Forums

Loading screen contest [community pls]

You all who have problems with BnS crashing while loading or else.

The community doesn't need a good looking loading screen, the community needs a full black tint loading screen which reduces loading time and the possibility of a client crash.

Don't just say "nah". Think about why I opened this topic (I don't have these problems!).

I don't know when the event will end but if the community rly choses which one it has to be the one with the lowest texture and resolution.

Just now, MushinKFM said:

Tbh which new player is gonna bother about this? The imersion would be most destroyed when those players get DC, Lagg or see how poorly tought out some stuff in this game is.

A black loading screen with a "Sonic the Hedgehog" loading bar for example would be cool enough (maybe even a pun "gotta load fast") and would be more favourable.. yeah the immersion here and there but some people even modded their loading screen to none (when GG could be bypassed). Something in between pls

I would love a sonic the hedgehog loading bar. No joke.

4 minutes ago, Viblo said:

I mean, perhaps, but imagine coming as a new player, thinking they didn't bother adding loading screens.

Tbh which new player is gonna bother about this? The imersion would be most destroyed when those players get DC, Lagg or see how poorly tought out some stuff in this game is.

A black loading screen with a "Sonic the Hedgehog" loading bar for example would be cool enough (maybe even a pun "gotta load fast") and would be more favourable.. yeah the immersion here and there but some people even modded their loading screen to none (when GG could be bypassed). Something in between pls

does't dc on loading even once for 8 mons.i get dced rarely if the majority is getting dc... I really don't care about the arts on loading... however it was the first thing that amazed me when I first started... so I would say that loading on a blank tint is not a good idea... when I pay attention to the arts, I sometimes say that it's beautiful... just my own opinion...

8 hours ago, Zuzu said:

Or rather, make it an option to disable loading screens instead of forcing upon everyone to have a black screen when they never experience D/Cing during loading.

That would be a great idea. Forget my suggestion this and a rly nice loading screen would be balls.