Forums

Code In Newsletter

So a friend of mine told me that he got an email from BnS that gave him a code to use. Something about an anniversary gift for applying to the newsletter/subscription and that he followed the link to what he said was the official site. If anyone knows about this being legit or if it is a scam, I would appreciate the intel. I really hope this wasn't a scam he fell for.

Same here, didn't get e-mail (might be going to my spam inbox) but there was a code for anniversary. Always enter the BnS website by typing it in and never press links so that there won't be any possibilities to get scammed. But this time this was legit.

I got the official mail about extra gift as a newsletter subscriber. But to be 100% sure don't click any link as in such emails links are just a giveaway for the scam. If you want to see if you got the code from NCSoft just log on your account on the MAIN website - write the website address yourself, don't click some weird links, go to Apply a code and Blade & Soul tab, if you have a code there just click APPLY. Enjoy.

• NCSOFT

Hello,

We indeed sent a newsletter yesterday, there was no code included directly in the newsletter however. The code is available from the NCSOFT Account Management page :) Just head there and apply your code!

y14YwmQ.png

59 minutes ago, Le7hal said:

Dear youmukon,

I did apply for the newsletters after my clan mates told me about that code but i dont have it under Blade and soul serial codes. 

Any idea why ?

It was given to the people were already subscribers to the newsletter. So you had to subscribe when you created the account, not after they already gave up the gifts.

1 hour ago, NightFer said:

It was given to the people were already subscribers to the newsletter. So you had to subscribe when you created the account, not after they already gave up the gifts.

I was subscribed to the newsletters when I started plaing but havent played for 6 months and unsubscribed cuz off that and now Im again plaing and subscribed but dont haw the code cuz its only for the old trash colecting peaple, and not the ones who comeback or whos starting to play.

15 minutes ago, CookieSmiles said:

I was subscribed to the newsletters when I started plaing but havent played for 6 months and unsubscribed cuz off that and now Im again plaing and subscribed but dont haw the code cuz its only for the old trash colecting peaple, and not the ones who comeback or whos starting to play.

If you havent been a subscriber at the time they sended the rewards, you wount get it. It doesnt matter if you were a subscriber a long time ago.

PS: The reward is not something you should demand so strongly, its only a weapon skin :D

10 minutes ago, NightFer said:

If you havent been a subscriber at the time they sended the rewards, you wount get it. It doesnt matter if you were a subscriber a long time ago.

PS: The reward is not something you should demand so strongly, its only a weapon skin :D

all skins are usseles here, but 7 day premium is not and btw im talking about that part that you said " So you had to subscribe when you created the account"

Edited by CookieSmiles
  • NCSOFT

Greetings KillZone1991,

The code you mention was a code specifically for the subscribers of our newsletter. If you would like to be considered for any newsletter subscriber promotions, please sign up for our newsletter on your NCSOFT account  page.

The newsletter is also a great way to stay up-to-date with all the latest news and updates.