Thinking about coming back to BnS

Praipus

been pondering this for a while now, just wondering if its worth coming back. When I left the game had turned heavily pay 2 win and the bots and spammers had taken over completely. Just wondering if those problems had been dealt with. I really miss my summoner and was wondering how the class as a whole has been doing with recent updates. Thanks guys!

There is more p2w items than when you left but you can play PVE without them, you must grind to do the new dungeons and you will have a hard time if your ap is not over 700, things are going crazy in xserver and probably you will get random disconections and/or lag spikes, summoners have been nerfed... If you don't have problems with language like japanese, chinese, tai or korean i sugest you to play in another server.

16 minutes ago, Acri said:

There is more p2w items than when you left but you can play PVE without them, you must grind to do the new dungeons and you will have a hard time if your ap is not over 700, things are going crazy in xserver and probably you will get random disconections and/or lag spikes, summoners have been nerfed... If you don't have problems with language like japanese, chinese, tai or korean i sugest you to play in another server.

It's not that bad as you say it is. Summoners are just moving towards wind build, but you need hm skills to use and time learning it. In other servers they have elemental weapons that they are able to do full use of the build, that's all nothing much different the other servers just have more than we do currently.

I didn't say anything but the truth, summoners have been nerfed and i sugested to play in other servers becose he can solo dungeons there, not here... Not without spending money or farming to the dead...

700+ ap is a bit of an exageration.... 600+ u will be fine. with regards to Bots, they make a lot of effort to bann them and you may get the occasional 1-2 a day.. but nothing more.. and it's worth to come back on Feb 8th, as they are making gear progression a lot easier to legendary.

There's still some bots and spammers, but they've crushed them pretty well. 

Only P2W'ish parts is 6v6 and the very little open world PvP people do. Even then there's plenty of geared players that are low skilled or high ping. Some of the PvP'ers in my clan actually like fighting the really geared players because they're often so bad.

Summoners are still really good and have many uses in dungeons. Nerfs doesn't always mean making something bad.

Archived