Is the New Event Outfit Going to be Account Bound?

kittenesse

Hello! This is mostly for the devs, hoping they might respond, because I'm farming my butt off to get both gem and outfit this event and I wanted to see if the outfit was going to be account bound, so that I can trade it to my lower alts. I'm willing to farm on one character hard every day, but on two or three... it's a little too difficult especially considering when people have lives outside of the game... So please, if anyone knows... is it account bound?

Checked their tooltips, Silent Night Hat used to be account bound and Silent night wasn't. Now, Silent Night is account bound and Silent Night Hat isn't. NC needs to make up their minds on whether they want the set account bound or not OR fix their tooltip typos.

Also just checked my WL, his Silent night says Unable to trade and has no account bound/stamp text, it's the same for the one listed in the Dragon Express.

8 hours ago, doitztard said:

Dont get your hopes down the summer swimsuit did become account bound when it first wasnt and what are you talking about mine silent night is account bound xmRCJKN.jpg

Lolwut? Jonathan used to said that the Developer Team intends for Silent Night to not account-bound. Now they make it account bound???

I tried to ask him about Silken Splendor's possibility to get account-bound later, but I received no reply :/

14 hours ago, doitztard said:

Dont get your hopes down the summer swimsuit did become account bound when it first wasnt and what are you talking about mine silent night is account bound xmRCJKN.jpg

That is the Silent Night we could buy when the game launched back in January (which were made account bound when they introduced the new system). The one from the last event was intended from the devs to not be account bound.

And even tho I would love to have Silken Splendor account bound too, I pretty much doubt they will make it account bound, even after the event ends.

Archived