Territory Wars

LittleMonster

Will it ever be possible to add territory wars to B&S?

I mean like having a weekly war between clans ( NOT FACTIONS ) over a certain piece of land and for the whole week after they get like half the fees that people pay to windstride to their "Territory" unless another clan takes that land from them in the next war and the fee that the clan gets becomes "trade-able" so that the clan leader can split it with those who participated in the war.

It would be a good way to get clans names known and make people enjoy doing PvP.

Most of B&S community prefer PvE to PvP...so what if we give them the thing that everyone needs in PvE and PvP (gold) a lot of people would do it, items won't be a good way to invite people to do territory wars because not everyone needs those items...but everyone needs gold

Also the territory wars between clans shouldn't be limited to the clans in 1 of the two factions, all clans in both factions should be able to fight against each other.

Well, it might be a dumb and horrible idea but I just wanted to say it. D:

P.S: Sorry for my bad English.

1 minute ago, ander01se said:

Well they could start by fixing faction imbalances first if they want to add more faction stuff...

That's why i said clan territory wars not faction, the wars shouldn't be limited to the clans in a certain faction, clans in both factions can fight against each other 

We're getting clan 6v6 soon. 

It's basically the same as current 6v6, but you can only play with premade teams all in the same clan, and the clans are ranked. 

It'll probably just be whale bait for a clan of CC swipers (Or for clans to fight over whales) to boost to the top of the rankings, but it might depend a bit on what some of the internal factors are and what the actual rewards are. 

If the rewards aren't better than normal 6v6 I don't think many people will bother. 

Lol, Silkroad player? What you said is exactly from Silkroad. Fortress war, the winners were recivieving 20% of what players were spending in NPC shops for potions and such, but anyways posting suggestions like this, here on forum won't make it happen. NCwest can't just add new PvP system, first NCsoft in Korea has to do it if they even do it.

8 minutes ago, Beleth said:

Lol, Silkroad player? What you said is exactly from Silkroad. Fortress war, the winners were recivieving 20% of what players were spending in NPC shops for potions and such, but anyways posting suggestions like this, here on forum won't make it happen. NCwest can't just add new PvP system, first NCsoft in Korea has to do it if they even do it.

Actually he probably played Perfect World.  They have this exact system there and it is called Territory Wars there.

9 minutes ago, Holybread said:

lol I think in tge future clan will be just a way to communicate like messenger... but won't have anymore features...

Isn't it like that already? what i noticed in B&S when i first started the game is that most clans recruit players with 450+ or 500+ and then what? they don't help them gear up at all, what they do is that the high ap players in the clan do end-game dungeons and leave the low ap ones behind, low ap players try to find teams in Xserver but hardly anyone does blue dungeons or level 45 ones unless it's in daily challenge yes the upgrade cost has been reduced but will it matter if u can't get breakthrough items? and i don't blame them tbh because B&S is a very time-consuming game, the main idea players have is " If we have a common goal then we will do things together" what will a 700 ap player have in common with a 500 ap player? nothing 

what this weekly territory wars idea might do is:  Clans will want to get as many territories as they can to get gold but what if they are defending more than 1 territory at the same time? if the war is 12vs12 or 24vs24 , clans would have to use all of their members to defend their territories so the requirements for joining clans would be high ( 600 ap+) what would this do to low ap players? they would find themselves scattered in b&s with no clan and most likely clans full of low ap players will start getting made, now low ap players have people to do dungeons and high ap players will have people to do dungeons with....instead of using clan chat only to find out prices of items while you are doing dungeons in Xserver because no one in the clan is doing them with you.

21 minutes ago, Beleth said:

I played silkroad a LONG time ago so i don't really remember it tbh but this idea is similar to the one in a game called Perfect World International.

and tbh i am sure no one in ncsoft will care about this post ....but meh i posted it for the sake of that 1% chance they might see it..

14 minutes ago, LittleMonster said:

Isn't it like that already? what i noticed in B&S when i first started the game is that most clans recruit players with 450+ or 500+ and then what? they don't help them gear up at all, what they do is that the high ap players in the clan do end-game dungeons and leave the low ap ones behind, low ap players try to find teams in Xserver but hardly anyone does blue dungeons or level 45 ones unless it's in daily challenge yes the upgrade cost has been reduced but will it matter if u can't get breakthrough items? and i don't blame them tbh because B&S is a very time-consuming game, the main idea players have is " If we have a common goal then we will do things together" what will a 700 ap player have in common with a 500 ap player? nothing 

what this weekly territory wars idea might do is:  Clans will want to get as many territories as they can to get gold but what if they are defending more than 1 territory at the same time? if the war is 12vs12 or 24vs24 , clans would have to use all of their members to defend their territories so the requirements for joining clans would be high ( 600 ap+) what would this do to low ap players? they would find themselves scattered in b&s with no clan and most likely clans full of low ap players will start getting made, now low ap players have people to do dungeons and high ap players will have people to do dungeons with....instead of using clan chat only to find out prices of items while you are doing dungeons in Xserver because no one in the clan is doing them with you.

i agree 100%! but adding another feature will make the game worst...(my own opinion) they can't even fix a lot of issue atm... and if they added 1 more feature such as this people will complain more... "more features = more bug and fixes...

16 minutes ago, Holybread said:

i agree 100%! but adding another feature will make the game worst...(my own opinion) they can't even fix a lot of issue atm... and if they added 1 more feature such as this people will complain more... "more features = more bug and fixes...

True, this will only be possible if they fix the lag and fps drops in 24man instances

Archived