Sign in to follow this  
Reyyamu

Information

Reyyamu   

Hello everyone,

I started to level a new character on Windrest server and I keep hear people saying:

- wait for next patch to level

- better to wait for next patch for gear/etc

What it means? I should stop level my new char and wait for next patch? What it brings so much that ppl keep tell?

Shukran   

if u aer not hurrying u can level up trhe char and upgrade it till you get free mats. when u have to purchase u stop upgrade

Raizou   
1 hour ago, Reyyamu said:

Hello everyone,

I started to level a new character on Windrest server and I keep hear people saying:

What it means? I should stop level my new char and wait for next patch? What it brings so much that ppl keep tell?

5 hours ago, Reyyamu said:

Hello everyone,

At some point in February ( no set dates ) gear and accessories will be given out to you from story rewards up to silverfrost area.

Since you just started, i would continue playing since most of the materials needed for upgrades come from story/quest survey rewards. Meaning that you should not run into too many troubles. 

Just farm up to lvl 45 or 47 idk. Just make sure ur not wasting any gold and not lvling too fast so you get the proper weapon when content hits. I've heard ppl starting from first oathbreaker can also break weapon and get the new one so no need to worry