Failed to connect to server. SystemErr - (200: Account Authentication Failure)

y3kcjd5

I can no longer log into Blade and Soul ~90% of the time. When I get to the PIN screen and punch it in I get the aforementioned cryptic error message. I know this isn't because I entered the wrong PIN or password because ① I have tried intentionally screwing up both of those and the error message is different (actually says invalid pass/PIN) and ② the 10% or so of the time that I do manage to get all the way through to the character selection screen I have done absolutely NOTHING different. I have tried changing pass/PIN to no avail. I know no one else is trying to use my account because the mounds of verification codes and login alerts piling up in my poor e-mail are all me.

I suspect this is because BnS sits on the loading splash screen for a good 2 minutes or so after I hit Play on the launcher (and it finishes its file checks), so the network connection times out and my ISP hands out a new IP by the time I reach the PIN screen. This suspicion is reinforced by the fact that every single time I try to log in I have to enter yet another verification code because it's reporting a different IP. In case you're wondering, no, I can't get my ISP to give me a static one, there just aren't enough IPs around these days.

PLEASE get this fixed somehow. If the connection timing out is indeed the issue, make it so that either the server isn't so picky about IPs between the launcher login and PIN screens (maybe have the game client get a security key at login to return with the PIN?), or make it keep the connection alive somehow. It was aggravating enough having to open up my e-mail and get a verification code every single login, but this is getting ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

Still suffering from this intermittently; I have discovered that running other programs with high network load while I start up Blade and Soul decreases the chances that I encounter this problem, further supporting my conjecture that IP switching is the problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am also having this issue since i change from a T1 line to a 4GLTE U-Verse account. Support says it is IP switching during login but Whatismyipaddress dot com does not show there was a change in IP. The insinuation that an IP changes in the two minutes lapse between password and pin is ridiculous and I already prove incorrect.  

hmm i tried having Second life open during the login process. Those that know SL know it is a very data hungry game. The result is the same. of course NCSoft pins it on my ISP not their servers. funny how it is only NCSoft that has this issue.

Alguém já conseguiu resolver este problema?

YcZ0Th.png

Failed to connect to server. SystemErr - (200: Account Authentication Failure) ... ... ... (English)

Esta é a primeira vez que me deparo com isto. Não sei o que fazer, não consigo jogar mais.

since nothing in my end change i think it is the server it self issue that continues to hit players, and since EU players arent a priority, i see no reason to try to fix my problem in returning to premuim (that i had since i started playing)

Archived