Anniversary Coin Compensation

Liinxy

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

We are excited to see so many of you joining our festivities and enjoying the anniversary event. Unfortunately, the deployment of the Patch caused some issues which required two unscheduled maintenances and thus limited the time that you had to complete the Daily Quest “One Year, Countless Adventures”.

To compensate for this, there will be a free bundle with 10 Anniversary Coins available in the Hongmoon Store later today.

We would like to thank you for your patience during the downtimes and we apologise for the inconvenience that these caused. Enjoy the festivities!

Team Blade & Soul

• 2 weeks later...

Can I trade my 195 + Anniversary Coins  for one sacred oil... I have no way of obtaining Black Feathers at this time due to being under geared and failing the battle with that op boss  jayison or what ever her name is, and loseing the the dragon scale to get back to her!

1 hour ago, MasterOfSin said:

Can I trade my 195 + Anniversary Coins  for one sacred oil... I have no way of obtaining Black Feathers at this time due to being under geared and failing the battle with that op boss  jayison or what ever her name is, and loseing the the dragon scale to get back to her!

1. Boss is easy. If you don't know mechanics,then don't tank it. Let someone else do the job.

2. Not knowing name of main villain of story. It's hard not to know her.

3. Only one person needs to use dragon scale. It doesn't need to be you

4. During anniversary event extra 121 attack power buff is active. So your 379 attack power becomes 500.

5. If you are still scared of dying,use naryu coins to buy dragon blood. You can use dragon bloods. Two at first Jinsoyun form and two on second.

6. DON'T TRY FIGHTING HER ALONE. Use F8 to enter cross server. Choose dungeon (heaven's mandate) and press LFP,to find group. 

Dear BnS support team! As the article in the news page said, the 1st anniversary coin event should have lasted until the 8th of february, yet i couldn't earn any more coins and couldn't even buy it from the shop yet it was still the 8th... My playn was to wait until the last moment so i had to buy the rest of the coins that was needed for the 40 ap crystal. It seems that all i needed was 4 coins. And i can't earn it anymore in any ways. Please help me out here i don't know what to do it was still the 8th of february here... i don't want all my efforts go to waste..

Dear Gm, is there a way we could in the future, get a way to farm or buy anniversary coins? as the items are available until the 02/28-.  I wish you are kind enough, for the people who work hard to survive, to give us a way to get anniversary coins, so we can improve our playability.

I trying to catch up with things i could get only 158 coins,(even spent 300g for reset¡) need 2 more for the  the gem, please let us adquire them in whichever  way you want, please. i need that 35aps stone so i can join difficult dungeons, and improve myself.

Same here! have 158/160 coins and grinded them just to get the diamond and now nothing :(

On the 8th of Feb it was impossible to receive coins as awards or anything.

Please developers do something about it. Even in the hongmoon store.

Im here because of this reply from support ticket:

"

Unfortunately, we're unable to provide any more anniversary coin since the event already ended. And furthermore Support Team has no direct control regarding the event. 

We can only advice to post your feedback and suggestion on our official forum regarding the event. The developers are reading that forum thread constantly. If you can, please go there and submit any feedback that you have.

We're sorry if we are unable to grant your request. If you have any other issue or in-game inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us again.
"

this is bad :( and sad :'(

• Liinxy unpinned this topic
  • Liinxy locked this topic

Archived