LivingDeadGirl

669ap WL First time EC & DT

I have never fully done DT.  I did a clan run and we didnt make it to last boss at least when I went. I need to announce for party because my clan has only gone with the same people. I have researched and studied EC as much as possible and Had experience with DT up til 2nd boss. I don't want to jump into any announcing party without letting them know I am new to this because I'd hate to be a burden on other players who have experience. Learning is easier for me with action as for taking in all I have watched and learned on guides it still isn't the same when you are actually there. Should I ask for carry or announce first time? or announce for help with learning the dungeons? LFP? I have heard DT is more diffcult compared to EC. Since I have some very small experience (two times) with DT should I go for that dungeon first?As far as what happens after the 2nd main boss in DT I have NO experience. - Maybe Request a learning run and run with first timers and we go through the dungeon with the notes I have written down? -- This may seem like Im thinking too much into it and I probably but I'm nervous about it.  Also what are the SS I should be getting in either dungeon. Thank you!

its all ok, in what server you play if windrest , i will try to exp mech in dt or ec if you want ) , but is better to find some video on youtube , because all we learn from youtube )

simax   
On 20. 1. 2017 at 5:24 AM, Dominator said:

its all ok, in what server you play if windrest , i will try to exp mech in dt or ec if you want ) , but is better to find some video on youtube , because all we learn from youtube )

Shame on me I did my 1st run not that long ago with more AP then you have :). I got perfectly learned the guide from freedomplays and was little confused when people wanted me to do things other as it was in the guide(at last boss).

But nvm here is my advantage:

1st boss: Learn who and when to attack (actually you will find that very easy after 1st or 2nd run)

2nd boss: Learn being mark for missiles or DPS(stays close to ironhart the whole time) and tell party you can do only these 2.

3rd(last) boss: Learn marking and tell other party members you can do only mark. Because marking stays same for all tactics so it's easier to avoid problems.

Everything else you will learn from practice and little look at written guide.

Videos are good too, but I don't like them because you can miss many important steps that actually might be essential during fight. 

Just join a group and when you're inside say you're new to this and ask other players for hints or how to do certain stuff, most likely you'll be watching them do it right first and do mechanics in future runs.

Some groups might even give u full guidance or let you help out with certain bosses instead of just dps.

Edited by MushinKFM

Fiana   

DT is not hard as you think

1st, boss is obvious, i dont need to explain it again
2nd, when robot appear kill all of it asap while 1 ppl run to stair to get missile, after that you got 2 shield.. run to other stair till door you won't get hit by laser.. that all
3rd, the whole mech is to get zap and make ppl won't get orb when still have effect (they will die)

30% mark (far), 232
60% mark (near), 323

30% mark (far), 232

2 = 1 ppl + mark get the orb

3 = 2ppl + mark get the orb

if you 2 or 3, after you get the orb.. run to mark, so you and mark got zap.. after than he will grab, jump to tank

note : each phase he will spawn orb twice.. so last one (2 30%) (3 60%) ( 2 90%) just go to mark and get zap
note : after he spawn 3 lava, he will roar
note= after he grab mark, he will jump to tank.. so tank must be in middle cirlce

that all :3

EC mech

1st boss, leg = kd, throat = stun, shoulder = daze
2nd boss = kill add asap, when orb phase.. cc after he jump and block before he charge

3rd boss = just dps if you dont have stealth, when mech start.. just go gather with everyone and stop attack... that all

note : if you have tab daze.. spec and use it when he suck everyone

EC and DT is so simple, you can run it in 15min with right party :3

Edited by Fiana

ask your guild for a first time run. Also make sure you know the basic 2/3's mechanics. Reddit and youtube both have good materials for learning how the dungeon works. If you do use f8 make sure to tell them its a first time run and pls do not join "exp speedrun only" groups.

Its fairly simple once you get the hang of it though:)

Keni   

WL Huh.... 1st boss soul burn around 75% and ss when u see wifes flying through the air to boss

Boss 2 soul burn beginning or after boss falls over on shields

Boss 3 soul burn whenever its up and stay around mid to outer circle.... if the rest know what to do then thats wl role.. easy

Do that till you get how everything works then take a more active role. That for dt

As for ebon..

First boss spec kd for legs... if the rest stuff up there cc you have z to live abit.

Second boss have pet up till boss jump middle first time and burn soulburn for adds...

Third boss spec for stun,daze,kd c button and drop it after every watch after he releases everyone and soulburn whenever its up..

WL role very simple

Check out BNS Academy (google it for website), join their discord channel, and join their excellent learning runs in their regional LFP, where it's completely ok to be new to the dungeon, and always ends up being lots of fun to run & learn, especially if you want to practice taking roles. 

With EC I recommend spec daze on ur X, not knocking the boss down and having him run around isn't as troublesome or deadly as having him constantly knockback everyone. Most of the time other classes will be able to cover it, but during runs where the RNG isn't good and you get Shoulder 3-4 times in a row, having that daze can mean life or death. And always make sure your back isn't facing the doorway with the firewall otherwise BBQ :)

Edited by xLingerie