More alt friendly suggestions

JannieKF

Hello there devs (hopefully) and other people reading!

On the last anniversary stream you said (Nico and others) you're trying to make game more alt friendly so I went on about looking for items that should of been made account bound ages ago but are still not so here's my list of items that should be made account bound (but not like 1g each for mail):

• Element of Hongmoon
  • Hongmoon Jewel
  • Element
  • Jewel
  • Jewel Powder
  • Element Powder
  • Dragon Certificates (both small and normal)
  • Windrest Seeds (maybe)

Those items are mostly what I think should be made account bound due to alt leveling and so on, since feeding accessories and weapons on silverfrost level (siren and above for accessories) is more costly than feeding elements/jewels.  Also let's say I have 3 stacks of each on my main and some spare elements/jewels because I crafted a lot due to leveling weapon on my main character first and made bout 50 too much. Now I don't want all those soulstones to go to waste and my alt is "hungry" for those why shouldn't I be able to send those over and just delete them or keep them in inventory and pray to <insert object/god/whatever here> for them to ever get account bound. (Just my 50 cents)

I'm prety sure at this point some of lower tier purple weapons and accessories could be account bound but since we're getting reworked weapons & accessories system I'll leave this one on hold unless somebody can provide me with google sheets link to how it is on KR/JP/TW

Some items could be a little cheaper to mail, I mean it's still better than farming but some items cost a little bit too much for some people that have too many alts and never really main any character. (Just my 50 cents on that)

I would appriciate that people reply to post and say which other items need or should be made account bound and so we can hope NCSoft is gonna make them or atleast consider making them.

Thank you for taking your time and reading this. 

Yours, Jannie Bloodmane of Wild Springs

This is still the most alt unfriendly game I have ever played.  Raising an alt is a painful grind.  I'm on my 5th and I can't bring myself to finish.  Just the thought of running yeti over and over to get the weapon that hardly ever drops now makes me a little sick. 

Archived