to run away for 5 secs which is impossible against a bd, they are way faster. You really can't be comparing destroyer's shield which activates a free cc for other classes making the destroyer even more open to attacks, with the templest guardian which is total immunity against everything ...

I don't know what you are talking about, but during 5 point strike a bd is immune to anything including deflect. You are sure to get airborned when you spin expecting to counter-stun a bd.

SS out from ... q-e dash ? Do you realize what you are talking about ? You recommend me to ss out of something which is not exactly an attack. Let's say i ss after q dash, don't they have another dash ? Which can not be mistakenly cast because it requires target. Maybe i should use blue fury for the second one and have fun watching my char dancing in air for like 30 min, waiting for him to finally has his fun and let my butt to touch ground to finish me off completely.

Destroyer can not spin as much as a bd. 5 spins without deflect and you are a training dummy. A bd can spam his ranged focus filler and continue to spin forever.

On the other hand everyone knows that timing the deflect of destroyer's spin is way easier than timing the deflect of bd's spin, you know why ? Destroyer doesn't have 0.5 sec opening, destroyer spins for 2 sec, deflects for 0.5 sec and is open to attacks for 1.5 sec unlike bd which spins for 1 sec and deflects for half the time of it.

And no ... red spin is immune to knock-down too. But it's extremely easy to run away from that spin since against any kind of dash or movement speed increase, which all classes has tons of, it's useless. You can easily run away from it, he can't use any other skills to catch you because it will make his spin unavaiable.

What's worse, it's still crap damage and focus hungry to have an actualy effect where you need to use red fury, readying yourself to die in 2 seconds against someone who knows what he is doing and not running away from everything that has a red colour.

Please anyone can notice how God-mood op is BD even in Battleground, Just look at 160k maxed Destroyer against 160k maxed BD

You will see that ranged attacks from other maxed ranged classses can eat Destroyer alive during spin while BD just is immortal with tons of immunes, spin and ofcourse not to mention grab that like destroyer grab and even block frontal attack while they able to recast it with their amazing badge

I just recommending this game to refund us with a class reset with all of our gear change if they going to keep boosting other classes while putting destroyer to ground and mock it like this

10 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Please anyone can notice how God-mood op is BD even in Battleground, Just look at 160k maxed Destroyer against 160k maxed BD

You will see that ranged attacks from other maxed ranged classses can eat Destroyer alive during spin while BD just is immortal with tons of immunes, spin and ofcourse not to mention grab that like destroyer grab and even block frontal attack while they able to recast it with their amazing badge

I just recommending this game to refund us with a class reset with all of our gear change if they going to keep boosting other classes while putting destroyer to ground and mock it like this

Just gonna post this again since you missed it:
"You do understand you're barking up the wrong tree, right?

So stop wasting your time typing up complaint threads/posts about Destro as if NCwest can buff the class themselves when they have no ability to."

And why should you get a refund for a decision you made solely on your own? No one forced you to continue to play Destro if you felt/realized it was a useless class to you. Either re-roll now and stop crying or continue to play the class and stop crying. Constant whining posts/threads are not going to speed up any type of update that may make Destros good. Either take it in stride or go play another class already.

27 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

And why should you get a refund for a decision you made solely on your own? No one forced you to continue to play Destro if you felt/realized it was a useless class to you. Either re-roll now and stop crying or continue to play the class and stop crying. Constant whining posts/threads are not going to speed up any type of update that may make Destros good. Either take it in stride or go play another class already.

That Decision was based on the lines and chart they did put during creating of character

Based on compare like this :  

Destroyer:                                                                                                        Blade Dance:

2eyl75w.png rldq46.png

Blade Master:

2mnj58x.png

Look at this funny thing , Destroyer suppose to have a better protection skills than BD and BM yet it still the worst protection skill in the entire game while BD got God-Mood skills and BM got immune, projectile protection and ofcourse block that require no focus.

And more to come that having a higher defense worth nothing , since seem in area or open world  all damage bypass your defense so it doesn't matter.

39 minutes ago, Valiant said:

That Decision was based on the lines and chart they did put during creating of character

The decision is based on you clicking on the class and playing it.

Go reroll to a different class instead of wasting your time typing up paragraphs as to why Destros need a buff when everyone and their mom knows it already.

I know I've asked this before, but seriously, do you guys have a schedule for when you make a new post? This is getting so old. Instead of making a thread here complaining about class balance, learn Korean and go send your complaints to the devs. You have a better chance of getting results from them than from in this forum.

Archived