Gunner Class When?

aydencari

I'm just curious if anyone has any ideas as to when this might be released in the US? I'm pretty sure it's already been released in Korea, and I really want to play it. I have a character slot open that would fit a Jin Gunner nicely. Well, if Jin is a playable race that is. Do we know what races will have access to this new class also?

Just now, LucidiousXIV said:

Gunner class won't be released for a while. I'm guessing after level cap is raised, as I believe that is how it went in the Korean version.

This makes me sad. Oh well, Here's hoping that we get it sooner. I really want my story letter also, I feel like it's taking forever. Haha.

5 minutes ago, aydencari said:

I'm just curious if anyone has any ideas as to when this might be released in the US? I'm pretty sure it's already been released in Korea, and I really want to play it. I have a character slot open that would fit a Jin Gunner nicely. Well, if Jin is a playable race that is. Do we know what races will have access to this new class also?

Gunner class won't be released for a while. I'm guessing after level cap is raised, as I believe that is how it went in the Korean version.

10 minutes ago, aydencari said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that it was released in December. I could be wrong though. I know it was announced in November-ish, and I thought it went live already.

Gunner won't be out any soon since not even Korean test servers has it yet,once Korean test servers gonna add it I'm sure there gonna be tons of youtube videos lol.

14 minutes ago, Erovianni said:

Gotta wonder why whats taking them so long to release any shred of information on it, and more importantly if anything else than Jin can be a gunner.

Prolly the class is still in development so it could take some time till the 1st version of gunner shows up in kr test server and than there will be like 1 month of testing and skill changes for it and than only will hit live servers when they will think its rdy

Archived