Soulshield

Mikadan

Chokma for bees, in combination with the upcoming legendary bracelet.
Mistwalker for flowers. If you keep playing flowers, 8/8 MSP will stay better than Chokma.
It also greatly benefits the upcoming blue badge from the next TOI season, which allows us to spam nettles for three seconds if we land 3 thornstrikes in a 30 second time window, no matter if they are on cooldown or not. This makes sunflower the stronger PVE build for several months to come.
(It will take an enormous amount of time and effort to get a complete Chokma SS set.)

10 minutes ago, Trollington said:

Chokma for bees, in combination with the upcoming legendary bracelet.
Mistwalker for flowers. If you keep playing flowers, 8/8 MSP will stay better than Chokma.
It also greatly benefits the upcoming blue badge from the next TOI season, which allows us to spam nettles for three seconds if we land 3 thornstrikes in a 30 second time window, no matter if they are on cooldown or not. This makes sunflower the stronger PVE build for several months to come.
(It will take an enormous amount of time and effort to get a complete Chokma SS set.)

why so many say chokma is better for wind? oO
8 chokma is bee and flower  + 15% and doom'n'gloom is also for both builds. Or is it just for better focus reg with f? 

Also why bracelet is in favor of bee? 
Dragon is out there the uptime wont be as high as we needed, except we use this reset blue badge.
So Tiger give 1.1 more scalling for bee, but with a lower uptime (you cant reset 2)
for flower its a 0.75 scalling with a much higher uptime (you can reset 2).

pls explain why these 2 things favor wind more. 

I am not saying that both bracelets favor bees.
I am just saying that the Chokma 3 setbonus synergizes well with the Dragon bracelet (buff on dnb) because it reduces the dnb cooldown and therefore you will have a better buff uptime if you use those two items in combination.
Tiger bracelet works better with the thornstrike resets from earth builds (like you said, you can not reset vine whip). Allthough the buff for sunflowers is only half as strong in its raw number output, it will be pretty much always active.

Without the Dragon bracelet, the dnb setbonus from Chokma only translates to damage via improved focus recovery (dnb damage itself is will always be negliable).
It does pretty much nothing for sunflower builds because those have no focus issues whatsoever if the player is weaving rosethorns correctly.

The MSP set on the other hand, improves nettles.
Nettles are a way bigger source of damage for earth summoners than they are for wind summoners.
Therefore the MSP set is better for earth builds because it straight up doubles the nettles damage.

18 minutes ago, Trollington said:

I am not saying that both bracelets favor bees.
I am just saying that the Chokma 3 setbonus synergizes well with the Dragon bracelet (buff on dnb) because it reduces the dnb cooldown and therefore you will have a better buff uptime if you use those two items in combination.
Tiger bracelet works better with the thornstrike resets from earth builds (like you said, you can not reset vine whip). Allthough the buff for sunflowers is only half as strong in its raw number output, it will be pretty much always active.

Without the Dragon bracelet, the dnb setbonus from Chokma only translates to damage via improved focus recovery (dnb damage itself is will always be negliable).
It does pretty much nothing for sunflower builds because those have no focus issues whatsoever if the player is weaving rosethorns correctly.

ahh now i see. and yes did the math again with chokma 3 and the uptime in a 5 min fight. (without any resets). 

for wind: 2 buff uptime would be 34% of the time, f buff uptime would be 34% of the time, cause both have the same cd. And with Chokma 3 you can raise the uptime to 47%

in my 5 min tests i got around 420 bees, lets asume 500 cause of better focus regen with f. So you deal 84% ouf your AP as additional dmg.

for earth: 2 buff uptime would be around 80-90%, f uptime 34% without chokma 3, 47% with chokma 3.

so in my 5 min tests i got around 380 flowers (super+normal). both deal 75% more dmg. That would mean tiger deals 84% of your AP as additional dmg.
and earth its obvious tiger you want to use.

Wow havent thought that this both build will be so close to each other. 

btw right now f increase your scaling by around 0.06 cause of crappy 1.2 scalling. But with revamp it will go to  0.35. So it will be dealing dmg, not so much but it will :3

Archived