KR= no more 4 man mode?

Twinmage

41 minutes ago, Sinnaru said:

Yes it will, since we are following KR version, but before that, there's alot of content to release.

36 minutes ago, Meginb said:

Yes, we"ll eventually get that change, no announcement on when exactly but it will.

i like what they doing i cant wait.

i trying find what ever they doing  to but i dont read Kr an i get lost on there site's  looking for info i seek

any ways ty for info

Basically what they did to the dungeon modes is good, but honestly I prefer the old 4-man mode.

The normal mode is an easy version of the dungeon with less mechanics to do (for instance oblivion last boss  have only 2 stages (232 323) or jakan have only 2  stealth mechanics stages).

Hard mode the way the dungeon is right now (all mechanics, harder to kill bosses, more hp, attack patterns are completely random)

The previous state of the game (current EU/NA) there is basically no difference between 4-man and 6-man mode except higher atk dmg and lesser people in 4-man mode. Everything else is the same.

13 hours ago, NightFer said:

Basically what they did to the dungeon modes is good, but honestly I prefer the old 4-man mode.

The normal mode is an easy version of the dungeon with less mechanics to do (for instance oblivion last boss  have only 2 stages (232 323) or jakan have only 2  stealth mechanics stages).

Hard mode the way the dungeon is right now (all mechanics, harder to kill bosses, more hp, attack patterns are completely random)

The previous state of the game (current EU/NA) there is basically no difference between 4-man and 6-man mode except higher atk dmg and lesser people in 4-man mode. Everything else is the same.

does it mean that things drop specifically in 4 man mode will be the stuff that gonna drop from the hard mode only or they will drop from normal mode too?

I do 4 man over 6 man for 2 reasons. Better Drop rates and more profit after bids. Basically in 4 man the gold gets distributed between 3 players instead of 5. Im not sure how hard mode works but Im going to assume you can do it in a party of 6. If that becomes a regular thing thats fine but i would still prefer doing it in a team of 4 or less.

9 hours ago, Gentleshy said:

does it mean that things drop specifically in 4 man mode will be the stuff that gonna drop from the hard mode only or they will drop from normal mode too?

Yes, the 4-man specific drops will drop from hard mode.

8 hours ago, NineArt said:

I do 4 man over 6 man for 2 reasons. Better Drop rates and more profit after bids. Basically in 4 man the gold gets distributed between 3 players instead of 5. Im not sure how hard mode works but Im going to assume you can do it in a party of 6. If that becomes a regular thing thats fine but i would still prefer doing it in a team of 4 or less.

You can still run it with 4 people, even with 2, but the hard mode starts from oblivion (tomb) and goes all the way to the latest dungeons. So hard mode of yeti for example wount exist.

1 hour ago, newbiez said:

hope they improve the loot for 4 man/hard dungeon...like seriously i try couple run with 4 man dg but the loot we get more worse than 6 man dg...make me feel like better run at 6 man dg compared to 4 man dg

What more do you want? All the loot table to drop in 1 run? Just keep grinding bro, nothing more I can advice you to do.

On 1/25/2017 at 4:01 AM, NightFer said:
On 1/25/2017 at 4:01 AM, NightFer said:

What more do you want? All the loot table to drop in 1 run? Just keep grinding bro, nothing more I can advice you to do.

lol not all loot in 1 run and yea i know keep grinding but when u get the better loot at 6 man compared to 4 man make you think its it worth or not...

Doesn't matter. Leg neck dropped in 4m today and in 4m the dungeon takes long enough for people to socialize (or rant) with each other.

You get better value for doing the harder version and the gold is split between 3 members, not 5.

What NCsoft is trying to do is favour classes like SF/Des/BD more into party play since they more likely are slots which could be replaced by better choices when it comes to 4m. 6m is less punishing for a more versatile class choice I hope they don't leave telegraphs on when doing hard mode. I like hard games, not something like League of Legends or so

1 hour ago, MushinKFM said:

Doesn't matter. Leg neck dropped in 4m today and in 4m the dungeon takes long enough for people to socialize (or rant) with each other.

You get better value for doing the harder version and the gold is split between 3 members, not 5.

What NCsoft is trying to do is favour classes like SF/Des/BD more into party play since they more likely are slots which could be replaced by better choices when it comes to 4m. 6m is less punishing for a more versatile class choice I hope they don't leave telegraphs on when doing hard mode. I like hard games, not something like League of Legends or so

The hard mode is exactly how the dungeons are in 4-man mode, tons of dmg from the bosses, no attack markers or aoe markers or w/e, bosses have way more HP and their attack patterns are at worst random. The addition of 2 more people was made so more classes can be added to dungeons which require a specific class for a mechanic (like you said destros, SFs and BDs (even tho 2 of those are top dps right now :D)). So yeah, there are some specific loots for hard mode which doesnt drop in normal mode dungeons and vice versa (like soul shields for example, they dont drop in hard mode, so does the KR sacred orbs which are used for upgrades and crafting, they dont drop in normal mode). But I dont think when (if it will EVER be implemented to the west) our region gets this we will have any different things.

Archived