Forums

Colorful Autumn Leaves Hairstyle (request)

Kurokazu

First of all, I really appreciate that you guys are finally adding a lot more costumes into the store that include hair adornments. I see a bunch coming for Lunar New Year as well! It's nice to finally see some plogress ^^ lol

So, since we are finally getting all these complete costumes and you didn't re-release Colorful Autumn Leaves during this past fall season, would you guys please consider re-releasing the costume and include the hair adornment this time? Or at the very least, the hair adornment. It was very disappointing not having it included last time and missing out on such an awesome hairstyle.

(I noticed the Colorful Silks costume and head adornment in the wardrobe as well - which is another fall season costume. Maybe release it along with that?)

20140904051105a0dvqn8kbuk8a9zb.jpg20140904051211a0dvqn9nfy9xg71s.jpg

Since Colorful Silks is literally a recolor of this outfit, it would be nice for them to at least add the hairstyle to the shop as a standalone. That way people who already bought Colorful Autumn Leaves can get their hairstyle to complete their outfit and anyone else can buy just the hairstyle if they wish.

Now is a good time. Please please add it x.x

2 hours ago, Lorcanne said:

They won't. Maybe one day, but they're not gonna bother with it now. I'm waiting for the character creation to update so we can see some new hairstyles there :P But as for when that's gonna happen, who knows.

I'm sure they will....but I hope it's sooner rather than later. The point is, when they released Colorful Autumn Leaves in the store, they sold us an incomplete item - and that isn't fair. Especially considering this hairstyle is extremely popular in the other regions.

I had been looking forward to this costume mainly BECAUSE of the hairstyle that went with it....only to have them release the outfit without its corresponding adornment -.-

As for the new character creator hairstyles, I think they're extremely boring and unimaginative. The male ones especially ><

I personally like the new hairstyles, but to each their own. They've taken a lot into consideration and followed through what with all the feedback about upgrade costs, and this and that, so maybe. I don't know what it is about the hair styles, but there is very little available in the stores or as drops, just on their own. It's more all about outfits. And that dang Temptress ponytail that everybody's obsessed with XD

7 hours ago, Kurokazu said:

Since Colorful Silks is literally a recolor of this outfit, it would be nice for them to at least add the hairstyle to the shop as a standalone. That way people who already bought Colorful Autumn Leaves can get their hairstyle to complete their outfit and anyone else can buy just the hairstyle if they wish.

Now is a good time. Please please add it x.x

Totally agree with this! Hairstyles as well as the outfits should be available on each own. As some people like only the hair and vice versa. 

This would be nice~! I didn't buy the costume just for that reason. It'd be nice if the outfit also makes a come-back.

Generally though, it'd be nice to have hair and outfits sold separately as well as in sets. People might not want to spend to get an entire set, but I reckon a lot would want to splurge on different hairstyles!

Archived