Upgrading gear made me worse?

RsSCakes

Hello community, 

For the 1st year anniversary, I treated myself with a long waited upgrade to my weapon from true Scorpio into serpah legendary 3 stages (I'm a Warlock). I was so hyped and happy about it after the long days and hours and months spent in grinding that gold and collecting materials to then be shocked with the fact, my DPS went downhill really downhill I lost half my DPS, one would think an upgrade would mean things get better but for me, I went from 25-30k dps into 10-20k dps. How ridiculous is that! Not to mention ending up with 3 gem sockets. 

Please, someone help me understand this logic. Howcome I became worse by upgrading while logically I should've gotten better. 
And how to solve this? Just spend more time in sad grinding with bad damage and hoping for a carry to then upgrade into more worse stats?

Someone please help me understand why did this happen, and if it's even logical and if there's anything to do about it. 
I enjoy this game, I spend all my time on it, but since then, while it should've been a happy 1st anniversary day it's just been a very bad game experience for me :( 

Sorry for the long post, I hope for some feedback. Thanks <3

I believe warlock is one of the classes that suffers a lot from going legend if you do not have the helix badge and stage 4+ legend because like the person above me stated you lose the 20% dmg from dragoncall/helix and instead gain either a cd on leech or an extremely nerfed version of 2~5% increased dmg on helix/dragoncall if you go bale. My advice to you is if you really did just recently upgrade and are having such a huge loss; Contact support and see if they'll roll it back to T. Scorp so you can save for Stage 4~6, I'm not sure at which stage of legend warlock really starts to break even/benefit from though. Could someone enlighten me?

6 minutes ago, xxaaron5515xx said:

lol i can relate as a forcemaster. if im in a party with a fm that has similiar stats but has T scorpio they outdps me. Im also stage 3. Tscorpio just has such good rolls :\

Not very relevant argument. I am FM too with galaxy weapon and keep out-dps-ing most of other FMs with Baleful and up to 20 more AP than me with +/- same crit chance and multplier. FMs rotation time is highly influented with ping so you can't compare just what you see in F2

7 minutes ago, simax said:

Not very relevant argument. I am FM too with galaxy weapon and keep out-dps-ing most of other FMs with Baleful and up to 20 more AP than me with +/- same crit chance and multplier. FMs rotation time is highly influented with ping so you can't compare just what you see in F2

I agree FM with max galaxy weapon, and most Baleful's with +24 AP can't out DPS me. Sometimes it's an issue with Drake runs when tanks can't hold the boss and next thing you know it's turning towards me.. I want to run and hide but I just trade places with the tank to split orb and blah blah.. lol

Thank you all for the replies, I'll try contacting the support. I did know the changes in what true Scorpio effect does and what seraph does, but I didn't expect it to actually make me lose this much dps. 

ps. RevivedTera, you could've been nicer, there's no need for you to have such an attitude, it'd be much better if you dont' reply at all next time.

Hello! I play WL and I'll say this. If you decide to go leg wait til you are able to go to stage 6 or higher. The reason why is because you don't get much big buffs til stage 4+, but you don't get back your real added dmg til stage 6 of seref.

6 hours ago, simax said:

Galaxy is stronger - 20% cdmg the whole time (better then 20% cdmg procc) + AP stackable to 70 (you can calc in average +40 or +50 ap). But with later legendary weapons galaxy goes worse, so just keep in mind to upgrade your pve weapon. ;)

About WL and the question: agree with all these answers.

Archived