So... I have returned to the game and looks like people its even more mad about AP ...why?

Riliane

I come back to the game (I left on the first merchant of wonders, just logged in sometimes, but not so much), I didn't have a graphic card before so it was impossible for me to do Silverfrost vaults because of fps...

When I left, one of my alts was on hm lvl 6 and others in 5 or 3 (now 7 with the "new" history), the first one -not my main- it's on 457 ap (was 410 when I come back), now everyone say you're a cheated, you boosted your characters and etc....
Then I asked someone, why and he say "because you SHOULD at least have 500 ap"....

I have been using my alts just for money (Did shitty dailies and mailed the money to my main, because I CANT play with them because I still  have shitty fps and ping).
So, i'm actually worried to use my alts... if you get so many reports for people who thought you're boosted (when you clearly not...), can I still get banned...? I didn't pay 120 bucks to risk my account like that, but people seems to don't care about it lol

Sorry for my english... but I was a bit worried.

i am pretty sure u cannot be reported for low ap, so be relaxed.

moreover, let's say u are banned for wrong reasons. be sure that a ticket sent to the support (NO POST ON FORUM) will fix every problem. at the right time.

so, dont worry.

anyway, if u really jkust cvome back, it is not "nice signal" u are already here on forum complaining.

Did people assume you're boosted or bought your account because you have low AP? Did you try explaining to your party mates? I've seen several people with really low AP and high HM level but no one in the party said anything about it (like 550AP HM11, yours doesn't even seem that bad). Also, as like the person above has said, I don't think they can ban you without a legitimate reason.

4 minutes ago, SheeOri said:

Did people assume you're boosted or bought your account because you have low AP? Did you try explaining to your party mates? I've seen several people with really low AP and high HM level but no one in the party said anything about it (like 550AP HM11, yours doesn't even seem that bad). Also, as like the person above has said, I don't think they can ban you without a legitimate reason.

haha..I have seen HM12 with 400AP with no upgradable accessories. As long as you have upgradable HM weapon and accessories, then I wouldn't treat you as bots. 

1 hour ago, Shukran said:

i am pretty sure u cannot be reported for low ap, so be relaxed.

moreover, let's say u are banned for wrong reasons. be sure that a ticket sent to the support (NO POST ON FORUM) will fix every problem. at the right time.

so, dont worry.

anyway, if u really jkust cvome back, it is not "nice signal" u are already here on forum complaining.

Dude.... I'm not complaining haha, why nowdays everyone thinks that when someone just say something? :s I want to REALLY know WHY now its like that.

And yeah, i explained and they just stay with their "you're a cheater" mentallity, because, if I have that hmlvl I should have money, even if I said I mail it to my main (FM HM8) they said you still have to have 500ap....

BTW, not only me but I have seen people blaming others for the same reasson from my main. 

Quest give you exp + money, plus vips, events, etc... would make it easier to lvl up if you have the time to do it, if you did quest long enough, but don't use the gold on THAT character, obviously the wep/acc wouldn't upgrade itself.

Btw, playing since launch I think i'm pretty outgeared, so... still don't find the logic there lol

Archived