BeamingSunrise

Small patch and Maintenance

Meginb   

They already made an announcement in the maintenance section about what's being fixed...

I don't think it's just you, whole party just got d/ced. there was a 30s timer saying i was getting disconnected. not helpful. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing bns

Shintuan   

Gotta love seeing the end boss of desolate tomb at 40% and then bam. 30 second warning. I'm going to miss out on a lot of coins with the timing of this maintenance too...

Rumaoh   

Finally someone talk about this in forums.

I Thought that forums were dead.

When things like this happens, write in forums pls.

BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE LIKE ME DIDNT KNEW ABOUT THAT SMALL PATCH AND MAINTENANCE!!

Odrakis   

So....I missed a lot of dungeons tonight and with this same coins. Pretty annoying but glad at the same time, that they gonna fix the bugs. But now I am really missing out on some coins. So...everybody cries "make the event some days longer!" - now I want that too >_>

Rumaoh   
21 minutes ago, Samonkey said:

Buy Premium Membership - then lose 2 days coz of  maintenance.. Not so cool..

Never buy premium

yep scared me a bit I opened BnS TV and suddenly i get a message you shall be disconnected in 30 second...I thought it was some bug with Bns TV making me look like I am afking....good thing I check here

1 hour ago, Odrakis said:

So....I missed a lot of dungeons tonight and with this same coins. Pretty annoying but glad at the same time, that they gonna fix the bugs. But now I am really missing out on some coins. So...everybody cries "make the event some days longer!" - now I want that too >_>

It's a short maintenance window. Also, NCsoft has in the past rewarded their player base for the wait and/or inconvenience. Hang in there.. we will be back to our coin laden event-grind fest soon enough :3

Edited by Rochelle2016